Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Who is excited
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post krista
Dave Dorsey wrote:
“I’m not going to judge anyone who doesn’t..:”

Then you proceed to do that for several paragraphs. You explicitly called it sin.

Why do you rebel against the commandment of God?

Dave. Do feel a little like Paul, who had to deal with those who spread Judaism?
Why don't you just do what you originally did and ban this guy. Everybody here sees what he's all about.
He's insulting your reversal of the ban to blatantly mock you and others on Acts.
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
3/17/18 2:54 pm

Post Isa 58:12
krista wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:
“I’m not going to judge anyone who doesn’t..:”

Then you proceed to do that for several paragraphs. You explicitly called it sin.

Why do you rebel against the commandment of God?

Dave. Do feel a little like Paul, who had to deal with those who spread Judaism?
Why don't you just do what you originally did and ban this guy. Everybody here sees what he's all about.
He's insulting your reversal of the ban to blatantly mock you and others on Acts.

I'm sorry u feel that way krista,. I'm only speaking with the Bible speaks not Judaism. Btw, what Judaism are you saying I'm speaking about? All I do is give scriptures, not opinions. You really should study this out before you condemn it, because it's G-ds Appointed Feasts
3/17/18 3:51 pm

Post I just want to say a few Isa 58:12
Every year I see & hear more & more of churches, Christians talking about & doing Passover. This year I'm doing one with a big group of Christians that want to know more about Messiah. & This is a **great** Way to do it

During this "season" For Messianic's Jews & Gentiles in Messiah, Passover is an important time to celebrate the death, burial, & Resurrection of Y'shua. The Passover is for the disciples of the Master.

Jewish families focus on the deliverance from Egypt, & we can see ourselves in that too. But Messianic's & Gentiles focus on Messiah & His Redemption for us. & During the Seder meal we sing songs, Blessings, say prayers Praise.

Another thing we see in the Passover is the plagues in Egypt, it's a picture of the coming tribulation when G-d Judges the earth as He did in Egypt. But this time it's all nations as G-d redeems His people

But more & more Christians are celebrating Passover. My prayer for u all is that u will search out the matter like kings & prayer to G-d that He will reveal it to you Truths, in Y'shua's Name amein
3/17/18 10:12 pm

3 NT verses, Luke 22:19.... Do this in remembrance of Me. 1Cor 5:8; let's keep this Feast. 1Cor 11:24.... Do this in remembrance of Me.

Matt 18:16; but if he will not hear you, then take with you 1 or 2 more, that in the mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses (Scriptures) every Word may be established.....
3/17/18 10:20 pm

Pastors, Evangelists, anyone? The all about Y'shua, how come nobody wants to talk about it? I am on a board with Pastors and Evangelists & Believers aren't I?
3/18/18 5:33 pm

Post krista
Isa 58:12 wrote:
Pastors, Evangelists, anyone? The all about Y'shua, how come nobody wants to talk about it? I am on a board with Pastors and Evangelists & Believers aren't I?

Embarassed Embarassed
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
3/19/18 2:39 pm

Post Re: Who is excited GreatONE
Pesach, Passover starts March 30 @ sundown 😀. Will there be anyone participating @ ur congregation? This is a wonderful Appointed time of the L-rd😇

Shalom

Not for Christians. No need to celebrate Passover, when you have Jesus - he doesn't passover our sins, but washes them away. And that's all the difference in the world, now and for eternity. Jesus is the passover lamb of God. He is the fulfillment of the law. OT passover was a shadow to the real passover to come. I worship the LORD God Almighty, maker of heaven and Earth. Who is one God, three distinct persons of same essence - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I am a true jew, a son of the promise. No closet Judaism, no fake Christianity that secretly tries to introduce bondage in the name of pleasing God. I am always excited about Jesus, no interest in wearing prayer shawls, blowing long funny looking horns, etc.
3/22/18 4:29 pm

Post Re: Who is excited Isa 58:12
GreatONE wrote:
Pesach, Passover starts March 30 @ sundown 😀. Will there be anyone participating @ ur congregation? This is a wonderful Appointed time of the L-rd😇

Shalom

Not for Christians. No need to celebrate Passover, when you have Jesus - he doesn't passover our sins, but washes them away. And that's all the difference in the world, now and for eternity. Jesus is the passover lamb of God. He is the fulfillment of the law. OT passover was a shadow to the real passover to come. I worship the LORD God Almighty, maker of heaven and Earth. Who is one God, three distinct persons of same essence - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I am a true jew, a son of the promise. No closet Judaism, no fake Christianity that secretly tries to introduce bondage in the name of pleasing God. I am always excited about Jesus, no interest in wearing prayer shawls, blowing long funny looking horns, etc.

🤔.... really? Nevermind
3/22/18 9:40 pm

YHVH is so Great & Awesome, all His Ways are Perfect, He always has a Way for us to walk in & come back to Him, Passover is one of them😋

At this time of self examination, getting the leaven out of ur house, getting the leaven out of us & repentance to bring us back to Him.

Every detail of the Passover Seder is a picture of Y'shua & what He did for us the PassoverLamb. He took our punishment of our lawlessness/torahlessness/sins, He literally became leaven for us as the *sins* of the world were placed upon Him.

the wine or grape juice represents His blood, the Matzah His body. Has anyone ever seen a Matzah cracker? The Jewish people have been eating Matzah for Pesach thousands of years & haven't seen Messiah yet. Because we have been doing their job, we're commanded to make them jealous Rom 11:11

But the matzo cracker is very profound, it has stripes in it, which comes as by His stripes we are healed. It has holes in it as represent He was pierced for our transgression. It has burn marks which would represent bruises, He was bruised for our iniquities. & It is Unleavened Bread, sinless, Heroes sinless, Unleavened Bread. He is the Bread of Life

Did you just see in the matzo cracker alone the emphasis of Messiah Y'shua, and understand one small piece of the Passover story when He said do this in remembrance of Me? & We can understand Paul when he said let us keep this Feast

Not only is he keeping Torah, this Appointed Feast of G-d Commanded to His children, he understood the connection. & We should to, let us keep this Feast 😊

Shalom
3/22/18 10:18 pm

Post I hate to break up everyone's political talk LOL Isa 58:12
But I am 😇. I've been swamped busy and I wasn't able to come back and talk on this, I got a little time now. Again I want to talk about the leaven and the importance of getting it out of our house, because this also is reflection of our hearts towards G-d

Paul writes in 1st Cor 5:6-8; your boasting(pride/flesh) is not good, do you know that A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough? Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact Unleavened for Messiah are Passover also has been sacrificed, therefore **let us celebrate the Feast**, not with old leaven, Nor with leaven of malice and wickedness, both the Unleavened bread of sincerity and Truth/Torah

Paul uses the tradition of cleaning the home to illustrate the need for the cleansing of our hearts. Where there is unconfessed sin, there are obstacles relating to G-d.

Isa 59:2; but your iniquities have separated between you and your G-d, and your sins have hidden His face from you, that He will not hear. That's a very frightening verse.....

We are saved by Messiah's once and for all sacrifice Hebrew chapter 10, but in our messy Lies We often do not know the joy of that salvation, enjoy which only comes from a close walk with G-d.

1 John 1:7; but if we walk **in** the Light (Ps 119:105) as He **is the Light** (John 1:14), we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Messiah Y'shua His Son cleanses us from *all sin*. So at this Appointed time we confess our sins to the L-rd and thank Him for the full Fellowship we have in Messiah

1John 1:9; if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness....

I love G-d's Appointed Feasts, they all bring us back to Him. 😋😇. Chag Sameach Pesach, happy Festival of Passover to everybody 😉
3/23/18 9:02 pm

Post Re: I hate to break up everyone's political talk LOL GreatONE
But I am 😇. I've been swamped busy and I wasn't able to come back and talk on this, I got a little time now. Again I want to talk about the leaven and the importance of getting it out of our house, because this also is reflection of our hearts towards G-d

Paul writes in 1st Cor 5:6-8; your boasting(pride/flesh) is not good, do you know that A little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough? Clean out the old leaven so that you may be a new lump, just as you are in fact Unleavened for Messiah are Passover also has been sacrificed, therefore **let us celebrate the Feast**, not with old leaven, Nor with leaven of malice and wickedness, both the Unleavened bread of sincerity and Truth/Torah

Paul uses the tradition of cleaning the home to illustrate the need for the cleansing of our hearts. Where there is unconfessed sin, there are obstacles relating to G-d.

Isa 59:2; but your iniquities have separated between you and your G-d, and your sins have hidden His face from you, that He will not hear. That's a very frightening verse.....

We are saved by Messiah's once and for all sacrifice Hebrew chapter 10, but in our messy Lies We often do not know the joy of that salvation, enjoy which only comes from a close walk with G-d.

1 John 1:7; but if we walk **in** the Light (Ps 119:105) as He **is the Light** (John 1:14), we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Messiah Y'shua His Son cleanses us from *all sin*. So at this Appointed time we confess our sins to the L-rd and thank Him for the full Fellowship we have in Messiah

1John 1:9; if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness....

I love G-d's Appointed Feasts, they all bring us back to Him. 😋😇. Chag Sameach Pesach, happy Festival of Passover to everybody 😉

Sorry, you beliefs are an age old cult. Jesus is not enough, a person must follow OT festivals, etc. Would you insist that a Gentile new believer in Christ be physically circumcised? Your beliefs are just heretical. Even the cultic Russellites deliriously refer to themselves as "Jehovah's
Witnesses". Their beliefs are not God's witness, and sorry neither are yours.
3/23/18 9:24 pm

GreatONE wrote:

Shalom

🤔.... really? Nevermind
3/23/18 9:24 pm

GreatONE wrote:
GreatONE wrote:

Shalom

🤔.... really? Nevermind

Exaclty what the Mormons and Russellites say on my front porch after about five mintues. I know a counterfeit when meet one, as I know the reality of Christ, his spirit bears witness with mine. Your beliefs are basically that of a Pharisee with sprinkling of Jesus and NT to fool the unsuspecting sheep as to what you really believe. How did you get so messed up?
3/23/18 9:32 pm

That was funny ..... You never mention anything about what I said about Passover in the NT. The funny thing is, about this Old Testament cult thing I'm in, it is Commanded by the G-d of the universe Creator of everything the One your supposed to serve. Y'shua said do **it** in remembrance of Him. & Paul seems know the scriptures and how that's a a good thing by saying let us keep this Feast....
3/24/18 9:17 am

Post The Lamb Isa 58:12
In the Passover before Messiah, they would prepare the house and each household was just selected Lamb on the 10th day of the month of Nisan. & They would keep the lamb in the house until the 14th of that month. The reason why so they would become attached to it, like part of the family remember this

Ex 12:5; your lamb shall be unblemished... That is Perfect, Tamim. Then it was necessary to inspect and observe to see if the lamb had any imperfections by the priest. Only the lamb would be suitable for sacrifice

Sacrifice in Hebrew is Korban which means to come close. It comes from the root word Karev which means to draw near. So the sacrifices of animals was to draw close to G-d, and intimacy. So look at the Passover Lamb in that context and decide for yourself. Btw, the whole New Testament is built on the Passover, think about that 😉

Back to the lamb, corresponding to this time the families were selecting and inspecting their lambs for sacrifice, it is Wonderful news in the New Testament Y'shua presented himself to Jerusalem (house/family) as the humble Lamb of Redemption

Mark 11:7; Messiah Y'shua enter Jerusalem on a colt of a donkey.... The New Covenant account indicates Y'shua's entrance was at the end of the day Mark 11:11. Which just happened to be the 10th of the month. &, was there 4 days,(just like the lamb people brought into their homes) Y'shua was questioned, examined, inspected, (Luke 23:4) & finally put to death by 3 witnesses by the Way, Pilate, Herod, Judas

By the 14th day of the month the crowd became like a mob demanding Y'shua death. On that day the lambs would be sacrificed for Passover. Y'shua our Passover Lamb who was without blemish was qualified and accepted before God to be the sacrifice for our sins.

It's amazing, how Messiah was acceptable to God, he cannot be sacrifice but through His rejection. It's crazy, men's recognition of Y'shua's Perfection was also the height of man's rejection of Him. & And the same thing still happens today......

For the redeemed who know the L-rd, we in the Seder was rejoicing and praise. Messiah's come, fulfill the requirements of the Law, the need for a Passover Lamb, & obtain eternal life for all those who believe in Him.

Like I said before the elements of the Passover, just these 2 the Matzah & the Lamb serve as continual **reminders**(do this in remembrance of Me) of the Lamb of G-d who takes away the sins of the world John 1:26. This Feast really speaks of Him in all aspects of it

Like I say all the time, even if you have not grown up celebrating this wonderful Commandment G-d's Feasts we can receive Eternal benefits of Life in Messiah by repenting of sin & trusting in His Redemption.

A lot different from the one day easter program, wouldn't you say? I hope and pray that there are hears of the Word and doers of the Word & people here look at Passover just a little differently

Shalom
3/24/18 9:55 am

Now THATS EXCITING!!!!! 😀😀😇😇😉😉
3/24/18 9:57 am

Post The 4 Cups of wine Isa 58:12
In the Seder (Telling) there are 4 cups drank during it. The Scripture from where this came from is drawn from Ex 6:6-7 which says;

** I Am the L-rd, & will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians... This is the cup of Sanctification

** & I will deliver you from their bondage... This is the cup of Deliverance

** & I will also Redeem you with an outstretched arm & with great judgements... This is the cup of Redemption

** & I will take you for My people, and I will be your G-d; & you shall know that I Am the L-rd your G-d, who brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians... This is the cup of Praise, or sometimes called Hope

Now for a deeper meaning of the 4 Cups.
1. The cup of Sanctification: Let My people go from under the birds of the Egyptians so that they may serve Me. The L-rd desire to "set His people apart" in order that they may enter into a process of Sanctification with Him & learn to worship G-d as He desired. Through their Sanctification process, the Israelites learned what Holiness, Purity, & consecration to the new Master meant.

2. The Cup of Deliverance: I will deliver you from "your" bondage. G-d promise to deliver His people from bondage so that they could worship Him freely. In so doing, Adonai was making a statement about the gods of this world and their weakness in comparison to His ultimate rescue

3. The Cup of Redemption: I'll redeem you with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm. This Cup acknowledges that the work of Redemption is a work of G-d alone. It is He alone who can ransome His people back to Himself and recover them from the grip of Egypt/sin

4. The Cup of Praise/Hope: I will take you for My people and I will be your G-d. Adonai graciously gave His children the trust and confidence of a future plan for their relationship with Him. This Cup is drunk in connection to Elijah and the coming of Messiah. We can relate to the expectations of our Israelite ancestors when we drink this Cup in that we believe the L-rd will complete His promises to send the Messiah bring Shalom/Peace to our world

Like I said before, just with the explanations of the 4 Cups proves the New Testament is built on the Passover Truths. 😉😇
3/24/18 10:07 pm

Egypt=the world system
Red Sea=baptism
Pharaoh=the adversary
Moshe=Y'shua
Slavery=bondage to sin
Lamb or blood=Y'shua's death sacrifice
Wilderness=time of purging, testing, growth
Leaven=sin
3/25/18 12:06 am

Alright, Shalom boys & girls, who made the preparations for tomorrow nights Passover of the L-rd? 😀😇😉
3/27/18 9:56 pm

Where is everybody, why is everyone so silent? This is a new Testament Commandment...
3/28/18 1:47 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic