Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Tax Law already making America Great Again!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Tax Law already making America Great Again! UncleJD
I just got my first tax adjusted check from the new tax tables published by Congress. It's the biggest raise I've got in 10 years! Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/2/18 8:44 am

Post Cojak
Well JD, I am sure you can thank President Obama for that. He set it all in motion, and Trump is getting the credit. I just read that.

Seriously it is good to hear and see the country taking big strides. It is frustrating to have someone in charge that seems to get things done, but at times frustrates you no end. LOL

But you do know that you rich guys are just getting richer and the poor guys are getting poorer. Embarassed

Just for laughs: I have been reading for years now that Obama and Clinton are going to jail. That is after the world sees 'THIS VIDEO'. (conservatives/Republicans) For some reason it never happened.

BUT now I just read in a few comments that TRUMP is going to jail, just as soon as the TRUTH comes out. (Liberals and Democrats)

I love politics. I hope the economy grows enough that we can knock off some of the national debt!

Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/2/18 11:26 am

Post georgiapath
I haven't seen anything yet, don't know if I make too much or not enough. Laughing Laughing Laughing Acts-dicted
2/13/18 12:06 pm

Post UncleJD
georgiapath wrote:
I haven't seen anything yet, don't know if I make too much or not enough. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Some companies may take a while longer to figure out the new tax tables.

Your payroll dept may or may not be using the new tax tables (I'd guess they are not).

BTW - There is no law that says the company has to use the new tables I guess, so presumably they could be lazy or actually not want you to know what your benefit is until after the elections. Just my "liberal companies may be holding back" conspiracy theory of the day Smile

Some people won't see any difference if they are already paying nothing in.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/13/18 5:52 pm

Post cogvegan
yeah I’m sure Surprised Member
2/18/18 7:30 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic