Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

42 saved and 7 receiving the Baptism of the Holy Ghost!!!!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post 42 saved and 7 receiving the Baptism of the Holy Ghost!!!! wayne
Our Church just ended a revival with George Moxley, Wow!!!!

Great messages, easy to understand messages, backed up by the Word messages and very relevant messages!!! The results in the subject line says it all.

George is a pastors friend and truly poured into me this week. Many great ideas and great encouragement from this man of God.

No pretense, no demands for certain amounts of money or special accommodations. Just real and anointed.

If you want to see some pictures and videos of this revival visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/missioncog/

Pastors: I highly recommend you bringing him to your church.

Wayne Guilliams
(859)283-2500
Acts Enthusiast
1/26/18 10:47 am

Post Preacher777
Thanks for a very uplifting report Wayne. I really get inspired and motivated when about people being saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit. How many days was George with you? Friendly Face
1/26/18 10:56 am

Post preacher 777 wayne
Preacher777 wrote:
Thanks for a very uplifting report Wayne. I really get inspired and motivated when about people being saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit. How many days was George with you?

5 days and 7 services(2 Sunday and 2 Thursday). We would have gone longer but he had another engagement this weekend .

This revival was a great way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary.
Acts Enthusiast
1/26/18 11:00 am

Post bradfreeman
That's awesome!

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
1/26/18 11:25 am

Post to contact him wayne
https://www.facebook.com/gemoxley/ Acts Enthusiast
1/26/18 11:36 am

Post Cojak
Love the positive. Great report! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/26/18 10:34 pm

Post final results wayne
The Revival ended last Thursday the 25th as George Moxley had another revival scheduled. The results are in: 45 saved and 7 receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Great Revival with a great Preacher.

Revival continued into our Sunday services with 2 more saved. I love it when big burly men go running to the altar with tears streaming down their face!!!

God is so good!!!!
Acts Enthusiast
1/30/18 12:50 pm

Post cogvegan
George Moxley is a great minister. I remember when he started Unity COG in Jesup, Ga in a television studio. They kept outgrowing their buildings. I don’t know him as well as his grandpa. I was in shock when he left that church. I’m so glad to hear God using him again in another capacity. His son was killed in a tragic car accident a few years back. I can’t even understand all the pain they went through. God really has his hands on him and his family. Praise God for such a wonderful revival! Member
2/12/18 9:31 pm

Post wayne
cogvegan wrote:
George Moxley is a great minister. I remember when he started Unity COG in Jesup, Ga in a television studio. They kept outgrowing their buildings. I don’t know him as well as his grandpa. I was in shock when he left that church. I’m so glad to hear God using him again in another capacity. His son was killed in a tragic car accident a few years back. I can’t even understand all the pain they went through. God really has his hands on him and his family. Praise God for such a wonderful revival!

cogvegan,
Welcome to the board. George told me about planting the church in Jesup. his methods for growing the church seem so simple.
He also told me about the loss of his son. Very sad but he and his wife use the anniversary of his death as a day of getting alone and planning for the next year.
I am very impressed with this man. Bishop Hill made a great move naming him USA Missions evangelist for the CoG.
Acts Enthusiast
2/13/18 10:02 am

Post FYI wayne
we have had 2 to 3 saved a week since the revival. Acts Enthusiast
2/13/18 10:03 am

Post Preacher777
[quote="wayne"][quote="cogvegan"]George Moxley is a great minister. I remember when he started Unity COG in Jesup, Ga in a television studio. They kept outgrowing their buildings. I don’t know him as well as his grandpa. I was in shock when he left that church. I’m so glad to hear God using him again in another capacity. His son was killed in a tragic car accident a few years back. I can’t even understand all the pain they went through. God really has his hands on him and his family. Praise God for such a wonderful revival![/quote]

cogvegan,
Welcome to the board. George told me about planting the church in Jesup. his methods for growing the church seem so simple.
He also told me about the loss of his son. Very sad but he and his wife use the anniversary of his death as a day of getting alone and planning for the next year.
I am very impressed with this man. Bishop Hill made a great move naming him USA Missions evangelist for the CoG.[/quote]

Wayne, you mentioned that George's methods for growing the church seem so simple. Can you elaborate? I like hearing from people who combine the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with salvations when talking about church growth. My guess is that there is some "pray and obey" in there but really am curious as to what George shared with you.

Thanks
Friendly Face
2/13/18 10:42 am

Post These are not in order, just as they are coming to mind. wayne
he quoted this multiple times: "they won't care what you know if they don't know that you care."

1. The church should have regular day time hours.
2. find a need in the community and meet it.
3. do every funeral you can.
4. He gives his cell number to everybody.
5. The church should have a secretary.
6. Every Pastor should have their circles of influence beginning with 1, 3 and 12.
- 1 - He said Jesus had 1 special friend with him at the cross - this is the person who knows you for who you are and will not judge you "if you hit your thumb with a hammer and then say damn, they won't judge you"
- 3- Peter, James and John were with him at the transfiguration and
-12 - disciples who he was always teaching.
(I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a few for this point here but I will add them later.)

I will look over my notes tonight and add more later.
Acts Enthusiast
2/13/18 4:25 pm

Post cogvegan
Thanks Wayne and thanks for sharing! I’m surprised by the “do as many funerals as you can.” I totally understand the concept though. Great stuff. Member
2/13/18 7:19 pm

Post Preacher777
Thanks for the heads up Wayne. Cogvegan, great to have you posting here. Friendly Face
2/14/18 6:14 am

Post Link
Thumb Up
2/14/18 6:53 am

Post a few more things wayne
7. follow up on all visitors cards within 2 days.
8. every member of your lay-pastoral team should have the same circles of influence.
9. call the city, county schools, etc. and ask if there something they need help with. (by pizza for teacher functions, have the church provide a meal for a city/school function.)
10. church members/staff take on a day at the local soup kitchen consistently.
Acts Enthusiast
2/14/18 9:04 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic