Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump isn’t using evangelicals.... he is genuine
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post SouthFloridaman
About 15 years ago, trump made contact with Randy and Paula White of without walls. Trump was at Mar a largo and the whites were on television. He made some connections with them then. He partnered with them as much as he could. This was way before his presidential run. let me ask does anyone know what a charismatic presbyterian is. It is one who believes in the doctrine of the baptism of holy Spirit but still holds on to the hope that their denomination will accept the works and baptism of the Holy Spirit. Pat Robertson did the same when he stated he was a charismatic southern baptist. Up north the Pentecostal denominations are viewed as fringe groups no where nearly as accepted as they are in the Deep South. A charismatic presbyterian is what I would say the trump family is. Believe me if he was shilling to Christians for support there would be way better politically viable options. He would be going for Rick warren or the pastor of first baptist ______. I don’t think he would be having prayer meetings with Rodney Howard Browne for political aspirations unless he seriously believes. Friendly Face
9/5/18 10:21 am

Post A second reason why .. Rafael D Martinez
Actscelerate just isn't a place to hang out in ..

When "Spirit filled" Christians can hear clearly what a man says and what he does ... and STILL piously assert how Christian and real they are.

Excuse me, I think Jesus had something to say about this ..

When we can't get our head around that, I'm done here.

But not my prayers for the President and Washington. I pray for them every day, that they repent and get saved. And that somehow, God's will gets done with them there in spite of themselves.

Prayer for those in authority is the New Testament priority regardless what they do. An intercessor at a training meeting in our region who once said she couldn't pray for Mr. Trump was encouraged to pray in tongues by the facilitator.

And I do. Because that's the best I can do as well.

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
9/11/18 9:57 am

Post Re: A second reason why .. Quiet Wyatt
Rafael D Martinez wrote:
Actscelerate just isn't a place to hang out in ..

When "Spirit filled" Christians can hear clearly what a man says and what he does ... and STILL piously assert how Christian and real they are.

Excuse me, I think Jesus had something to say about this ..

When we can't get our head around that, I'm done here.

But not my prayers for the President and Washington. I pray for them every day, that they repent and get saved. And that somehow, God's will gets done with them there in spite of themselves.

Prayer for those in authority is the New Testament priority regardless what they do. An intercessor at a training meeting in our region who once said she couldn't pray for Mr. Trump was encouraged to pray in tongues by the facilitator.

And I do. Because that's the best I can do as well.

Thanks. That is a helpful thought to me as well.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/11/18 10:38 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic