Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Why I remain skeptical of Moore's accusers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Why I remain skeptical of Moore's accusers Resident Skeptic
Every day it's another 2 or 3 women. That is overkill. Three or four total, I can buy into. Now it is becoming sillier by the day.

It also seems to have occurred during a very narrow window of time on Moore's life, and then suddenly stops. We've heard nothing of perverse behavior in high school or college or in his mid-30's onward.

Finally, the Yearbook thing is falling apart. Yes, the signature is a good forgery, but he "D.A." initials are turning out to be a type of code or abbreviation used by court clerks that have nothing to do with "District Attorney". Moore was the presiding judge in a case of one of the woman and his signature on case documents is followed by the letters "DA", as is seen in the year book signature. It is my understanding that those letters are placed their by clerks.
11/16/17 12:53 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
It also seems to have occurred during a very narrow window of time on Moore's life, and then suddenly stops. We've heard nothing of perverse behavior in high school or college or in his mid-30's onward.

if you discount the woman who claimed he grabbed her behind in 1991
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/17 1:01 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

I do. It's hard not to considering other factors.
11/16/17 1:05 pm

Post Resident Skeptic

11/16/17 1:08 pm

Post bonnie knox
Then why don't you just say it never occurred at all rather than trying to say it occurred in a narrow window of time?

Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/17 1:24 pm

Post Chicago27
Which is why Sean Hannity has called on him to come clean. Bill Clinton has lots of accusers too and we like to believe them, don’t we? Friendly Face
11/16/17 1:36 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
Then why don't you just say it never occurred at all rather than trying to say it occurred in a narrow window of time?

Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

I'm only emphasizing what the accusers claim to have happened.
11/16/17 1:40 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Chicago27 wrote:
Which is why Sean Hannity has called on him to come clean. Bill Clinton has lots of accusers too and we like to believe them, don’t we?

This Tweet from Moore was his "coming clean".
11/16/17 1:40 pm

Post bonnie knox
If you are emphasizing what the accusers say, then why are you arbitrarily excluding one?

Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/17 1:53 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
If you are emphasizing what the accusers say, then why are you arbitrarily excluding one?

Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Resident Skeptic wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

Bonnie,

What I am pointing out is that the narrow time frame is a red flag. It weakens the credibility of the accusers. I think the plotters figured that out and slipped in one from 1991. The latter is simply not believable.
11/16/17 2:15 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Give it up RS.

He wasn't a good dude.
11/16/17 3:05 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Give it up RS.

He wasn't a good dude.

There wasn't much substance to your post.
11/16/17 3:14 pm

Post Cojak
Chicago27 wrote:
Which is why Sean Hannity has called on him to come clean. Bill Clinton has lots of accusers too and we like to believe them, don’t we?

Yeah, but, yeah but there is the instance of 'It is according to how you define is!'

And the seman on a dress thing. Yep you tend to believe others who testified to being 'required' to perform the same acts...... If I remember correctly! Embarassed Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/16/17 4:17 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

Yeah, but, yeah but there is the instance of 'It is according to how you define is!'

And the seman on a dress thing. Yep you tend to believe others who testified to being 'required' to perform the same acts...... If I remember correctly! Embarassed Shocked

That's just it. Clintons many affairs going back to Arkansas were no secret. There was a paper trail. Nothing like that with Moore in 40 years and then POOF! It is simply not believable.
11/16/17 5:21 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
That's just it. Clintons many affairs going back to Arkansas were no secret. There was a paper trail. Nothing like that with Moore in 40 years and then POOF! It is simply not believable.

What about Bill Cosby and Dennis Hastert?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/16/17 7:04 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

What about Bill Cosby and Dennis Hastert?

Cosby got cover. But you have a point with Hastert.
11/16/17 11:20 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Sly Stallone had police reports regarding bad behavior - but it was also covered up for 40 years.

Moore needs to go.
11/17/17 7:44 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Sly Stallone had police reports regarding bad behavior - but it was also covered up for 40 years.

Moore needs to go.

And you think that is a valid comparison? Moore does NOT have police reports regarding such behavior. The yearbook is a fraud. He stays.
11/17/17 3:21 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
The whole story makes my gut hurt!

I guess the problem I'm having is that Judge Moore is considered guilty simply because he has been accused ...ACCUSED???
I had a worship team member accused of fondling a 12 year old (who looked 20 BTW) & he was arrested & kept in jail for 3 days until his family could raise the bail. He had to re-fi his home mortgage & spent $30,000 with a lawyer defending the charges. The day it was sent to the jury the 12 yr old said she made the whole story up because her parents had declined to approve a few of her activities. This true story nearly ruined my friends life because people everywhere were finding it hard to believe that a 12 year old would make up such a story, but she did.

Ask the 14-17 year old youth in your own churches why their Facebook age shows them to be 21 or older. Seems to be popular for teens to declare they're older than they really are.
When I was in high school it was standard operating procedure to alter your ID to make you look older for the purpose of buying beer.

Who is to say that Judge Moore was 30 & this former 15 year old might have told him she was in her 20's? How many guys would demand a copy of her I.D. before asking her out?

I know for a fact if it were any of us we would be trying to declare ourselves innocent to anyone who would listen.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/18/17 8:23 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
The whole story makes my gut hurt!

I guess the problem I'm having is that Judge Moore is considered guilty simply because he has been accused ...ACCUSED???
I had a worship team member accused of fondling a 12 year old (who looked 20 BTW) & he was arrested & kept in jail for 3 days until his family could raise the bail. He had to re-fi his home mortgage & spent $30,000 with a lawyer defending the charges. The day it was sent to the jury the 12 yr old said she made the whole story up because her parents had declined to approve a few of her activities. This true story nearly ruined my friends life because people everywhere were finding it hard to believe that a 12 year old would make up such a story, but she did.

Ask the 14-17 year old youth in your own churches why their Facebook age shows them to be 21 or older. Seems to be popular for teens to declare they're older than they really are.
When I was in high school it was standard operating procedure to alter your ID to make you look older for the purpose of buying beer.

Who is to say that Judge Moore was 30 & this former 15 year old might have told him she was in her 20's? How many guys would demand a copy of her I.D. before asking her out?

I know for a fact if it were any of us we would be trying to declare ourselves innocent to anyone who would listen.

Thanks for sharing this.
11/18/17 8:30 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic