Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I want to come clean

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I want to come clean Resident Skeptic
When I was 18 I dated a girl that was 15. Nothing inappropriate happened.

In the Hispanic community I've associated with, I've known of many high school girls dating men who were in their mid to late 20's and marrying them , with their parents permission, right out of high school. I won't let my girls do it, but neither will I condemn those who do.
11/11/17 7:08 pm

Post Cojak
Since we are 'fessing up. I dated a COG girl. I was 16. she was older. I tried to sin physically and like Jimmy C, I did in my mind most dates and long after the date. Once in my dad's rambler, you know how the seats laid back. I sneaked a couple clicks back and we disappeared, I thought I about had this Good Girl in my trap. Then there was a knock on the car window, "Sit up in there." It was her mama in a white night gown, curlers in her hair.

So I confess, I married her when I was 17, she has been just as good a Christian as when she was a teen, for 61 years. She is still cute! Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/11/17 7:43 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Since we are 'fessing up. I dated a COG girl. I was 16. she was older. I tried to sin physically and like Jimmy C, I did in my mind most dates and long after the date. Once in my dad's rambler, you know how the seats laid back. I sneaked a couple clicks back and we disappeared, I thought I abouit had this Good Girl in my trap. Then there was a knock on the car window, "Sit up in there." It was her mama in a white night gown, curlers in her hair.

So I confess, I married her when I was 17, she has been just as good a Christian as when she was a teen, for 61 years. She is still cute! Wink

Beautiful story!

But I'm afraid neither one of you can run for the Senate. Wink
11/11/17 7:46 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
Since we are 'fessing up. I dated a COG girl. I was 16. she was older. I tried to sin physically and like Jimmy C, I did in my mind most dates and long after the date. Once in my dad's rambler, you know how the seats laid back. I sneaked a couple clicks back and we disappeared, I thought I abouit had this Good Girl in my trap. Then there was a knock on the car window, "Sit up in there." It was her mama in a white night gown, curlers in her hair.

Beautiful story!

But I'm afraid neither one of you can run for the Senate. Wink

Shucks, and I was getting my slogans and stuff together! Wink Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/11/17 8:41 pm

Post georgiapath
Cojak wrote:

Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
11/13/17 12:39 pm

Post georgiapath
This is nothing more than a witch hunt. Washington just don't want him there, they are afraid he will mess up their gravy trail.

I hope he wins.
Acts-dicted
11/13/17 12:41 pm

Post Re: I want to come clean bradfreeman
Resident Skeptic wrote:

In the Hispanic community I've associated with, I've known of many high school girls dating men who were in their mid to late 20's and marrying them , with their parents permission, right out of high school. I won't let my girls do it, but neither will I condemn those who do.

What is the purpose of this thread? Are you poking fun at someone or do you just wish to discuss "how old is too old to date a teenager?"

I would assume "right out of high school" means the women are 18+. Does your state require parental permission for women older than 18?

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
11/13/17 1:58 pm

Post Re: I want to come clean Resident Skeptic
bradfreeman wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

What is the purpose of this thread? Are you poking fun at someone or do you just wish to discuss "how old is too old to date a teenager?"

I would assume "right out of high school" means the women are 18+. Does your state require parental permission for women older than 18?

I'm simply pointing out that older men dating and finally marrying teens once they graduate is common in the Hispanic community. Nobody thinks its creepy. Sexual assault is another matter. If all Moore did was date a couple of teens, fine. But he is accused of much more.
11/13/17 4:35 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
georgiapath wrote:
This is nothing more than a witch hunt. Washington just don't want him there, they are afraid he will mess up their gravy trail.

I hope he wins.

He should take a polygraph. The focus of the questions can be narrowed.
11/13/17 4:36 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic