Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Vegas

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Vegas bradfreeman
Pray for Las Vegas.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
10/2/17 6:24 am

Post Praying brotherjames
But it sounds like the shooter was white, probably some Neo Nazi RT winger, so it will be Trumps fault And let's ban all guns esp. Semi automatic ones will be the cry from the left. I can hear it now. Acts-celerater
10/2/17 6:28 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
What kind of ammo was the guy using - lots of damage for being so far away.

Pretty sick.

Not sure why we can't send these guys that want to kill a bunch of people - drop them into the middle of an ISIS stronghold - and let them shoot to their hearts content.
10/2/17 7:42 am

Post UncleJD
More details to come I'm sure. I read he did have a criminal record so probably not legal for him to have the guns. Also hearing that his wife was Indonesian which may or may not play a roll in this. Horrible, horrible news. I feel sick. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/2/17 8:39 am

Post Resident Skeptic
Apparently not a neo-Nazi, nor did he have a criminal record.
10/2/17 9:10 am

Post UncleJD
I watched some video (didn't want to really) and this is definitely a full-auto machine gun, 99% chance it was completely illegal as they have been outlawed for manufacture since the early 80s and very difficult to get a license for an existing one (though possible). It sounded like Vietnam footage, absolutely horrible. God help our country. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/2/17 9:11 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I have just watched a video of a guy - in the midst of folks hunkering down during the shooting....standing straight up middle finger extended on one hand towards the hotel - beer in the other drinking from time to time - shouting _____ you.

I am stunned at his lack of fear of death.
10/2/17 10:29 am

Post Quiet Wyatt
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I have just watched a video of a guy - in the midst of folks hunkering down during the shooting....standing straight up middle finger extended on one hand towards the hotel - beer in the other drinking from time to time - shouting _____ you.

I am stunned at his lack of fear of death.

In my experience, alcohol and wisdom do not generally go together.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/2/17 10:33 am

Post weird that I was thinking just Saturday how bad shooting into a crowd would be bonnie knox
Saturday, I was in downtown Raleigh at the bluegrass festival in a very large crowd. I happened to look on top of one of the buildings and see a rectangular shape with something projecting up from it. (I assumed it was mechanical equipment of some sort.) The thought came to me, "What if someone started shooting into the crowd from a position on top of the building?"
I can't imagine how horrible it was in Las Vegas. Prayers and thoughts for those affected.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/2/17 7:21 pm

Post Cojak
This guy doesn't seem to fit a mold. Mid sixties, crazy. I do not see how this could have been prevented. I have often wondered how the Secret service can check every room on high buildings to protect the president.

I was on the first floor of an apartment complex in Arlington, VA when a guy on the third floor was running from window to window firing a handgun at anything that moved below. He hit no one. He had a brain tumor and the medics decided he did not know what he was doing. This DUDE KNEW what he was doing! Shame anywhere, even Vegas. I am praying for the survival of the wounded and for the families who received the WORST of the news. Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/3/17 9:54 am

Post Link
UncleJD wrote:
More details to come I'm sure. I read he did have a criminal record so probably not legal for him to have the guns. Also hearing that his wife was Indonesian which may or may not play a roll in this. Horrible, horrible news. I feel sick.

How so?

What's wrong with having an Indonesian wife?

I thought he was living with a girlfriend.
10/3/17 11:02 pm

Post UncleJD
How so?

What's wrong with having an Indonesian (now Phillipino) wife?

Nothing, unless she's muslim and radical. She's still being called a "person of interest", so we still don't know what role she may have played. She apparently lead a double life with 2 husbands or boyfriends in 2 states and 2 social security numbers (according to today's news, so this is changing by the hour, hence the first post I made was within an hour of the first major reports on Monday morning). The sheriff today in a press conference mentioned that "we don't know if he's been radicalized".

I thought he was living with a girlfriend.

Yep, 2 days later as facts are clearer, that's true, she's his girlfriend.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/3/17 11:25 pm

Post Cojak
I am sure many of us are holding our breath. I hope it had some foreign influence and not like McVey, just a home grown terrorist. It makes me sick to think of a wealthy American being that radical.

I say wealthy because you cannot bet 5 & 6 figures without something to back it up. The room he was in would have knocked my income for a loop. I understand he wired 100K to the islands the day before the shootings. I hate the though of an AMERICAN, not destitute, and citizen of the USA plotting and planning that. Shocked Evil or Very Mad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/4/17 10:57 pm

Post That has been retracted (L) bonnie knox
Quote:
She apparently lead a double life with 2 husbands or boyfriends in 2 states and 2 social security numbers (according to today's news, so this is changing by the hour, hence the first post I made was within an hour of the first major reports on Monday morning).

http://www.newsweek.com/marilou-danley-gunmans-girlfriend-social-security-number-677033
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/5/17 6:50 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
It looks like he left a note on a table - I am sure that will help understand his motives.

Maybe too many late night comedians made him hate America.
Maybe he wanted Jodie Foster to notice him.
Who knows?
10/5/17 7:23 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic