Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The top 15 richest ministers (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The top 15 richest ministers (L) Eddie Robbins
Before you read it, make a guess on the top 3.

http://www.etinside.com/?p=539
Acts-pert Poster
8/13/18 2:32 pm

Post I am offended JLarry
My name was not in there. I am worth at 25. 25 dollars that is.
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
8/13/18 2:46 pm

Post Re: The top 15 richest ministers (L) Quiet Wyatt
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Never heard of the guy from Nigeria. Is there even that much money in all of Nigeria? Kind of disappointed in the bottom ten. What lightweights. They really need to get some extra mentoring from Kenny and Gloria. God can’t be happy with their lackluster performance!
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/13/18 4:42 pm

Post I guess they don't read actscelerate Ernie Long
"This article is not to bash anyone, it is written to inspire you to dream bigger. If you are not interested in making money, then that is your choice but here are men and women who inspire others while achieving their dreams." Acts Enthusiast
8/13/18 5:15 pm

Post Re: I guess they don't read actscelerate Dave Dorsey
Ernie Long wrote:
"This article is not to bash anyone, it is written to inspire you to dream bigger. If you are not interested in making money, then that is your choice but here are men and women who inspire others while achieving their dreams."

Them folks probably don't read the Bible, either.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/13/18 5:39 pm

Post Re: I guess they don't read actscelerate Eddie Robbins
Ernie Long wrote:
"This article is not to bash anyone, it is written to inspire you to dream bigger. If you are not interested in making money, then that is your choice but here are men and women who inspire others while achieving their dreams."

Haha! I know that’s all bull. I thought the list was interesting. Are you surprised by Billy Graham? And, where is Jesse? His faith is lacking. 😂
Acts-pert Poster
8/13/18 6:38 pm

Post Patrick Harris
You should listen to Loran Livingston sermon from a few weeks ago. It’s called Don’t be Deceived.
He held nothing back and named names and let it fly.
Acts Enthusiast
8/13/18 6:49 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Patrick Harris wrote:
You should listen to Loran Livingston sermon from a few weeks ago. It’s called Don’t be Deceived.
He held nothing back and named names and let it fly.

It was great!

https://www.centralnc.org/music-and-messages/july-29-2018/
Acts-pert Poster
8/13/18 8:53 pm

Post Cojak
like most Americans I am sure that David Oyedepo is not a dinner table name. It amazes me a person can attain that much wealth in a poorer country. If stateside he would have made old Copeland look like a pauper.

I personally do not know exactly how I feel about mega rich ministers. Something in me says there are a lot of ignorant people in the world.

I was a little surprised that Osteen was not closer to the top. But in relation to the others in age, he has some time to catch up.

If I remember right Copeland was one of OTCP favorite people.

But speaking for these rich guys, how can they turn down money freely given to them?????

Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/13/18 10:40 pm

Post MoonWalkingWithJesus
This article is intentionally mis leading. Number 1 they use net-worth as the main factor. Also they mistakenly combined ministry assists with personal assists. That would be like saying the General Overseer or the pope is with X amount because of all the ministry assists at there disposal. One could conclude that GO is worth 35 million or more just in assists that they are overseeing in the position. When in reality that is not true. Kenneth does not own 760 million personally. His ministry has that in assets. Meaning if he sold everything down to the nails on his building he is estimated to have that. Same with just about everyone on that list. Friendly Face
8/14/18 11:29 am

Post Re: The top 15 richest ministers (L) MoonWalkingWithJesus
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:

Never heard of the guy from Nigeria. Is there even that much money in all of Nigeria? Kind of disappointed in the bottom ten. What lightweights. They really need to get some extra mentoring from Kenny and Gloria. God can’t be happy with their lackluster performance!

By the way David Oyedepo is a business man a lot of his wealth was self earned.
Friendly Face
8/14/18 11:36 am

Post Eddie Robbins
MoonWalkingWithJesus wrote:
This article is intentionally mis leading. Number 1 they use net-worth as the main factor. Also they mistakenly combined ministry assists with personal assists. That would be like saying the General Overseer or the pope is with X amount because of all the ministry assists at there disposal. One could conclude that GO is worth 35 million or more just in assists that they are overseeing in the position. When in reality that is not true. Kenneth does not own 760 million personally. His ministry has that in assets. Meaning if he sold everything down to the nails on his building he is estimated to have that. Same with just about everyone on that list.

Maybe he is worth 1% of that. 7.6 million.
Acts-pert Poster
8/14/18 11:47 am

Post Da Sheik
Not surprised in the least. Really matters very little though. Once they die it will fall into someone else’s hands. Only that which is eternal will remain. And let’s not forget the words of Jesus which say “the first shall be last and the last shall be first”. For the believer, death will usher in a whole new existence and social order.

If I’m not mistaken, I remember Billy Graham saying the greatest in the Kingdom will be those who had no earthly recognition.
Acts Enthusiast
8/14/18 12:00 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
How does Osteen make so little?

With all the best sellers he has had - he should have 100s of millions in the bank.

He must give a lot of it to his church.
8/14/18 12:26 pm

Post Re: The top 15 richest ministers (L) skinnybishop
Eddie Robbins wrote:

My guess for top 3

1. Jakes
2. Osteen
3. Creflo "Gimmea" Dollar
8/14/18 1:38 pm

Post Cojak
A truly heartfelt question...... Does that fall under the Lord's words, "What is that to YOu?" You follow me! or take dare of your salvation, roughly put. Embarassed

Truthfully it doesn't feel right for a minister of God to hold WEALTH beyond imagination. But he will answer for it, and I for mine. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/14/18 10:58 pm

Post There are just so many variables Clint Wills
It's pretty well documented at this point that Rick Warren doesn't take a salary from Saddleback and possibly has even paid back any salary that they ever paid him. The guy wrote one of the most popular Christian books in history with "The Purpose Driven Life". He probably also gets many thousands to speak away from his church.

I think we look at pastors that charge a lot to speak and get upset, but I think I'd do the same thing. Not for the sake of the money, but Steven Furtick could be gone every weekend if he wanted. Charging $10-$20k insures that he won't get asked all the time. For me it wouldn't be that my time is worth $15,000 to speak a service in a church, but that it costs $15,000 to get me out of my pulpit in my church. Of course, I doubt very much that I'll ever need to worry about it.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/15/18 12:03 pm

Post caseyleejones
For what it's worth, I have family that works at Kenneth Copeland Ministries. Those are the ministry assets. Also keep in mind they have their own power plant, gun range...etc that the city of Fort Worth uses. If I remember correctly, they were selling power from their power plant to Fort Worth residents. The place does not run on donations necessarily but income from goods and services. Acts-perienced Poster
8/15/18 12:13 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic