Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Moore did not sign the yearbook?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Moore did not sign the yearbook? Resident Skeptic
That is what is being claimed now. Supposedly he can prove it.
11/13/17 9:09 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
If so, someone perfectly spoofed the signature he still signs things with today.

Now, mall staff and security personnel are saying his behavior was well known, and that he was on a watchlist at and was ultimately banned from the mall where two of the original accusers said he approached them.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-alabama-mall-banned-roy-moore-in-the-80s-for-pursuing-teens

I think it was reasonable initially to be suspicious of the allegations, as it is right and reasonable to be suspicious of any allegation. But at this point, it seems like the case against Moore is about as solid as any could expect it to be.

Last edited by Dave Dorsey on 11/14/17 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/14/17 8:39 am

Post Dave Dorsey
It's important to note that Moore has to now claim the signature is a forgery, since he initially denied knowing the woman whose yearbook bears his signature, and denied knowing about the restaurant mentioned in the signature.

The right image is the alleged yearbook signature, the left image is Moore's signature from the US Term Limits pledge signed this year.

[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/14/17 8:48 am

Post Is the date of ... Mat
Is the date of the disputed signature (1977?) when Moore was an attorney and assistant DA?

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/14/17 10:17 am

Post Re: Is the date of ... bonnie knox
Yes, the date was "Christmas 1977."
http://nypost.com/2017/11/13/new-roy-moore-accuser-alleges-he-sexually-assaulted-her-when-she-was-16/

Mat wrote:
Is the date of the disputed signature (1977?) when Moore was an attorney and assistant DA?

Mat
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/14/17 10:23 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
It's important to note that Moore has to now claim the signature is a forgery, since he initially denied knowing the woman whose yearbook bears his signature, and denied knowing about the restaurant mentioned in the signature.

The right image is the alleged yearbook signature, the left image is Moore's signature from the US Term Limits pledge signed this year.

It would be one thing to have been a "late bloomer" and being attracted to younger girls in your late 20's. I've met guys that age that tried to date girls in their teens because they were kind of shy, or insecure, and thought a younger girl would be more likely to date them.

I still think it is a strong possibility that the sexual assault charges are bogus. The problem is, he might feel compelled to claim he never knew them instead of just denying the charges. But if he did know them, that would be lying. And if he did sexually assault these girls and lies about it, how can he be repentant before God?

In a previous post I mentioned an AG pastor of a large church that sexually assaulted women and was finally videoed going into strip clubs, actually dancing with the strippers. He emphatically denied that was him on the videos. The District Board viewed the videos in his presence and some embers were almost convinced by his adamant denials. He claimed that computers were used to superimpose his image on the video. But this was 1995.

To this day he denies that his him on the videos. So how can he have asked God to forgive him of something he denies doing? That is the scary part.

Another puzzling aspect to this situation was why the District Board members kept asking that the video be rewound so they could view it again.
They kept saying they wanted to be doubly sure it was him on the video. Wink Wink Wink
11/14/17 10:25 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Resident Skeptic wrote:
To this day he denies that his him on the videos. So how can he have asked God to forgive him of something he denies doing? That is the scary part.

Yikes. Sobering words.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/14/17 10:34 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

Yikes. Sobering words.

Incidentally, I stumbled across a man who was on the deacon board at that church. How I would stumble across this man living way out here in the country, almost a hundred miles from that church, and 22 years later, is amazing! He and I were going to that same church back then and never knew each other, because it was a large church.

The deacon and the pastor were good friends. He told me that it was indeed the pastor on the video, and that the pastor confessed all to him, WHILE HE WAS DOING IT! He'd stay out all night drinking and snorting coke, arrive home 10 minutes before church started, quickly change his clothes, and preach some of the best sermons you've ever heard. No WOF garbage.

You might ask why the deacon allowed it to go on. Well, the deacon was cheating on his wife and the pastor held it over him as leverage. In fact, almost every staff-member the pastor had was laden with some moral failing that the pastor used to blackmail and control them. The Spanish pastor/song leader had extorted money from another church and nobody knew. The head of the music department (married with kids) had homosexual failings. The pastor's own brother was head of the Christian School, married with kids, also had homosexual failings, and there were others. The pastor had these people by the throat and they dared not make waves lest he openly put them to shame, which he had threatened to do.

Sick and twisted.

The District Board had been approached many times about this guy but refused to take action. The women he raped actually sued the District after the videos surfaced and the pastor was defrocked. On top of everything, he was our Sectional Presbyter at the time! This was one of the reasons I left the AG. I regret that now, but JSM and this back-to-back, I had enough. I was a disillusioned 25 year old.
11/14/17 10:56 am

Post Roy Moore Change Agent
Jeff Sessions stated today that he had no reason not to believe the five women concerning Roy Moore. Acts Enthusiast
11/14/17 7:01 pm

Post Re: Roy Moore Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
Jeff Sessions stated today that he had no reason not to believe the five women concerning Roy Moore.

Nor do I. I also have no reason to not believe Moore.
11/14/17 7:06 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic