Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Not since J. Edgar Hoover.....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Not since J. Edgar Hoover..... Cojak
Many people today do not remember J. Edgar. It was fairly well proven he was a king maker. The investigative ability of the FBI was never questioned and he kept files on MOST (if not all) politicians. His files allowed him to maneuver politicians the direction he liked by using inside information (some considered 'Black mail') For many years J. Edgar was the most powerful person in D.C. It is hard to ignore that power for most MEN, so he did not ignore it.

This past election was the first time I can remember a BLACK mark being thrown at the FBI. it is obvious from the IG report that some thought that power should be used to prevent Trump from winning the election.

Was it wide spread? I have no idea. but one agent who was reported to have said, "He will not make it, we will make sure of that." Was not just a soldier in the trenches.

I will admit it is hard to keep your personal opinions out of your job, but these men swear an oath to be 'impartial in politics'. To be honest, this scares me in the FBI or CIA. These departments are depended on by citizens to uphold our constitution. I hope we have not allowed another J Edgar (type) to hold that job.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/15/18 10:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic