Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

delete
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: I’m guessing Trump would prefer to remove this as well... Cojak
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Famous last lines of the poem by Emma Lazarus, “New Colossus,” written as part of a campaign to raise money for the construction of the pedestal for the Statue of Liberty. The poem was placed on a plaque which was then mounted inside the pedestal.

Perhaps it could be torn down and thrown where the 10 commandments plaques are all disposed of.

I still believe that would work today - if we were still the melting pot. Where we all get tossed together and become one. That made us great.

We don't teach becoming one anymore - everyone should be whatever they want to be.

I don't think we can have it both ways. A house divided against itself can not stand. Politics of today want us to be divided because it guarantees votes. If Abe (and the Bible) are correct - the U. S. will fall - and it will be swift when it happens.

Thumb Up
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/12/18 6:19 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
(fwiw he shouldn't have said it about the people from those countries if he did, but I'm so used to these stories being refuted every single time that I just don't quite believe it yet)

By "refuted" you must mean he says he didn't say it... "Grab 'em by the _____"

Nope and your intellectual dishonesty is showing, you know very well that the news media has launched numerous attacks and then backtracked them (usually after hours when the lemmings are resting). Pretty disgusting of you btw.

That comment is very true. Cool

I see this is deleted. You sure know how to stir the pot Eddie. Take care.. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/13/18 11:29 pm

Post Re: I’m guessing Trump would prefer to remove this as well... Resident Skeptic
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Famous last lines of the poem by Emma Lazarus, “New Colossus,” written as part of a campaign to raise money for the construction of the pedestal for the Statue of Liberty. The poem was placed on a plaque which was then mounted inside the pedestal.

Yes and here is that bigot, racist Trump being awarded the Ellis Island Award in 1986 along with Rosa Parks...

[/img]
1/14/18 12:13 am

Post UncleJD
bradfreeman wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
bradfreeman wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
(fwiw he shouldn't have said it about the people from those countries if he did, but I'm so used to these stories being refuted every single time that I just don't quite believe it yet)

By "refuted" you must mean he says he didn't say it... "Grab 'em by the _____"

Nope and your intellectual dishonesty is showing, you know very well that the news media has launched numerous attacks and then backtracked them (usually after hours when the lemmings are resting). Pretty disgusting of you btw.

Intellectual dishonesty? I'm not the one who claimed the stories are "being refuted every single time." Laughing

No you claim they are all true, then throw out a disgusting line when you have nothing, as if you think you score a point that I or anyone else would ever think that disgusting line should be repeated here. Go back to your Love-Wins posts.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/14/18 12:24 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic