Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Anti-Trump Christians (L)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Transforming the World for Good? Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
No delusion here my friend. You have actually ingested the Kool-Aid that Trump is making this a better world. Are you kidding me?

If isolationism is good, then you are correct.

He does not promote isolationism, by definition.
If alienating our allies is good, you are correct.

Standing up to their foolishness is not the same as alienating them.

If calling a brutal, murderous dictator a talented guy, then you are correct.

You don't understand diplomacy.

If raising tariffs on foreign countries and causing the cost of American products to increase is good, then you are correct. (Since the tariffs on imported lumber went into effect, the average price of building a new home has risen by $6300).

And China is already backing down, as will others. Your nightmare scenario is not happening.

If you think attacking your own cabinet officials in public is good, then you are correct.

When they leak to the press or refuse to do their job, like Sessions, then they need to be humiliated.

If you think lying everyday of your life about crowd sizes, biggest this and largest that, and "never before in history" this and that --- then you are correct -

Since he does not do that , your point is irrelevant.

Trump is making this a better world. The delusion has formed in the brains of the Trumpsters; I see quite clearly.

Nope. We see a temporary employee doing things we have demanded for years. Only an open-borders lefty would object.

Laughing
6/13/18 9:03 am

Post Cojak
I am not proud of all that Trump has done but in the last few days I am learning something. Today my pastor told me that a few weeks ago his son, who does the videos for his corporation was turned back at the border between Michigan and Canada. When asked his reason for entering Canada he said it was to do a video of his company's work in Canada. They turned him back saying the company would have to use Canadian labor for that. When returning to the USA side, the officers just palmed their faces, saying We allow their movie and video people thru every week.

I am sorta proud that Trump wants to even the playing field a little for our exporters by placing 'fees' similar to the imported goods from the other country. Some would say that is Isolationism, I say the USA was playing nice to improve the other countries economy when we could afford it, but today the cards seem to have turned.

Of course the 'offended countries' are upset. It will cost them a little more to do business here, BUT THEY WILL DO BUSINESS HERE!

He may get nothing done with North Korea, but at least he did not give them nuclear power plants to produce the materials they need for the bomb, BTW, who did that? Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
6/13/18 9:46 pm

Post Trumpsters Beware - Your Man is Lying Again! FG Minister
According to the US Trade Representative, the US has a trade SURPLUS with Canada, not a $100M deficit the truth-challenged president says. Here is the link my Kool-Aid loving friends. https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada

Your man blistered Trudeau for nothing but a lie!! Trudeau is a horrible human being, but Kim Jong Un is a really nice guy! In what world are we living?? And beyond that, we have Spirit-filled Christians who believe every word this windbag says and then defend him. If Trump told me it was raining, I'd have to walk outside to verify it. I agree with Cojak - I like a president who stands up to those who are doing us wrong -- but folks, it ain't Canada!
Acts-celerater
6/14/18 10:30 am

Post Re: Trumpsters Beware - Your Man is Lying Again! Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
According to the US Trade Representative, the US has a trade SURPLUS with Canada, not a $100M deficit the truth-challenged president says. Here is the link my Kool-Aid loving friends. https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada

Your man blistered Trudeau for nothing but a lie!! Trudeau is a horrible human being, but Kim Jong Un is a really nice guy! In what world are we living?? And beyond that, we have Spirit-filled Christians who believe every word this windbag says and then defend him. If Trump told me it was raining, I'd have to walk outside to verify it. I agree with Cojak - I like a president who stands up to those who are doing us wrong -- but folks, it ain't Canada!

How about liars who continue to say things like "believe every word this windbag says" when it is clear even his supporters on here often criticize and disagree with him? Is it ok to keep lying like that?

And are you going to believe a report that also says we have a trade surplus with China and Mexico?

Bottom line...……….you are on the wrong side of history on this one. To you, this is about Trump. To us, Trump is a foot note in a greater battle that will continue long after he retires in 2025.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 6/14/18 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
6/14/18 10:41 am

Post I Must Concede FG Minister
I apologize RS for depending on facts and data. I should blindly follow my cult leader DJT like you do. I should have disengaged my brain and for that I apologize. I'll have grape flavored this time please... Acts-celerater
6/14/18 4:03 pm

Post Re: I Must Concede Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
I apologize RS for depending on facts and data. I should blindly follow my cult leader DJT like you do. I should have disengaged my brain and for that I apologize. I'll have grape flavored this time please...

Look, you have no been right about a thing yet concerning Trump. Yet you keep blindly drinking your own Kool-Aid.
6/14/18 5:00 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic