Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump's approval rating nothing to brag about BUT

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump's approval rating nothing to brag about BUT Cojak
Neither was the Liberal poster child's at this time in his presidency.

Copied from the internet:

President Donald Trump's approval rating is now higher than former President Barack Obama's on the same date of his first term, Rasmussen Reports daily tracking data shows.
In its presidential daily tracking poll released Thursday, Rasmussen Reports showed
Trump's approval at 48 percent, statistically tied with his disapproval rating of 50 percent.
Obama’s approval was 46% Feb 8, 2010, and his disapproval was at 54 percent.

"Given the overwhelmingly negative coverage President Trump has received (in the 90 percent negative range) and the overwhelmingly positive coverage President Obama enjoyed . . . these approval polls reveal a public that has tuned out the mainstream media's nattering against the president," Thomas Lifson wrote for the conservative blog American Thinker.

For the record, I do not believe this economy was set up by Mr. Obama. And yes I think Trump had something to do with it.
And NO I do not approve of a LOT the man does, but I still prefer him over Obama, Hillary, McCain or Romney. (Of that group I would choose Romney over the rest but I have about put him in the group with the Bushes.)

Yes I do like a good economy, I like to know my grand kids have jobs!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/9/18 11:18 am

Post UncleJD
I think it shows the polarization process started by Obama and continued by the media is now coming to fruition. Whereas the middle of the spectrum may not have been in the "approval" camp early on, they are now moving there as a result of the obvious bias and agenda of the left. Soon we will be completely divided in this country. Its like 1858 all over again. I hope Trump is not the last president of a "united" United States. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/9/18 11:42 am

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
I think it shows the polarization process started by Obama and continued by the media is now coming to fruition. Whereas the middle of the spectrum may not have been in the "approval" camp early on, they are now moving there as a result of the obvious bias and agenda of the left. Soon we will be completely divided in this country. Its like 1858 all over again. I hope Trump is not the last president of a "united" United States.

In our lifetime we will see the USA as we know it replaced by smaller confederations of States. As long as the conservatives have nukes, that will be fine with me.
2/9/18 12:17 pm

Post UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
I think it shows the polarization process started by Obama and continued by the media is now coming to fruition. Whereas the middle of the spectrum may not have been in the "approval" camp early on, they are now moving there as a result of the obvious bias and agenda of the left. Soon we will be completely divided in this country. Its like 1858 all over again. I hope Trump is not the last president of a "united" United States.

In our lifetime we will see the USA as we know it replaced by smaller confederations of States. As long as the conservatives have nukes, that will be fine with me.

I pray that never happens, but something has to change to prevent it, we are indeed on that course.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/9/18 2:13 pm

Post Cojak
I think America will pull together. This is still the greatest or at least in my opinion the best country in the world. I am not looking for an implosion I expect better things for the country. I am not sure Trump can or will pull it together, but I think he will pave the way for someone who can.

I ran a construction company when interest rates went up to the 20's, lots failed, but many made it thru. i smile when I see so much construction and although I get frustrated at the road work we need it and I am glad to see it.(Road work reference Florida and South Carolina Wink )

I do not see the break up of the USA, I am hoping for more unity, in the long run. I have traveled some back roads in several countries, none compare to this beautiful country.

We are truly blessed! Cool

BTW I posted the OP just because I have seen very little accolades for Trump, this ain't much but at least a comparison was made and it was noted the negative press seems to be recognized. I am not a 'Trumper' (at lesast I don't think so), But I want to back the President where I think he is doing well. Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/9/18 10:47 pm

Post Re: Trump's approval rating nothing to brag about BUT Link
It looks like Trump's approval rating is only about 1 point something less than the amount of popular votes he received during the election. Obama's approval raiting was nearly 7% lower.
2/10/18 9:23 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic