Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

This would cause massive GOP turnout in November (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post This would cause massive GOP turnout in November (L) Resident Skeptic
The only reason the Dems have a shot at all this November is that they see Trump's base losing enthusiasm over the corrupt DOJ letting Trump get railroaded. His base will never turn against him, but they could lose hope and not bother to vote.

https://michaelsavage.com/should-trump-arrest-mueller-and-his-radical-team-under-rico/

Quote:
SHOULD TRUMP ARREST MUELLER AND HIS RADICAL TEAM UNDER RICO?

September 4, 2018

Speaking with Bloomberg News, President Donald Trump attacked special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as illegal. Trump stated, “I view it as an illegal investigation. You read the great scholars, the great legal — there should have never been a special counsel. It shouldn’t have been set up.”
It comes as no surprise that President Trump is critical of the investigation, but is the President justified in his claims? Could he arrest Mueller and his team?

First, let’s take a look at the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly known as RICO. Originally enacted to combat mafia operations, the law has had a far greater impact. RICO has been fundamental in going after all types of organizations, from corrupt police departments to even the Catholic Church. RICO warrants prosecution of all individuals in a corrupt organization, from the leadership to the bottom associates. An individual must engage in a pattern of racketeering associated with an organization in order to violate RICO law.

President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani is no stranger to RICO prosecution as he is largely credited with reinventing the law’s use from mafia investigations to white collar crime circuits. In his own tenure as a prosecutor, Giuliani took on mafia rings, unions, bankers, and corrupt government officials.

Among the number of violations under RICO statutes is obstruction of justice. Obstruction of justice is not limited to bribery and intimidation but may include “misleading conduct” which may consist of deliberate lies or “material omissions” (leaving out any facts imperative to the case), a broad term that can fit a variety of circumstances.

The sweeping bias and conflicts of interest that riddle the Mueller investigation have been well-documented, from the Peter Strozk anti-Trump text messages to the investigators with ties to the Clinton’s and the Democratic party.

Are we to believe that these investigators can be trusted to uphold justice, or that they will present all the evidence necessary to give a fair trial to Trump and his associates? Could it be that the members of the special counsel could be guilty of obstruction of justice themselves?

Is it time for Trump to turn the tables on this egregious witch hunt and prosecute the corrupt prosecutors?

Trump needs to roll the dice.
9/4/18 9:57 pm

Post Cojak
Now I voted for the man and I can see much that has been accomplished. But his down fall is his own (lack of) ability to LISTEN to advice and logical advice to people who can understand Politics and business. They don't work the same. YOUR BUSINESS you call the shots. People work for you do what you say or are fired.

We all know the president presides over the government. BUT he can only fire some, not all. And to..... Aw forget it I am unable to explain how I feel. I just wish the man could learn to run a country it takes cooperation and NO ONE has ever been able to ORDER cooperation. I think he forgets his own nature is to lash out, it is human. BUT so is it for the receiving person of his rant. They are gonna show him that paybacks are not always fun. His uncalled for POW rant to McCain cost him his BIG anti-Obamacare legislation. I didn't like it, but I understand human nature.

I think if he had a leg to stand on in RICO or any other way to get rid of Mueller or some of the rest he would do it. He has waited too long thinking he could TWEET and intimidate. He cannot! These politicians want to be reelected and they are going to hang their hat on the most likely person to help them get reelected, he is looking less and less like that 'knight'. JMO

But you may be right, he may need to just DO IT and see if the dice come up in his favor. Good luck to him...(seriously)
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/4/18 10:25 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
RS, I think you're a genuine dude and I like you, but you are b-a-n-a-n-a-s bananas crazy some times.

If this happened, he would be immediately impeached by the current GOP-led Congress and rightfully so. Savage's suggestion is unchecked lunacy.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/5/18 6:09 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
RS, I think you're a genuine dude and I like you, but you are b-a-n-a-n-a-s bananas crazy some times.

If this happened, he would be immediately impeached by the current GOP-led Congress and rightfully so. Savage's suggestion is unchecked lunacy.
So you think this investigation is not pure abuse of power for political reasons?
9/5/18 8:01 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
So you think this investigation is not pure abuse of power for political reasons?

I don't. I don't think there's any evidence of collusion, but I don't think the investigation is a political abuse of power. But even if I did, this would still never fly. It would certainly galvanize far-right voters, but they're all already coming to the polls anyway, It would galvanize far-left and left-leaning voters much more, and would inspire Congressional censure or impeachment on top of it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/5/18 8:08 am

Post Chicago27
History says, the party that lost the presidential election will gain seats in the mid-terms. It’s just happens. Friendly Face
9/6/18 4:27 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Chicago27 wrote:
History says, the party that lost the presidential election will gain seats in the mid-terms. It’s just happens.

A point many forget. 2002 was a rare exception.
9/6/18 4:40 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic