Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I'm praying for peace

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I'm praying for peace Resident Skeptic
My spirit is troubled this evening over the Russia issue. They will never truly be our "friend", but they need not be our enemy. Having been a student of history for much of my life, I understand the Slavic mindset. They will never have an American form of government and nor do their people desire one. Semi-authoritarian, nationalist democracy is what they prefer. The Bolshevik Revolution was a war waged by internationalists against ethnic Russians. The USSR was designed to keep Russian nationalism in check. Mother Russia is free now and will not be subjugated again. We don't have to be anyone's doormat. But we must understand who is behind the desire for America to go to war with Russia. America's founders warned us against "entangling alliances". The former Warsaw Pact nations should establish their own block to counter both the Muslim EU and Russia. America needs to stay out of it. Let us pray for peace.
4/14/18 6:36 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic