Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If the Democrats take back the House or Senate...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post If the Democrats take back the House or Senate... Aaron Scott
The MOMENT that happens, I am THROUGH FOREVER with the Republicans. If they wouldn't help Trump make some gains for the conservative side (the folks who elect them and the president!), then it is for sure that the Democrats will not.

If that happens, I plan to NEVER vote for another Republican--and in fact, I imagine I will actively campaign against the wimps.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/16/17 10:11 am

Post Re: If the Democrats take back the House or Senate... UncleJD
Aaron Scott wrote:
The MOMENT that happens, I am THROUGH FOREVER with the Republicans. If they wouldn't help Trump make some gains for the conservative side (the folks who elect them and the president!), then it is for sure that the Democrats will not.

If that happens, I plan to NEVER vote for another Republican--and in fact, I imagine I will actively campaign against the wimps.

It won't matter, the moment they take it back, assuming Trump is still in power, they will impeach him for pure political reasons, and begin the second civil-war, or at the very least, the breakaway of the red-states via lawful secession
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/16/17 11:13 am

Post Cojak
Unless they can manage to get enough together to pass some tax reforms they will lose big time. If they lose things will go on as it has in the past, the two ruling parties will fight in the news but agree to do nothing as usual. They will continue to spend and make great giveaways to insure they stay in office.

We will fuss and complain but over all the same political volley ball game will continue.

I do hope we get one (hopefully 2) more conservative chief justice before the hammer falls. for some long lasting effort. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/16/17 9:15 pm

Post Re: If the Democrats take back the House or Senate... Resident Skeptic
Aaron Scott wrote:

The GOP is trying to lose at the moment. They have never wanted the reigns of power that were handed to them by Tea Party type voters which they despise. They want a permanent minimum 40% hold on power and nothing more. The Trump agenda would mean an end to their hog trough. Thus, they resist him and the voters.

However, this will backfire on them. Many pro-establishment GOP members of Congress will be replaces in the 2018 primaries thus handing Trump the support he needs to get his agenda passed. Sadly, that is also most likely when an assassination attempt will be made against him.
10/17/17 10:37 am

Post Re: If the Democrats take back the House or Senate... Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

The GOP is trying to lose at the moment. They have never wanted the reigns of power that were handed to them by Tea Party type voters which they despise. They want a permanent minimum 40% hold on power and nothing more. The Trump agenda would mean an end to their hog trough. Thus, they resist him and the voters.

However, this will backfire on them. Many pro-establishment GOP members of Congress will be replaces in the 2018 primaries thus handing Trump the support he needs to get his agenda passed. Sadly, that is also most likely when an assassination attempt will be made against him.

NOt sure you are right my friend, but I hope so. In my mind presently Trump is a one term president, intentionally. Wink
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/18/17 11:17 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic