Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Son-in-Law of B.L. Kelley has cancer

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Son-in-Law of B.L. Kelley has cancer Resident Skeptic
Some of you may know Susan Kelley Rogers. Her father was B.L. Kelley, the CoG State Overseer in North Carolina at one time. Her and her husband Johnnie have been friends and mentors of mine since the early 80's.....

Quote:
I have waited to post this because we wanted to tell our grandchildren about what is going on. First, last Thursday Johnnie came into the ER and his hemoglobin was quite low so they were going to admit him because of that. His lab work was good otherwise, but his stomach hurt so they decided to do a CT scan. When the doctors walked in, my world crumbled, they told us it looked like he had cancer. That word was never supposed to be in my vocabulary for any of my family. He has it in his liver there’s some on his lymph nodes and possibly in his lungs. It originated at the base of his Esophagus, where there is a tumor that is bleeding. So he has to get his hemoglobin stable before they will let him go home .

Yesterday they put a port in. I have a port for medicine as well, so now we are Twinkies. He didn’t think that was funny ha ha. Today the doctor told him that this was a very aggressive cancer, again my world is rocked. We go to the oncologist on Monday and at that point he will have a plan for us which will include chemo and possibly radiation. So now that I have told you about what’s going on this is what I need you to pray. Prayer for strength for my family, especially my boys, that God will heal him or take him before he withers away.

I do believe with all my heart that God can heal him. He’s done it so many times to other people, I know that he can do it for us. You know, it was hard losing my parents, but when you look at a man that I have loved for over 40 years suffering it’s so very very hard. harder than I ever thought anything else could be. thank you my friends for loving us and praying for us. it means more to us than you guys will ever ever know. We are a blessed family, we have God on our side.

We love you guys!

The Rodgers Family

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 10/20/17 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
10/19/17 10:24 am

Post Cojak
Prayers here... God is able!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/19/17 10:37 pm

Post Cojak
Prayers here... God is able!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011