Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Non-existent campaign of Ron DeSantis

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Non-existent campaign of Ron DeSantis Resident Skeptic
Why do Republicans do this? His campaign website does not even work. No commercials that I've seen or heard.

My gut says he is being advised to back off because his opponent is black.
9/27/18 11:42 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
It's always a racial thing, isn't it RS?
9/27/18 11:46 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
It's always a racial thing, isn't it RS?

The racial thing is one of the main weapons of the left and most Republicans are very intimidated by it. I know you see this.
9/27/18 11:48 am

Post It's really weird... Aaron Scott
Because I live in Florida...AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS RUNNING. And then he won.

I knew Putnam was running--saw his ads about every time I clicked on a video article.

Also, the (former?) mayor of Miami.

I felt sure Putnam was a shoo-in...and then I find out that a guy I didn't even know about won. And now you tell me he's not even making a ripple.

Hmmm...maybe he figures being below the radar worked before, so he'll try it again.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/27/18 3:34 pm

Post Re: It's really weird... Resident Skeptic
Aaron Scott wrote:
Because I live in Florida...AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS RUNNING. And then he won.

I knew Putnam was running--saw his ads about every time I clicked on a video article.

Also, the (former?) mayor of Miami.

I felt sure Putnam was a shoo-in...and then I find out that a guy I didn't even know about won. And now you tell me he's not even making a ripple.

Hmmm...maybe he figures being below the radar worked before, so he'll try it again.

Good point.
9/27/18 3:56 pm

Post FLRon
Must be a regional thing because I see DeSantis ads on TV all the time. Of course,like all politicians I've yet to hear him say HOW he's going to do the things he says he is.I think he needs to be more outgoing and give us specifics. I'm tired of hearing about how his team was in the little league world series. Tell me how you're going to take care of business.
9/28/18 10:18 am

Post Well, to be fair, I don't have a TV... Aaron Scott
I see almost all my ads on the internet (which is where I saw Putnam's). Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/28/18 11:45 am

Post philunderwood
DeSantis ads run here every 13.5 minutes. None yet for Gillum here in Miami market. Of course, we were OVERRUN by ads from the Miami Beach mayor and Jeff Greene, the businessman...they folded in the heat, canceled each other out and opened the door for Gillum. Looks like he will win, then we will be in a stalemate for four years because he and the legislature will be at odds ideologically.

Discover More...
http://www.refocusing.org

A Mission in Formation
www.bluewaterinthekeys.com
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/1/18 11:24 pm

Post Cojak
philunderwood wrote:
DeSantis ads run here every 13.5 minutes. None yet for Gillum here in Miami market. Of course, we were OVERRUN by ads from the Miami Beach mayor and Jeff Greene, the businessman...they folded in the heat, canceled each other out and opened the door for Gillum. Looks like he will win, then we will be in a stalemate for four years because he and the legislature will be at odds ideologically.

I sure hope you are wrong....... about the winner! I haven't seen any polls at all so far. I hope they are more than even at this point. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/2/18 8:15 am

Post Cojak
So since I do have access to th internet I checked the polls, they do show Andrew ahead at the present.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/2/18 8:28 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic