Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Congratulations to Brandon Bohannon, appointed to Lakeside, TX

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Congratulations to Brandon Bohannon, appointed to Lakeside, TX John Jett
Brandon, one of our own Acts posters, has accepted the position of senior pastor at Lakeside Church of God. He succeeds Carol G. Smith who pastored there for 31 years. Though we moved away 10 years ago, I consider Lakeside my home church where my parents met in the 60s, I was rasied, and my children were rasied, my uncle J.W. Hill (Tim's dad) pastored when I was a small child, and still called it home until he passed away last year, the church means a lot to me and my family. I am glad to see a generational Texas COG young man take the wheel there. Brandon's grandfather was mine and Tim Hill's grandmother's pastor for many years in Lubbock. I believe God has amazing things in store for him and for the congregation. I look forward to visiting someday soon.

Last edited by John Jett on 7/10/17 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/10/17 9:01 am

Post Re: Congratulations to Brandon Bohannon, appointed to Lakeside, TX John Jett
sorry, double post. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/10/17 9:29 am

Post Thank you sir! Brandon Bohannon
Thank you John Jett!

I appreciate your affirmation and encouragement. We feel very blessed to be embarking on the next chapter of the very short lives that the Lord has given to us! God is writing upon the pages of our hearts and we are becoming living epistles to be read of all men. For this, we are very unworthy and even more thankful! God is so good!

Your family has it's own very rich and full history. Lakeside is a great family filled with heritage, history, and legacy! Pastor and Joyce Smith and the families that preceded them are in many ways an hall of fame for the Church of God is Texas. I sincerely hope that you will come and visit. One plants, another waters, but it is God that gives the increase. Some great people have deposited many seeds of faith and prayer! Some great people have watered those seeds with love, tears, and the good Holy Spirit. The harvest is ripe and it is ready! I am believing God for a great increase!
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
7/11/17 6:34 pm

Post Re: Thank you sir! Cojak
Brandon Bohannon wrote:
Thank you John Jett!

I appreciate your affirmation and encouragement. We feel very blessed to be embarking on the next chapter of the very short lives that the Lord has given to us! God is writing upon the pages of our hearts and we are becoming living epistles to be read of all men. For this, we are very unworthy and even more thankful! God is so good!

Your family has it's own very rich and full history. Lakeside is a great family filled with heritage, history, and legacy! Pastor and Joyce Smith and the families that preceded them are in many ways an hall of fame for the Church of God is Texas. I sincerely hope that you will come and visit. One plants, another waters, but it is God that gives the increase. Some great people have deposited many seeds of faith and prayer! Some great people have watered those seeds with love, tears, and the good Holy Spirit. The harvest is ripe and it is ready! I am believing God for a great increase!

Thumb Up Hoping you the best, good comment But just to clarify something........................................................................

(John Jet ain't rite!) Very Happy Wink Just kidding JJ! Love you dude. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/11/17 10:52 pm

Post Brandon Bohannon
John Jett,

It's time for us to repair and replenish the memorial at the church.

1) You did amazing work welding those flag poles!!!

2) Are you ready to come help us repair a couple of things that time and weather have worn down?

Very Happy

We are absolutely loving our Lakeside church family. The first year has been great! God is so good! So excited about year #2 and where Jesus is leading this incredible family of people!
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
7/11/18 10:52 pm

Post John...just be sure to send your tithes... Aaron Scott
The belong in your home church! Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/12/18 8:04 am

Post John Jett
Brandon Bohannon wrote:
John Jett,

It's time for us to repair and replenish the memorial at the church.

1) You did amazing work welding those flag poles!!!

2) Are you ready to come help us repair a couple of things that time and weather have worn down?

Very Happy

We are absolutely loving our Lakeside church family. The first year has been great! God is so good! So excited about year #2 and where Jesus is leading this incredible family of people!

Hi Brandon, thanks. That was my dad that built those (and about half of that building LOL). We love Lakeside and the heritage we have there very much. Sadly, dad has slown down a lot in recent years and his son isn't a welder. But maybe he'll feel like going out and taking a look soon. Inbox me your #
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
7/12/18 11:24 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic