Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Where can I order NIKE products online?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Where can I order NIKE products online? Nature Boy Florida
I have recently been inspired by a man who sacrificed so much. I can't buy enough NIKE products to show my support.

Thank you NIKE for showcasing this sacrifice made by this great American.
9/4/18 8:30 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Todd Starnes just posted that the only NIKE product Colin K should be able to endorse would be knee pads.
9/4/18 2:37 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Todd Starnes just posted that the only NIKE product Colin K should be able to endorse would be knee pads.

I can’t read his stuff. He blocked me. 😂😂
Acts-pert Poster
9/4/18 3:43 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:

I can’t read his stuff. He blocked me. 😂😂

Figures.
9/4/18 3:45 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
Friendly Face
9/4/18 4:26 pm

Post Cojak
Problem is, I don't think he knew what he was sacrificing, because IMHO he has no idea what that Flag and Anthem actually stands for!

The super managers of Nike may just be sacrificing more than they planned, at least I am frustrated enough to hope so. I don't buy Nike stuff it is over priced IMO, but you can rest assured I will not buy their products for my grands or great grands.

There is prejudice in this country. The playing field is NOT LEVEL, but if you had lived in the 40-50 era in NC and look at it now you would have to say we are improving. At its worst, this country is head and shoulders above most countries in opportunities for the less fortunate.

Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/4/18 9:31 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
If you want a boycott - what brands does NIKE own?
I know they own:
Air Jordans
Converse
Any others?
9/5/18 6:32 am

Post Mat
SouthFloridaman wrote:

Talk about your "Yin and Yang" picture. I find both images to be sinister and disturbing, to the point of demonic. You know, a demon hiding in the dark and a demon masquerading as an angel of light (you decide which is which or witch is watch). Is one picture, with just a negative image of the other, but both reveal the underlying spirit?

Mat

PS One of those guys looks like a recruiting poster for ISIS and the for the KKK.
Acts Enthusiast
9/5/18 6:37 am

Post Cojak
Speaking about a toss of the dice, Nike is betting big. It may not hurt them big time, but it will hurt! Sometimes a company's gotta do what a companys gotta do!
Sorta like General Motors betting all on electric and dumping gasoline. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/5/18 8:31 am

Post FLRon
If you want a boycott - what brands does NIKE own?
I know they own:
Air Jordans
Converse
Any others?

Nike owns Brand Jordan, Converse, Hurley, and SPARQ. As of March 2016 anyways. They've sold off most of the companies they used to own.
9/5/18 9:56 am

Post SouthFloridaman
Mat wrote:

Talk about your "Yin and Yang" picture. I find both images to be sinister and disturbing, to the point of demonic. You know, a demon hiding in the dark and a demon masquerading as an angel of light (you decide which is which or witch is watch). Is one picture, with just a negative image of the other, but both reveal the underlying spirit?

Mat

PS One of those guys looks like a recruiting poster for ISIS and the for the KKK.

You still buy that trump is a racist.... he isn’t. Geez lol. Nike knows their market and that there spokesmens are majority black. For Nike this market makes sense unfortunately. They are head quartered in liberal Beaverton, Oregon right outside of Portland.
Friendly Face
9/5/18 10:40 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Look, NIKE can do whatever they want.

I can respect a company that puts their money where their mouth is.

They've went all in that America is racist.

I guess time will tell if financially that is the right stance to take, but perhaps it is the right stance morally to take (to them) - profits be damned. Got to respect folks that do that.

Most team apparel is owned by NIKE - so if you want the latest Roll Tide jersey, you will have to give NIKE some money to support more of this stuff.

Your call.
9/5/18 12:27 pm

Post You missed the point ... Mat
SouthFloridaman wrote:
Mat wrote:

Mat

You still buy that trump is a racist.... he isn’t. Geez lol. Nike knows their market and that there spokesmens are majority black. For Nike this market makes sense unfortunately. They are head quartered in liberal Beaverton, Oregon right outside of Portland.

Trump is the recruiting poster for ISIS and Kaepernick is the recruiting poster for the Klan. I see two sides of the same "coin" reflecting the spirit of the world and self-aggrandizement. I do not protest the National Anthem nor do I "spiritualize" the office of President.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
9/5/18 1:35 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Mat wrote:
SouthFloridaman wrote:

Mat

If you think the Trump poster is somehow promoting white supremacy, then you should go join Krista in the irrational corner.
9/5/18 4:32 pm

Post What oppression is he protesting? Jamie Noel
In his own words, he states, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color." Can someone please tell me how AMERICA is oppressing people of color?
9/5/18 7:16 pm

Post Mat
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Mat wrote:
SouthFloridaman wrote:

Mat

If you think the Trump poster is somehow promoting white supremacy, then you should go join Krista in the irrational corner.

Again, read what I said. Its the other way around.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
9/5/18 7:38 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Mat wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Mat wrote:
SouthFloridaman wrote:

Mat

Again, read what I said. Its the other way around.

Mat

I see. However, if ISIS gets angry over this, who cares? We'll simply eliminate them.
9/5/18 9:30 pm

Post Re: What oppression is he protesting? Chicago27
Jamie Noel wrote:
In his own words, he states, "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color." Can someone please tell me how AMERICA is oppressing people of color?

Ask an African-American.
Friendly Face
9/6/18 4:23 pm

Post Re: What oppression is he protesting? Nature Boy Florida
Chicago27 wrote:
Jamie Noel wrote:

Ask an African-American.

1) I am not sure Colin understands what oppression is. Certainly America isn't perfect, but most folks of any color think its the best thing going today.

2) Even if he does feel others are oppressed (obviously not himself as he has more money than most of us)... if he simply hadn't worn "Cops are Pigs" socks with his Nikes - his message might have resonated better - and he might have won more people to his side.

Perhaps with his new money - he can get his real message out to the public better.
9/6/18 6:38 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic