Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Easter is not on the Iphone 2018 calendar

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Easter is not on the Iphone 2018 calendar famousflavius
Easter is not on the iPhone calendar. Does this bother you? Do you think it is a conspiracy or just the way things are in the world today. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
2/3/18 8:43 pm

Post Easter Sunday Amonine
Easter Sunday is displayed on my iPhone 6+ Member
2/4/18 6:49 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Easter is listed on the calendar of my iPhone 7... Acts-pert Poster
2/4/18 11:58 am

Post Last week we had 2 couples visit us from a town in NC 45 minutes away because of SIRI brotherjames
One of the ladies goes to a mega church who says they believe in divine healing (sometimes He does) but don't pray for the sick because of time constraints (that's a good one). So, after 10 years of being sick, losing a 34 million dollar business to bankruptcy, she was desperate. In her desperation she asked SIRI for a Holy Ghost, Spirit filled, charismatic or pentecostal church that prays for the sick. SIRI sent her to us, 45 minutes away. She and her friend and their husbands came and cried through the whole service as I preached on expectation and faith and shared a video of Reinhard Bonnke healing a lady in a wheelchair this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=348s&v=SS5MQLWPoEU
After the service my wife/co-pastor went up to them. She prayed for the lady who was desperate and had a broken arm and stomach problems, I prayed for the other lady who had arthritic fingers so bad she couldn't bend them and a back in so much pain after 2 surgeries in 10 years. Hey OTCP God, not us, healed them both. They came in full expectation that they would be healed and they were not disappointed. Thanks JESUS AND SIRI. HA
Acts-celerater
2/4/18 2:47 pm

Post revuriah
I went to the calendar on my iPhone 6s, and sure enough, April 1st has the holiday “dot”...only it says “April Fools Day”. Not a mention of Easter Sunday.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
2/4/18 3:39 pm

Post Re: Last week we had 2 couples visit us from a town in NC 45 minutes away because of SIRI Ernie Long
Praise God BrotherJames, I watched the Service last week and was truly blessed. God still HEALS

brotherjames wrote:
One of the ladies goes to a mega church who says they believe in divine healing (sometimes He does) but don't pray for the sick because of time constraints (that's a good one). So, after 10 years of being sick, losing a 34 million dollar business to bankruptcy, she was desperate. In her desperation she asked SIRI for a Holy Ghost, Spirit filled, charismatic or pentecostal church that prays for the sick. SIRI sent her to us, 45 minutes away. She and her friend and their husbands came and cried through the whole service as I preached on expectation and faith and shared a video of Reinhard Bonnke healing a lady in a wheelchair this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=348s&v=SS5MQLWPoEU
After the service my wife/co-pastor went up to them. She prayed for the lady who was desperate and had a broken arm and stomach problems, I prayed for the other lady who had arthritic fingers so bad she couldn't bend them and a back in so much pain after 2 surgeries in 10 years. Hey OTCP God, not us, healed them both. They came in full expectation that they would be healed and they were not disappointed. Thanks JESUS AND SIRI. HA
Acts Enthusiast
2/5/18 6:45 pm

Post UncleJD
"Church" the actual word, is not on the mailer for Easter from the local megachurch either. So maybe the iPhone folks just call it a "spring festival and XBox giveaway, community day" ? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/5/18 6:48 pm

Post Ernie, I haven't forgotten about you brotherjames
But have been so busy. Praying God's richest for you and your family. The Lord is Good. Having SIRI recommend us to a desperate lady is hard to imagine but we serve a supernatural God. Amen! Be blessed Ernie. Acts-celerater
2/5/18 11:08 pm

Post Consider that they might be doing us a favor... Aaron Scott
If they had Easter listed on April Fool's Day (which do happen to coincide this year), it might look like they were doing a Dawkins on us. Maybe they thought it ill-advised to list them both? I dare say that more people know the date of April Fool's Day than Easter (since it moves around), so.... Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/6/18 3:05 pm

Post Re: Easter is not on the Iphone 2018 calendar sonofasoldier
Are you referring to the company whose logo is the proverbial forbidden fruit with a bite taken from it? Smile
famousflavius wrote:
Easter is not on the iPhone calendar. Does this bother you? Do you think it is a conspiracy or just the way things are in the world today.
Acts-celerater
2/9/18 9:48 pm

Post My Observation cogvegan
I thought that your calendars are connected to your email address and pulls from those calendars. For example, if I use gmail, my calendar will use the gmail calendar and the holidays are all listed there. I could be wrong, but when I look at my phone it lists all the calendars that I use and most correspond with an email server. Member
2/18/18 4:38 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic