Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Dusting my feet off

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Dusting my feet off Mark Ledbetter
Shalom!!!!
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
5/4/18 6:25 am

Post Re: Dusting my feet off Resident Skeptic
Mark Ledbetter wrote:
Shalom!!!!

You can only do that to those who reject the gospel.
5/4/18 5:22 pm

Post Pastor Nations

1. I have observed over time that you have been given more respect on this board than has been given to many other posters.

2. And now you are going to take your ball and go home?

3. Unfortunately, this type of post by you demonstrates a hidden air of superior knowledge and spirituality.

4. On a side note, I also noticed that you have never refuted any of Isa's statements - perhaps you are actually closely aligned with him theologically.
Acts Enthusiast
5/5/18 2:50 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Pastor Nations wrote:

1. I have observed over time that you have been given more respect on this board than has been given to many other posters.

3. Unfortunately, this type of post by you demonstrates a hidden air of superior knowledge and spirituality.

4. On a side note, I also noticed that you have never refuted any of Isa's statements - perhaps you are actually closely aligned with him theologically.

And wishing all of us "peace" while declaring that he was wiping the dust off of his feat as a testimony AGAINST us is contradictory.
5/6/18 4:12 pm

Post Hey, guys, zip it. Aaron Scott
If he doesn’t feel to continue, that’s his call. He has always struck me as a well balanced and true Christian. I hope he will not leave, but lose the attitudes that serve no purpose but to shoot him in the back. Please...and thank you. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/6/18 8:22 pm

Post Re: Hey, guys, zip it. Patrick Harris
Aaron Scott wrote:
If he doesn’t feel to continue, that’s his call. He has always struck me as a well balanced and true Christian. I hope he will not leave, but lose the attitudes that serve no purpose but to shoot him in the back. Please...and thank you.

Agree. I highly respect Mark...
Acts Enthusiast
5/6/18 8:36 pm

Post Cojak
I musta missed something??? But I don't like to see any poster go. I don't like it voluntarily and even banned (at times). I think the door is always open. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/6/18 9:03 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I always liked Mark's posts. I would be sorry for him to leave.

However "Dusting his feet off" is probably his worst post ever.

He needs to come back and apologize for that one.

Sad way to go out. Evil or Very Mad
5/7/18 7:23 am

Post UncleJD
agreed, for such an eloquent poster, surely more meaningful and even sobering words could have been in order. I assume this is about the Sunday/Sabbath thing? It should be no surprise to any Christian that the majority has always held Sunday as our day of worship, the first day of the new creation. But that doesn't mean that there is no room for dialogue on the subject. Otherwise, it does leave an air of superiority just to up and leave with no explanation after so much time on the board. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/7/18 8:43 am

Post Link
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Pastor Nations wrote:

And wishing all of us "peace" while declaring that he was wiping the dust off of his feat as a testimony AGAINST us is contradictory.

I was thinking the same thing. Jesus had the disciples either let their peace rest on the house or dust their feet off.
5/7/18 10:09 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic