Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump keeps another promise - this time Jerusalem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Carolyn Smith
One of my more liberal friends posted this week that Trump and Republicans should not be claiming that the promises made to Israel in the Bible apply to the modern state of Israel - that they are not the same thing.

He asked me for scriptures and i gave him the one that tells us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and that He had put His Name in Jerusalem forever, but he still disagreed with me that the two were the same.

I am still scratching my head about that one. Never heard that before...
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/10/17 1:56 pm

Post Cojak
I hear there are a lot of protests, flag burning s, effigy s burned, nasty things said about our president. WOW this has never happened before Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Not over a thousand times in the past 20 years.
There were even a few protests when we had a Muslim leaning president. Shocked

Yeah I know, BUT THIS TIME IT IS SERIOUS! ?????? Trump's fault for trying to do what he said. (I guess)

I really don't think we can do much to cause the Muslim countries to love us, call us brothers and invite missionaries to Saudi. Probably won't happen this year! Shocked

Disclaimer: To tell the truth I do not know if this is a right or wrong move. I have no idea if this is the tipping point to cause more terrorists attacks, especially in the USA. But I do know that it seems the Muslim countries will not be satisfied until we drop Israel, and Israel is destroyed. And no move we make will satisfy them. Or it seems to me. Shocked Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/11/17 10:13 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic