Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Did It Again - This Time Could Cost Us
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Cojak Need a Dictionary FG Minister
Incontrovertible means "not able to be denied or disputed." The truth is that Trump could do our country and S. Korea irreparable harm with his rhetoric toward N. Korea. That is an incontrovertible fact.

Churchill said about a friend of his: "In those days he was wiser than he is now - he used to frequently to take my advice." I'm trying to help Mr. Skeptic, but he just won't take my advice. You just can't help a Trumpster.
Acts-celerater
11/17/17 2:39 pm

Post Re: Cojak Need a Dictionary Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
Incontrovertible means "not able to be denied or disputed." The truth is that Trump could do our country and S. Korea irreparable harm with his rhetoric toward N. Korea. That is an incontrovertible fact.

Churchill said about a friend of his: "In those days he was wiser than he is now - he used to frequently to take my advice." I'm trying to help Mr. Skeptic, but he just won't take my advice. You just can't help a Trumpster.

You are a mass of conflicting impulses. "Could" and "fact" don't jive well. It is a "fact" that I "could" die today.

And I previously stated....

Quote:
Here's what you are trying to do. The fact is, this jerk in NK has been pickin a fight for some time, threatening war, making threats, testing weapons, etc.
Trump makes a return jab, and you focus on THAT as the lit fuse. But that is what your delusion does to your mind. So now, when this idiot launches a barrage on Seoul, you can blame Trump. If only Trump had not called Kim fat!!

You make think you are brilliant, but in the words of Foghorn Leghorn, you are about as sharp as a bowling ball.

11/17/17 3:19 pm

Post Again - just trying to help FG Minister
You incorrectly used the word "jive." The noun "jive" refers to swing music, foolish talk, or the jargon of hipsters. As a verb, jive means to dance, talk, or mislead. Don't confuse jive with jibe.

The verb "jibe" means to be in harmony or accord or to be consistent with something. You wanted to use the verb "jibe" not jive. You said the words "could" and "fact" don't jive well. This means they don't dance well together. To that, I totally agree since inanimate words cannot dance at all.

Let me use "jibe" in a sentence to illustrate: (Donald Trump's verbosity does not jibe well with the diplomacy of Secretary Tillerson.) I hope this helps. Just trying to be a blessing.
Acts-celerater
11/17/17 3:42 pm

Post Re: Again - just trying to help Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
You incorrectly used the word "jive." The noun "jive" refers to swing music, foolish talk, or the jargon of hipsters. As a verb, jive means to dance, talk, or mislead. Don't confuse jive with jibe.

The verb "jibe" means to be in harmony or accord or to be consistent with something. You wanted to use the verb "jibe" not jive. You said the words "could" and "fact" don't jive well. This means they don't dance well together. To that, I totally agree since inanimate words cannot dance at all.

Let me use "jibe" in a sentence to illustrate: (Donald Trump's verbosity does not jibe well with the diplomacy of Secretary Tillerson.) I hope this helps. Just trying to be a blessing.

Again, you'll criticize him no matter what. If NK attacked us today, you'd say it was because Trump made fun of rocket man.
11/17/17 4:16 pm

Post You Misunderstood Sir FG Minister
My comments were directed at you and your misuse of the word "jive."

But to your comment - if the US and N. Korea get into a war it will be because of the Kim Jung Un's aggression toward the US. He will be totally to blame for a war. I just don't want Mr. Trump to continue insulting "Short," "Fat," "Rocket Man." He could provoke the nut to start firing missiles. It's like a beehive. If a beehive is full of bees, don't keep hitting it with a stick. You could provoke them to sting you.
Acts-celerater
11/17/17 4:32 pm

Post Re: You Misunderstood Sir Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
My comments were directed at you and your misuse of the word "jive."

But to your comment - if the US and N. Korea get into a war it will be because of the Kim Jung Un's aggression toward the US. He will be totally to blame for a war. I just don't want Mr. Trump to continue insulting "Short," "Fat," "Rocket Man." He could provoke the nut to start firing missiles. It's like a beehive. If a beehive is full of bees, don't keep hitting it with a stick. You could provoke them to sting you.

I think you are overreacting.
11/17/17 5:02 pm

Post Re: Cojak Need a Dictionary Cojak
FG Minister wrote:

RG, I said I looked it up and it meant what I thought it meant. I'm a HS dropout, not real smart, but shucks.....
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/18/17 1:23 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic