Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The Pope finally responds

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The Pope finally responds FLRon
For those following the sex abuse scandal of children by the predatory priests of the Catholic Church, the Pope has finally made an official statement by referring to the victims as “a pack of wild dogs”.

How any person with a conscience could continue to support such a diabolical,evil enterprise that condones the sexual abuse of innocent children by their blatant attempts of cover-up defies any and all logic.

Hell is hot and eternal, and there must be a special place reserved there for this man.

https://neonnettle.com/news/4978-pope-francis-likens-child-abuse-victims-to-a-pack-of-wild-dogs-
9/6/18 3:55 pm

Post UncleJD
I don't know about the credibility of that website. I hope its not true and that its simple Catholic bashing nonsense. If its true, then I wonder if he's been fitted for his millstone yet. Sad Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
9/7/18 11:38 pm

Post Link
I notice a lack of quotes with clear context to the quotes.The writer could be stretching the man's point and making assumptions that the sermon was about child abuse victims. When was Jesus driven out of town by a lteral pack of dogs. Calling Jews of a particular town wild dogs, in English, over here might be interpreted as anti-Semitic. But I do not have the context.
9/8/18 7:56 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic