Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Bryan Cutshall, Kevin Wallace, Twin Rivers, Redemption College
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Bryan Cutshall, Kevin Wallace, Twin Rivers, Redemption College Belieber
Why did Bryan Cutshall leave Twin Rivers? Was it to pursue the college thing with Kevin Wallace, before he broke up with the COG? Why didn't it work out with Bryan and Kevin and the college thing?

I know some are going to say, "God lead Bryan to leave." But what were the real reasons? If God had lead him from the church to go to the college thing with Kevin, then why didn't it all work out?

I'm not question the God part. I'm just curious as to why he really left Twin Rivers and why the thing with him and Kevin didn't work out.
Hey, DOC
3/17/18 1:24 am

Post Carolyn Smith
If anyone here knows, they haven't said.

And why would it be any of our business?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/17/18 4:26 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
This is a belieber fishing expedition. It isn't our business. We can all be thankful that Bryan is doing what he loves with PS, and Kevin is still winning Chattanooga for Christ. It's a win-win. God wins.
3/17/18 6:27 am

Post SouthFloridaman
In my opinion There was movement to have another school of ministry besides Lee. To be honest sometimes a 4 year school like Lee is not a fit for everyone. Kevin wanted a pastorial training program nothing wrong with that. We have trade schools for weilders and mechanics why not for ministers. Even if a school isn’t accredited it is still an educational experience. AS long as no grants anyone a doctorate (per OTCP Rules) Bryan was on the launch team of Kevin’s school and then he went to go help Perry stone with his school that’s great. Maybe launching schools is Bryan’s gift. I’m glad everyone is in ministry Serving God that is what matters.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/31/18 2:08 am; edited 9 times in total
Friendly Face
3/17/18 6:03 pm

Post Belieber
I'm just asking a question because I was curious. I wasn't fishing for anything. Why is anything we ask on here any of our business?

When Kevin pulled out of the COG and there was discussion on here, ya'll didn't seem to mind asking questions or making statements then.

Why is my question any different? I just simply didn't know why he really left his church. I was and am just curious.

But I guess that's none of my business.
Hey, DOC
3/17/18 6:12 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
-.-

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/31/18 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
3/17/18 8:09 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
I guess if we need to know, it will eventually be told.

From what I read on FB on his page, Bryan Cutshall sought the Lord about the offer and wrote down several things that needed to happen if this was the direction he was to take. He had been pastoring over 30 years where he was and was very happy there. Every single thing he wrote down was fulfilled & in a short amount of time. One of those things was his house selling, which it did in less than 24 hours.

But sometimes where we think God is leading us is not where He is really leading us. Sometimes there's a curve in the road we didn't expect.
3/17/18 8:11 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
-.-

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/31/18 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
3/17/18 8:54 pm

Post I will give the real answer roughridercog
Bryan left so HQ could clone him, make multiple copies, and dispatch vast church growth teams across the USA.

There

Now the fishing can cease. Laughing
3/18/18 3:04 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Carolyn Smith wrote:
I guess if we need to know, it will eventually be told.

From what I read on FB on his page, Bryan Cutshall sought the Lord about the offer and wrote down several things that needed to happen if this was the direction he was to take. He had been pastoring over 30 years where he was and was very happy there. Every single thing he wrote down was fulfilled & in a short amount of time. One of those things was his house selling, which it did in less than 24 hours.

But sometimes where we think God is leading us is not where He is really leading us. Sometimes there's a curve in the road we didn't expect.

This should be saved as one of the best quotes of 2018. So VERY true.

Nicely done Carolyn.
3/18/18 3:37 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
-.-

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/31/18 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Friendly Face
3/18/18 5:54 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
SouthFloridaman wrote:
No takers on the charter boat fishing trip in Tampa after the rise conference.

An end up like at group on Gilligan's Island? No way!
Acts-pert Poster
3/18/18 8:00 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
--

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/22/18 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Friendly Face
3/20/18 12:15 am

Post Diverging visions.... Aaron Scott
The best I can tell, both Wallace and Cutshall are both top-of-the-line ministers. From what I have read and "felt," I would think that it all began well, but that at some point, their visions for the future of the enterprise diverged.

It is MY thinking that it is likely that Wallace felt the need to leave the COG if he was going to be able to fulfill the vision he had for both his church and the school. It is also MY thinking that Cutshall did not want to leave the COG, and so had to go in another direction.

As I said, both very good men. But I don't have to tell you that if Paul and Barnabas can be men of God, yet disagree, so, too, can our top-notch ministers.
3/20/18 10:43 am

Post Re: Diverging visions.... Old Time Country Preacher
Aaron Scott wrote:
The best I can tell, both Wallace and Cutshall are both top-of-the-line ministers. From what I have read and "felt," I would think that it all began well, but that at some point, their visions for the future of the enterprise diverged.

It is MY thinking that it is likely that Wallace felt the need to leave the COG if he was going to be able to fulfill the vision he had for both his church and the school. It is also MY thinking that Cutshall did not want to leave the COG, and so had to go in another direction.

As I said, both very good men. But I don't have to tell you that if Paul and Barnabas can be men of God, yet disagree, so, too, can our top-notch ministers.

But neither Paul nor Barnabas left the COG
Acts-pert Poster
3/20/18 11:40 am

Post Re: Diverging visions.... Aaron Scott
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

Yes, but Paul and Barnabas parted ways, which is precisely the analog to Wallace and Cutshall, it seems.
3/21/18 10:37 am

Aaron Scott wrote:
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

Yes, but Paul and Barnabas parted ways, which is precisely the analog to Wallace and Cutshall, it seems.

But Paul & Barnabas both retained their COG credentials.
Acts-pert Poster
3/23/18 8:58 pm

Post Re: Diverging visions.... Carolyn Smith
Aaron Scott wrote:

Bryan Cutshall left KW LOOONG before Kevin Wallace left the COG.

And while seeking the Lord and repenting of how he handled some things from the past at the Spirit's prompting, God has opened a door of ministry for Bryan Cutshall to do exactly what he left his church to do. So no harm, no foul...
3/24/18 12:42 am

Post Carolyn... Aaron Scott
Carolyn Smith wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

Bryan Cutshall left KW LOOONG before Kevin Wallace left the COG.

And while seeking the Lord and repenting of how he handled some things from the past at the Spirit's prompting, God has opened a door of ministry for Bryan Cutshall to do exactly what he left his church to do. So no harm, no foul...

Yes, ma'am. But my point was that when they DID come together for the enterprise, they had a divergence of vision in some way or the other (and while it is only my opinion, as I indicated, I have come to think it might be that Wallace felt he needed to move on, while Cutshall didn't--which, by the way, I imagine that Cutshall will eventually be one of the executives at some point).
3/24/18 3:50 pm

Carolyn Smith wrote:
while seeking the Lord and repenting of how he handled some things from the past at the Spirit's prompting.

I'm a mite confused here, are ya sayin the Spirit prompted him to handle some things an he had to repent for what the Spirit prompted him to do?
Acts-pert Poster
3/24/18 9:14 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic