Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Get Ministry Credentials and a Docterate for Lessen $50 (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Get Ministry Credentials and a Docterate for Lessen $50 (L) Old Time Country Preacher
Why Study?

Why Join a Fellowship?

Go to the "Ministry Store" of the Universal Life Church in Modesto, CA, and get both for ministry credentials an a docterate for less than $50.

Heres a link to the credentials: www.ulc.org/minister-store/premium-credential-of-ministry

Heres a link to the docterate: www.ulc.org/minister-store/doctor-of-divinity-degree

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 3/17/18 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
3/17/18 8:00 pm

Post Re: Both Ministry Credentials & Docterate for Lessen $50 (L) Dean Steenburgh
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Why Study?

Why Join a Fellowship?

Go to the "Ministry Store" of the Universal Life Church in Modesto, CA, and get both for ministry credentials an a docterate for less than $50.

Heres a link to the credentials: www.ulc.org/minister-store/premium-credential-of-ministry

Heres a link to the docterate: www.ulc.org/minister-store/doctor-of-divinity-degree

Old Time I think your leaning that way since we now see that you took the time to look these up which in itself at least shows a bit of interest.
You don't need the creds but for the good folks in Pikeville you might be recognized as Dr. Old Time Country Preacher.
It's only $50 & I'm sure the members of your church would love to refer to you as Dr. Pastor & your preacher friends could sincerely refer to you as Doc.
It's a win-win!

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/17/18 9:46 pm

Post Re: Both Ministry Credentials & Docterate for Lessen $50 (L) Old Time Country Preacher
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
Old Time I think your leaning that way since we now see that you took the time to look these up which in itself at least shows a bit of interest.

I was real interested in it, Dean, so I put out a fleece that if I was supposed to git a ULC docterate that I would be elected as presiding bishop a the COG last assembly. When I came in with the second highest votes (just under Bishop Hill), hey, I took it as a sign that I was not sposed to git it.
Acts-pert Poster
3/17/18 10:26 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic