Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Fire Sessions, Mueller and Rosenstein
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: My last post on this thread. ( I think ) Resident Skeptic
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
His orange hair will match his orange jumpsuit. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

For what crime? Can you even name one?

Mueller will let you know soon.
Let me be clear with my opinion though, even if no crimes have been committed, he is still a terrible human being. He is beneath the office of President. And he brings shame to Americans because of the things he has said and the way he has conducted himself in an open forum. Resident, can you honestly say when you watch this man speak, that you are proud of him?This is my opinion. I know you don't like it. But if you want to be a supporter of someone like that, then support on!

So I am supposed to be ashamed he's my President when I hear him speak because he's not the smooth talker Reagan was? Are you that shallow?

As for Mueller, he's the criminal. If you do not see that, then you are truly blind.

See, you vilify everyone who disagrees with your politics. Irrational!

I never equated being blind with villainy. That would be irra……….. Laughing
9/5/18 7:17 pm

Post Re: My last post on this thread. ( I think ) krista
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
His orange hair will match his orange jumpsuit. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Let me be clear with my opinion though, even if no crimes have been committed, he is still a terrible human being. He is beneath the office of President. And he brings shame to Americans because of the things he has said and the way he has conducted himself in an open forum. Resident, can you honestly say when you watch this man speak, that you are proud of him?This is my opinion. I know you don't like it. But if you want to be a supporter of someone like that, then support on!

So I am supposed to be ashamed he's my President when I hear him speak because he's not the smooth talker Reagan was? Are you that shallow?

As for Mueller, he's the criminal. If you do not see that, then you are truly blind.

Now that's funny. Mueller is the criminal. Chosen to investigate your boy, so your rational is that he is the criminal. You are too funny. He's got so much dirt on your guy, impeachment is inevitable . Even Your boy is talking about it. Because he knows what Mueller knows.
a bird that doesn't sing is a Jail-bird in an orange jumpsuit.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/8/18 2:19 pm

krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

Now that's funny. Mueller is the criminal. Chosen to investigate your boy, so your rational is that he is the criminal. You are too funny. He's got so much dirt on your guy, impeachment is inevitable . Even Your boy is talking about it. Because he knows what Mueller knows.

Yet you cannot tell us what the dirt is. Go ahead. We'll wait.

Your hatred for Trump is delusional.
9/8/18 5:48 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

Bump.

What are you waiting for? Tell us even a tiny fact about what brought about the appointment of Mueller. Tell us what dirt he has on Trump.
9/8/18 7:23 pm

Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

As is your love for trump is blind.
Come on septic, I don't know what all he did. But Mueller does. And you will soon know also.Orange is the New Trump. I bet that drives you crazy.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/8/18 8:57 pm

krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

Come on septic, I don't know what all he did. But Mueller does. And you will soon know also.Orange is the New Trump. I bet that drives you crazy.

Just as we all knew. You are not even qualified to discuss the topic.
9/8/18 9:17 pm

Post Re: My last post on this thread. ( I think ) lodestar
Resident Skeptic wrote:

While we are demanding people explain what crimes were committed... I would like an explanation for this?
9/9/18 6:49 am

Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

Your hate and anti-America along with your failure as a Patriot disqualifies your opinion. I don't associate with Russia- lovers.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
9/9/18 8:57 pm

krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
krista wrote:

Your hate and anti-America along with your failure as a Patriot disqualifies your opinion. I don't associate with Russia- lovers.

For a minite I thought I was on Michael Moore's websight. haha
9/10/18 5:24 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic