Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Enjoy Yourself... Get Away

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Enjoy Yourself... Get Away philunderwood
What might you have in common with Leonard Sweet, Alan Hirsch, Michael Frost, David Loveless, Gilbert (Dr B) Bilezikian, Geoff Surratt, Janis Vargas (Archbishop of Latvia) & over 100 others?

Time away from the grind at Blue Kokomo Villa!

Now a Christianity Today listed retreat for ministers and their spouses. Booking 3-5 day respites for ministers in the Beautiful Florida Keys! (Booked through August 10, but lots of open space beyond that if you want to enjoy yourself.) Contact me via our Facebook page today for more information and rates.

What do others say and how do they rate their time here??

4.9 Overall rating
91% 5 star reviews
Ratings (163)

Overall experience 4.9 Accuracy 4.9 Cleanliness 5.0 Communication 5.0
Check in 4.9 Location 4.9 Value 4.9

From recent guests...
Perfect... though there really isn't more that needs to be said, I can explain why our stay couldn't have been more delightful. First, the accommodations go beyond comfortable to elegant and beautiful. The sitting area by the canal alone makes the stay memorable, but there is so much more. You will have all the privacy you want, but with hosts like Phil and Sherry, you will likely savor the time you spend with them. Unlike any other hosts, they do everything I can imagine to make guests feel comfortable. They encourage guests to enjoy the beauty of their home and the surroundings. We can't wait to come back. -Paul

True southern hospitality. Phillip could not have been more helpful or accommodating. He gives you a true insiders view of the Keys. This is extremely helpful as this was our first trip to the Keys. His suggestions are spot on especially when it comes to what to avoid. His house is very much a designer home. Beautiful. Recommend it highly. - Peter

We stayed 2 nights in Phil´s home and were absolutely amazed about their hospitality and home (5-Stars). Sitting at the deck in the mornings and evenings watching the boats were just out of this world, certainly different than Hamburg. Phil has given us great recommendations about places to visit, restaurants etc. From his home we made a day trip to Key West - what a great drive. Thank you very much! - Oliver

This place is the best and Phil and Sherry are amazing hosts. We LOVED staying here. First of all, the house is really amazing and the room and bathroom are really wonderful, top notch, and comfortable. There's really nothing to pick at, as all the little details were perfect and there were many beautiful little details that really put this place over the top. We also appreciated the sheet full of information about the area and all the tips provided about where to go and what to do. Our stay in the Florida Keys was so special because we stayed with Phil and Sherry. - Matt & Bekah

Discover More...
http://www.refocusing.org

A Mission in Formation
www.bluewaterinthekeys.com
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
5/7/18 10:48 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
There are lots of comments about a guy named Phil.
5/8/18 7:00 am

Post Cojak
Not sure about the Phil guy, but I bet Sherry is nice. I have been married to one for over 61 years! They are hard to beat.

I used to love the Keys. Lived there for a few years. In Key West the wind bothered my ears.

My family LOVES the Keys, they declare the most relaxing place around. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/8/18 8:22 am

Post Cojak
xxx sorry I done it again! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/8/18 8:24 am

Post philunderwood
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
There are lots of comments about a guy named Phil.

Must be true!

Discover More...

A Mission in Formation
5/8/18 9:35 am

Post philunderwood
Cojak wrote:
Not sure about the Phil guy, but I bet Sherry is nice. I have been married to one for over 61 years! They are hard to beat.

I used to love the Keys. Lived there for a few years. In Key West the wind bothered my ears.

My family LOVES the Keys, they declare the most relaxing place around. Cool

Too True! ...about Sherry, that is.

We LOVE the Keys too... never anticipated I'd find my place here like I have. Sometimes God surprises you. Plus, the people we have met and grown community with here are stellar people...the community is the most philanthropic and giving that I have ever known...the esprit de corps is enveloping.

This year, with the tragedy of the hurricane, the worst became the best! Even though we lost over 90% of our local (Islamorada) hotel rooms and almost 70% of our tax revenue, people have made local businesses a high priority to keep open and in the flow. We will be back to over 75% by mid-Summer and things are back, if different.

My being elected to the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce here spoke to the influence of our people in local activities and service. We were just commended at a banquet in Key West by the Community Foundation of the Florida Keys, again because our people LOVE their community. It's all about being Bluewater. We enjoy giving ourselves away. So, what you say about the Keys is dynamic in my life. Right now, I can't imagine life anywhere else. Both of our churches (Key Largo & Islamorada) are alive and giving hope.

So, come visit!

Discover More...

A Mission in Formation
5/8/18 9:50 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Congrats Phil.

I truly am glad you found your place.

I have talked about going to the keys for 30 years. I have not made it yet - but perhaps one day.
5/8/18 10:11 am

Post philunderwood
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Congrats Phil.

I truly am glad you found your place.

I have talked about going to the keys for 30 years. I have not made it yet - but perhaps one day.

Come down for a test drive.

Discover More...

A Mission in Formation
5/8/18 6:52 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic