Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Roy Moore 11 points ahead, and now...........(L)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
All I am saying is in your thirties if you feel a need to date teens it APPEARS strange NOW. No matter how it looked 40 years ago, the opposition KNOWS how 'odd' this sounds brought up at this time in history. I am not judging right or wrong. Just stating facts of politics. Bringing that up was like Hillary's group mentioning RUSSIA! It caught on and will haunt Trump forever.

These charges will haunt Moore from now on, and be a distractor. I am not there, I won't vote one way or the other but my common sense tells me the man is toast, politically! Shocked

Then we all are toast.

What is most frightening to me is the GOP silence concerning the Hillary collusion. They prefer rather to aid the Dems in focusing on Trump's non-collusion. The GOP is much worse than we ever imagined. They are more than happy to lose their majorities in both houses in 2018 if it means Trump gets impeached. Their actions prove they are uncomfortable being in the majority because that puts pressure on them to implement a conservative agenda their base wants, but that they have no intention of carrying out. Thus, they long for the days of being a powerful minority party with a lock on at least 40% of the hog trough. If Trump is impeached, I predict an uprising in this country that we have not had since the Revolution.
11/11/17 1:35 pm

Post Roy Moore Change Agent
Three strikes and you are out. He violated the law twice and was kicked out of Alabama courts. That should disqualify him from making laws.
We don't get to just obey those laws on which we agree. We need to obey ALL laws. To send this person with bad character to Washington would just add to the swamp.

I vote in Alabama and I approve. this message.
Acts Enthusiast
11/11/17 1:43 pm

Post Re: Roy Moore Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
Three strikes and you are out. He violated the law twice and was kicked out of Alabama courts. That should disqualify him from making laws.
We don't get to just obey those laws on which we agree. We need to obey ALL laws. To send this person with bad character to Washington would just add to the swamp.

I vote in Alabama and I approve. this message.

Then let's censure the Founders for advocating the very thing Moore did by resisting unlawful Federal intrusion. When a future SCOTUS takes away our guns by a bogus interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, are you going to chide all those "law-breakers" who refuse to disarm? Probably. You obviously would have been a British loyalist had you been living in Colonial America in 1776.
11/11/17 2:19 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic