Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Any interest in becoming a real estate agent?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Any interest in becoming a real estate agent? Eddie Robbins
Many of you know that I am a Realtor with Keller Williams. It is a great career that I can do for the rest of my life. One of the greatest things about Keller Williams is the profit share program. It is similar to network marketing in that you can recruit agents from all over the world and once the name you as their sponsor, you get a little check each month from them. No other company that I know of offers this. I have benefited from this and have saved every penny of my profit share money and it will turn into a great retirement program.

This is a great way for retired ministers to earn a living in those later years! If you have your mind and can drive! So, this is my incentive on posting about it. If this interests you in any way, contact me and let’s talk. My email address is:
eddierobbins@kw.com
Acts-pert Poster
1/11/18 11:41 am

Post Link
John Starns, the gospel singer, was selling real estate in Tennessee the last I checked.

I think I started a thread a few years back on careers that would be good for bi-vocational preachers. Training seems a good match, public speaking skills for example, but it could be hard to start a company that just does soft skills, at least in rural areas and small towns. John Maxwell offers training, and it's not cheap if you go the business route. He's a top leadership consultant, and it is possible to get the training and use his brand to offer leadership training. He talks about his pastoral ministry some in his training.

Selling funeral plots might actually align with ministry opportunities, too, especially for those who are good at dealing with grieving relatives. You can talk to people about how they are going to die. It might be good for personal evangelism, too.
1/12/18 3:40 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic