Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If Kevin Wallace came back would you vote for him for General Overseer?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post georgiapath
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
aprilmay.

Carolyn calls on the mods because she has more class than you or I.

While I would have no problem calling out a poster for being stupid, clueless, spineless, gutless, a moron with a bad attitude - Carolyn would not do that.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
8/8/18 10:58 am

Post Carolyn Smith
georgiapath wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
aprilmay.

Carolyn calls on the mods because she has more class than you or I.

While I would have no problem calling out a poster for being stupid, clueless, spineless, gutless, a moron with a bad attitude - Carolyn would not do that.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the support, NBF & Georgiapath! Wink Wink Laughing Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/9/18 7:51 pm

Post very classy aprilmay2.0
Carolyn has a lot of class. Considerably more than you and I do NBF, you're correct.

She also has a better vocabulary and more common sense as evidenced in your most recent post.
Friendly Face
8/13/18 9:37 am

Post Re: very classy Nature Boy Florida
aprilmay2.0 wrote:
Carolyn has a lot of class. Considerably more than you and I do NBF, you're correct.

She also has a better vocabulary and more common sense as evidenced in your most recent post.

She don't you feel better complimenting someone?
8/13/18 9:44 am

Post Restorationman KevinWallace
We are friends. I know you and love you. I have no clue how anyone could infer I left the cog out of offense. I left the COG because God said “it is time for You to exit”. I tried to leave as righteuosly as a man can leave. If that is possible. I am not offended. I do not live in offense.
Sincerely and respectfully.
8/13/18 10:21 am

Post Kevin... Aaron Scott
KevinWallace wrote:
We are friends. I know you and love you. I have no clue how anyone could infer I left the cog out of offense. I left the COG because God said “it is time for You to exit”. I tried to leave as righteuosly as a man can leave. If that is possible. I am not offended. I do not live in offense.
Sincerely and respectfully.

Kevin Wallace, to my knowledge, I did not hear why you left the COG. I had been under the impression that it had to do with our failure to give women a bigger role and with, supposedly, the financial benefits of leaving (NOT that you would profit, but that you could better realize your vision). But from what you have indicated, I don't know if any of us has a real clue as to why you felt to move on (and, yes, I think you did it as respectfully as could be done under such circumstances).

However, in my 50 years of being saved (I was saved when I was -25), it is rare, rare, rare for someone to leave a winning situation because "God told them to." It does happen. But most of the time, there is some catalyst, and that catalyst causes a person to begin to pray about whether God wants them to go, stay, etc.

If that's not something you can share, I understand. But if you feel you can share, inquiring minds want to know (SMILE).

God bless you, Kevin!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
8/13/18 11:02 am

Post So Kev... aprilmay2.0
Thanks so much for giving this thread some of your attention. You’re the subject of the hypothetical situation and you should take that as a compliment. Many people on this board see you as family.

Having said that, here’s one final question. I hope it doesn’t put too much pressure on you. I’d love your interaction on this too-

Is there ANY scenario (hypothetical or realistic) where you could see yourself aligning with the COG and coming under the covering of the denomination, submitting to its polity again?

Inquiring minds want to know...

On a separate note, I’ve been so thankful for my invitation to many “closed door” meetings at HQ look forward to my invitation to the meetings at the end of September. It’s so great to discuss potential future partnerships and the possibility of reconciliation between churches and denominations.
Friendly Face
8/13/18 2:58 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Kevin will answer but I bet he says.....if God tells him to come back, he will. It seems pretty simple with Kevin. Just follow God. Acts-pert Poster
8/13/18 3:28 pm

Post georgiapath
I bet your right, what a novel concept. Acts-dicted
8/13/18 7:33 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic