Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Shabbat Shalom Everyone
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post If the seventh day ... Mat
If the seventh day Friday night/Saturday until sundown, is the only acceptable day of worship, then worship on the other six days is useless. However, if worship is valid everyday since Jesus is now our Sabbath, than the gathering together of the saints for the purpose of worship is more important than the day on which it occurs.

In a practical since, Pentecostals may spend more seventh day time in worship gatherings than do many Jewish people. Revivals, conventions, conferences, Bible studies, retreats, Christian concerts, camps, assemblies and local church services on a Friday night or Saturday add up over the year. I would guess that many, if not most, Pentecostals are more observant of the seventh day than many Seventh Day Adventist or those who identify as Messianic.

I find that most in the "Messianic Movement" are not Jewish, so I'm not sure how they can identify as Messianic. Then again we have Europeans identifying as African American or as Native American. There are Latino Americans who identify as "White," not to mention those who are male identifying as female (or the other way around).

So if you are a Gentile identifying as a Messianic Jew, go for it. I prefer Christians who happen to be Jewish, but everybody has to have their story of who they are. What you can not do, is tell me, and like minded Christians, who walk in the New Testament that our worship on whatever day other than the seventh might be is not a valid expression of our relationship with Christ.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
3/14/18 11:54 am

Post Re: If the seventh day ... Isa 58:12
Mat wrote:
If the seventh day Friday night/Saturday until sundown, is the only acceptable day of worship, then worship on the other six days is useless. However, if worship is valid everyday since Jesus is now our Sabbath, than the gathering together of the saints for the purpose of worship is more important than the day on which it occurs.

In a practical since, Pentecostals may spend more seventh day time in worship gatherings than do many Jewish people. Revivals, conventions, conferences, Bible studies, retreats, Christian concerts, camps, assemblies and local church services on a Friday night or Saturday add up over the year. I would guess that many, if not most, Pentecostals are more observant of the seventh day than many Seventh Day Adventist or those who identify as Messianic.

I find that most in the "Messianic Movement" are not Jewish, so I'm not sure how they can identify as Messianic. Then again we have Europeans identifying as African American or as Native American. There are Latino Americans who identify as "White," not to mention those who are male identifying as female (or the other way around).

So if you are a Gentile identifying as a Messianic Jew, go for it. I prefer Christians who happen to be Jewish, but everybody has to have their story of who they are. What you can not do, is tell me, and like minded Christians, who walk in the New Testament that our worship on whatever day other than the seventh might be is not a valid expression of our relationship with Christ.

Mat

I have never said sunday worship, gathering is wrong, nor gathering during the week. I just said what day the Sabbath day is. But that doesn't change what G-d said in the 10 Words, Commandments. Did u read what I said to fgminister, was there something I said wrong? & U are correct, from sunset to sunset is as a day😉

Everybody has their programs, all those things people set up & do & plan & charge, did G-d say that? That's a lot of work in all those activities. Isa 58:13-14; "if" you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, doing *your pleasure* on My Holy day, and shall call the Sabbath a "*delight*", Holy of the L-rd, honorable, & shall honor Him, *not* doing *your own ways*, or finding your *own pleasure*, or speaking of *your own words* 14; then shall you delight yourself in the L-rd, and I will cause you to ride upon the high places of the earth(Rev1:10, Sabbath), and feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, the mouth of the L-rd has spoken it

Because "ur" doing all those things doesn't change what G-d said. Everybody has "*their ideas*" on how to make people happy for G-d, but He doesn't need help, He just needs us to ""witness"" Him, who He is, what He said & what He does. So why not just keep His Commandments, Sabbath? just do what He said. That's why it looks like your doing more than Messianic's, because" u" r, we don't do those things on Shabbat, Isa 58:13-14

If ur looking @ to the 10 Words, 5 on one side to G-d & 5 on the other side. U can draw a line straight across & see that number 1 is connected to number 6, 2-7, 3-8, *4-9*, 5-10. Now let's look @ something, number 4 says; Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it Holy/Separate (form every other day). Number 9; u shall not bear "false (lie) witness" against ur neighbor. This is an example of how all the Commandments are intertwined together as One Way

If we do not keep the Sabbath "day" Holy, Separate, Different from every other day of the week honoring the L-rd, how are we representing G-d with a different day other than the One He said? We are lying to our neighbors in changing the day & not Truly representing who G-d is on His Shabbat.

Worshipping G-d is not singled out as singing, that's Praising. John 4:23; but the hour comes, & now is, when the True worshipers shall Worship the Father "in" Spirit (our heart) & in Truth (Ps 119:160) for the Father seeks such to worship Him. We worship G-d in keeping His Commandments, keeping the Sabbath

So what do u think we should do?
3/14/18 1:16 pm

Post UncleJD
Isa 58:12 wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Good G-d!! I just pulled a bradfreeman, I had no clue was that long LOL.

Where is Brad?

Your flippant use of the phrase above is disturbing. You can take the middle letter out until the cows come home but that's not respectful in any way.

I'm very sorry u feel that way....do u have any comment on what I said to fg minister?

Nope, just on your irreverent use of "Good God" yet you drop the middle character out of reverence? I think this is all an act.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/14/18 6:36 pm

Post Isa 58:12
UncleJD wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Good G-d!! I just pulled a bradfreeman, I had no clue was that long LOL.

Where is Brad?

Your flippant use of the phrase above is disturbing. You can take the middle letter out until the cows come home but that's not respectful in any way.

I'm very sorry u feel that way....do u have any comment on what I said to fg minister?

Nope, just on your irreverent use of "Good God" yet you drop the middle character out of reverence? I think this is all an act.

Test the Scriptures I put down.....
3/14/18 8:42 pm

Post I Am So Privileged FG Minister
For 2000 years Christians have worshipped on Sunday as a commemoration of the Lord's resurrection, and have not followed the Sabbath as the Jews do. It's amazing how millions upon millions of Christians all around the world have all been wrong. Jesus is not our Sabbath rest, we must honor the Sabbath as a 24-hour period from Friday night through Saturday night.

I am so happy that where thousands of millions have been wrong for 2000 years, I have had the privilege of corresponding, albeit via Actscelerate, with the enlightened one who has set us all straight. I count it an honor just to have a discourse with the one who has seen the light. I am overwhelmed with joy!
Acts-celerater
3/16/18 1:04 pm

Post Re: I Am So Privileged Isa 58:12
FG Minister wrote:
For 2000 years Christians have worshipped on Sunday as a commemoration of the Lord's resurrection, and have not followed the Sabbath as the Jews do. It's amazing how millions upon millions of Christians all around the world have all been wrong. Jesus is not our Sabbath rest, we must honor the Sabbath as a 24-hour period from Friday night through Saturday night.

I am so happy that where thousands of millions have been wrong for 2000 years, I have had the privilege of corresponding, albeit via Actscelerate, with the enlightened one who has set us all straight. I count it an honor just to have a discourse with the one who has seen the light. I am overwhelmed with joy!

Was there something wrong that I say? I just gave you the understanding of that scripture verse. I am no one, we are all supposed to be in the same body. When you go through the history of the Bible you see how many times man has fallen away through time. Just look at where man was when Messiah showed up on the scene, they read the Torah and they didn't even know who He was when He was standing right in front of their face.

You see where we're at 2000 years missing the mark in the story of King Josiah in 2Chr 34, I'm going to skip around but you should read this. Vs2; he did that which was right in the sight of the L-rd and walk in the *ways* of David *his father* and declined neither to the right hand nor to the left. (David his father is in the same line as Y'shua, & he walked in **his father's ways**)

Vs; 4 in the eighth year of his Reign, while he was yet young, he began to **seek after the G-d** of David his father, (no more his father's ways) and in the 12th year he began to purge Judah and Jerusalem from the high places, and the groves, and the carved images, and the molten images. See, they are off the path....

Joisah has been seeking something is out of place as he keeps purging Y'srael and breaking down idols after he's been seeking the G-d of his father David. Vs 8....& He began to **repair**(Isa58:12) the house of the L-rd his G-d, (now it's not his father's G-d, it's his)

Vs 14; and when they brought out the money that was brought into the house of the L-rd, Hilkiah the priest **found** a book of the Law of the L-rd given by Moshe. Notice that the Torah was hidden, as it has been for 2000 years.

Hilkiah gave it to Shaphan the scribe & he read it to king Joisah. Vs 19; and it came to pass, when the king heard the words of the Law/Torah he rent his clothes. Vs 21; Go, inquire of the L-rd for me, and for them that are left in Y'srael and in Y'udah, concerning the Words of the book that is found, for great is the Wrath of the L-rd that is poured out upon us, because "**our fathers**" have not kept the Word of the L-rd, to do after all that is written in this book/Torah. Also read Jer 16:19. There are and have been a lot of so-called Church fathers. Read verses 22-25

When we see the error of our ways when we read the book of the Torah that has been hidden, and study out the things that we do & have been taught by "our fathers" we will see quickly they are not the L-rd's Ways.

The king saw the error of the ways of the father's, and **repented** and had Huldah inquire of for him, she came back what the message. Vs 27; because your heart was tender, and you did humble yourself before G-d, when you heard the Words against this place, and against the *habitants*(people) thereof, and humbled yourself before Me, and did Rend your clothes, and weep before Me, I have even heard you also says the L-rd

Vs 30 the king read the Torah in front of the people & vs 31; and the King stood in his place, and made a covenant before the Lord, to walk after the Lord, and to keep his Commandments, and His Testimonies, and Statues, **with all his heart** "and" **with all his soul**, to perform the Words of the Covenant which are written in this book/Torah.

Vs33; and Josiah took away all the abominations out of all the countries that pertained to the children of Y'srael, and made all that were present in Y'sreal to serve, even to serve the L-rd their G-d and all his days they departed not from following the L-rd, the G-d of the fathers

G-d is looking today for rabbis and pastors to stand up and choose what is right. Both have to come together.... That will preach 😉
3/17/18 11:39 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic