Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Do Vegans Have a Point?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post cogvegan
Bad research! You can dig up anything you want to fit your reasoning, but I’m not buying. Member
2/18/18 7:31 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
cogvegan wrote:
Bad research! You can dig up anything you want to fit your reasoning, but I’m not buying.

"Fake news" is the last refuge of the scoundrel, or vegan in this case. Laughing

You do you! All of that stuff is verifiable -- they're simple claims about the anatomical structure of humans, wolves, and sheep. But that doesn't mean you're wrong to be a vegan. If it's working for you, that's great.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/18/18 8:05 pm

Post cogvegan
You're right. It has worked for me, but it's not for everyone. I'm sure everyone has their opinions about certain diets, but that's not why I wrote the post. I just wanted to put it out there. I'm not pushing anyone or even asking anyone to agree. It's just the choice I made. Member
2/18/18 8:15 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
cogvegan wrote:
You're right. It has worked for me, but it's not for everyone. I'm sure everyone has their opinions about certain diets, but that's not why I wrote the post. I just wanted to put it out there. I'm not pushing anyone or even asking anyone to agree. It's just the choice I made.

I also didn't mean to address the graphic or my statement toward you, even though it surely looks like that, so forgive me if it came across that way. I didn't see that you had participated in this thread and was just responding to the topic.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/18/18 8:44 pm

Post cogvegan
It’ okay. I came to the conversation late. I just thought I’d weigh in. Good thing though, I’ve graduated from [i]Newbie[/i] to [i]New Member[/i]! Thank you, sir! Razz Member
2/18/18 9:00 pm

Post UncleJD
Veganism comes across as a religion to me, most of them act like they worship animals. They are weirdos by and large. I get vegetarianism, I can even see the benefits for the short-run. Veganism, not so much. Now if our new member isn't preachy about it, then I suppose I'm ok with it as far as he/she is concerned, but my wife used to work in a health-food store and most "vegans" were very strange to say the least, and she could usually tell who they were when they walked in the store because of their complexion and overall malnourished looks. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/19/18 10:08 am

Post cogvegan
I’m not that type of vegan. Honestly, I don’t really even like using that term because of that very reason. Member
2/19/18 6:11 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic