Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Martin Taylor engaged, Darrell Rise resigns as AB

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Martin Taylor engaged, Darrell Rise resigns as AB JLarry
Saw on fb that Martin is engaged

Darrell Rice has resigned and going to inner city Atlanta. Darrell has had a burden for Atlanta for many years.
Love to see people put ministry over position.

Darrell is one of the best.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
8/3/18 6:16 pm

Post Re: Martin Taylor engaged, Darrell Rise resigns as AB Eddie Robbins
JLarry wrote:
Saw on fb that Martin is engaged

Darrell Rice has resigned and going to inner city Atlanta. Darrell has had a burden for Atlanta for many years.
Love to see people put ministry over position.

Darrell is one of the best.

I believe Darrell was involved with the beginning of the ministry at the City of Refuge in Atlanta. This is an incredible ministry under the direction of Bruce Deel. I have been there to see it several times. It takes a special person to be in this ministry. They do things that most of us wouldn’t attempt.
Acts-pert Poster
8/3/18 8:17 pm

Post Eddie JLarry
I don't remember if he was involved in what Deel is doing but I remember he he was involved in the inner city.

Imo Darrell is one of out best.

No one who died without Christ is happy about their decision.
Acts Mod
8/4/18 12:08 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
I had no idea Martin Taylor had become a widower. It always makes me super happy when older folks (no disrespect intended to Bishop Taylor with that remark) who have lost a spouse find love again. Those pictures were really cool. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/4/18 1:24 pm

Post Cojak
Dave Dorsey wrote:
...It always makes me super happy when older folks (no disrespect intended to Bishop Taylor with that remark) who have lost a spouse find love again. Those pictures were really cool.

Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up

Absolutely DD, I love that comment and it is so TRUE! It is a joy to see someone using logic in human lives, DD.

Losing a mate must be the tops in BAD. Then when and if, earthly physical love again finds a home, many people and family DO NOT understand and again the 'left' person is put thru the wringer of emotions.

A BIG AMEN to DD's comment!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/5/18 2:33 pm

Post georgiapath
Dave Dorsey wrote:
I had no idea Martin Taylor had become a widower. It always makes me super happy when older folks (no disrespect intended to Bishop Taylor with that remark) who have lost a spouse find love again. Those pictures were really cool.

I agree, more power to them if they can find someone and be happy.
Acts-dicted
8/5/18 3:53 pm

Post diakoneo
Cojak wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
...It always makes me super happy when older folks (no disrespect intended to Bishop Taylor with that remark) who have lost a spouse find love again. Those pictures were really cool.

Absolutely DD, I love that comment and it is so TRUE! It is a joy to see someone using logic in human lives, DD.

Losing a mate must be the tops in BAD. Then when and if, earthly physical love again finds a home, many people and family DO NOT understand and again the 'left' person is put thru the wringer of emotions.

Yeah I remember when Lamar Vest' wife passed. There were some eyebrows raised when he found new love anyway he handled the "whys?" with some good humor he said , "she needed a purse and I needed a nurse" Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/5/18 5:22 pm

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
diakoneo wrote:
Cojak wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Yeah I remember when Lamar Vest' wife passed. There were some eyebrows raised when he found new love anyway he handled the "whys?" with some good humor he said , "she needed a purse and I needed a nurse" Laughing

I was thinking of the Vests during this Assembly and I didn't see him or even hear his name. Is he ok? A good man..
Friendly Face
8/5/18 7:38 pm

Post Judah4Him
Saw her once and pretty sure I saw him from a distance. He received votes for council of 18. Friendly Face
8/5/18 8:24 pm

Post Cojak
diakoneo wrote:
I never heard that, but I love the wit and smile in the statement. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/5/18 10:30 pm

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
Judah4Him wrote:
Saw her once and pretty sure I saw him from a distance. He received votes for council of 18.

Thank you. I was there for the voting procedure for the Council of 18. Must have been daydreaming. It seemed to take forever to get the full count.
Friendly Face
8/6/18 3:10 pm

Post georgiapath
Cojak wrote:
diakoneo wrote:
I never heard that, but I love the wit and smile in the statement. Cool

I said that on here one time and everyone thought I was being a smart alec, I knew he had said that, and I thought it was funny.
Acts-dicted
8/7/18 10:06 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Every person is different.

If some have enough family and friends around - they may never feel they are "alone" - and never remarry.

But - marriage was instituted originally so man was not "alone". When that feeling of "alone" becomes great --- it should be expected that a man or woman may believe it is better together than "alone".

Just don't settle for anyone is my advice. That would be worse than "alone".
8/7/18 10:29 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic