Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Admins and Mods- it’s time to discipline Resident Skeptic (link)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Admins and Mods- it’s time to discipline Resident Skeptic (link) aprilmay2.0
In another thread Resident Skeptic wrote that he wanted me to blow up like fire works and then called me disrespectful names and made outrageous accusations against me.

This is clearly in violation of the instruction given in this thread. :
http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=87236

RS should apologize or be banned. If not, then the words of the leaders on this board are empty and hypocritical.
Friendly Face
6/14/18 11:38 am

Post Dave Dorsey
This new shtick is getting old SUPER fast. If you have a legitimate grievance against a poster, please email ActscelerateAdmin@actscelerate.com and address it to us privately. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
6/14/18 12:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.