Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

North Korea First Strike Prediction

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post North Korea First Strike Prediction famousflavius
If you were going to predict who would strike first would it be the USA or North Korea ? What day will the strike occur?

I say NK on 8.21.17

This is only a guess for entertainment purposes only.
Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
8/8/17 6:38 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Guam?
8/8/17 7:25 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I'm not sure where or when NK might strike, but if they do try to hit the USA with an ICBM, they will no doubt also simultaneously attack SK, which will in turn force SK to strike back at NK.

One thing is certain; if NK tries to make good on its threats, it will mean death and destruction on both sides of the DMZ. How Kim Jon Un thinks he could really win such a conflict is impossible to imagine.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/8/17 7:40 pm

Post UncleJD
Trying to think like Trump, his thought is probably along the lines of "We have all this great anti-missile technology, lets set it all up and use it, we'll strike them with conventional weapons and IF they launch, we'll use our anti-missile tech AND level a few key areas with tactical nukes, game over" Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/9/17 8:32 am

Post Chicago27
If they are saying that they will hit Guam, I would think that is a distraction. Why would you announce where you will attack? You better believe that we are watching their every move. I just hope we don't bomb innocent people. Friendly Face
8/9/17 9:09 am

Post UncleJD
Chicago27 wrote:
. I just hope we don't bomb innocent people.

I was just watching a military analyst talking about this very subject. The notion that we have to fight clean and only hit equipment and structures is exactly why we don't win wars. Not saying we should EVER target civilians, but we can't just hit their infrastructure, if we act we have to include all personnel that would contribute to their ability to wage war INCLUDING scientists, engineers and factories that are producing weapons. That includes barracks or anywhere that houses them. War is terrible, but if you fight you have to do it all they way, you can't make it civil and PC.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/9/17 9:19 am

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

I was just watching a military analyst talking about this very subject. The notion that we have to fight clean and only hit equipment and structures is exactly why we don't win wars. Not saying we should EVER target civilians, but we can't just hit their infrastructure, if we act we have to include all personnel that would contribute to their ability to wage war INCLUDING scientists, engineers and factories that are producing weapons. That includes barracks or anywhere that houses them. War is terrible, but if you fight you have to do it all they way, you can't make it civil and PC.

Sad but true JD! Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/9/17 9:00 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Chicago27 wrote:

Sad but true JD! Sad
8/9/17 9:01 pm

Post Guam famousflavius
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Guam?

I agree they will try to send a missile to Guam. The Japanese will shoot it down as it crosses their space and then Trump will order a few MOABs to be dropped on NK. That will be the end of it.

Again, this is pure speculation and intended for entertainment purposes.
Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
8/10/17 10:53 am

Post Re: Guam UncleJD
famousflavius wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Guam?

I agree they will try to send a missile to Guam. The Japanese will shoot it down as it crosses their space and then Trump will order a few MOABs to be dropped on NK. That will be the end of it.

Logic tells me that NK is just blowing smoke to try to scare us away like a small wild animal growling and showing its fangs. I don't think they would ever actually launch first. But then again, their leader is nuts so we can't rely on logic. I would hope we had some back-line communication with China some secret anti-Kim faction inside that would topple the main players and let China impose whatever it wants there. China would NEVER agree to let the US setup any government there, but I think we could at least rest a little easier with a better Chinese puppet in place.
8/10/17 11:01 am

Post Re: Guam Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
famousflavius wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Guam?

Logic tells me that NK is just blowing smoke to try to scare us away like a small wild animal growling and showing its fangs. I don't think they would ever actually launch first. But then again, their leader is nuts so we can't rely on logic. I would hope we had some back-line communication with China some secret anti-Kim faction inside that would topple the main players and let China impose whatever it wants there. China would NEVER agree to let the US setup any government there, but I think we could at least rest a little easier with a better Chinese puppet in place.

Good observations. From what some South Koreans have told, hardly anyone there would be in favor of reunification as it would result in a huge financial drain on the south because of infrastructure needs in the north, and northerners flooding the south with cheap labor, taking jobs from South Koreans.
8/10/17 8:56 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I'm not sure where or when NK might strike, but if they do try to hit the USA with an ICBM, they will no doubt also simultaneously attack SK, which will in turn force SK to strike back at NK.

One thing is certain; if NK tries to make good on its threats, it will mean death and destruction on both sides of the DMZ. How Kim Jon Un thinks he could really win such a conflict is impossible to imagine.

He'd use nuclear artillery shells that could not be shot down.
8/10/17 8:58 pm

Post UncleJD
[quote="Resident Skeptic"]
Quiet Wyatt wrote:

He'd use nuclear artillery shells that could not be shot down.

That's a good (and frightening) point, but it would only work against nearby targets in SK. If they did something like that, it would be about 2 hours before the end of their regime.
8/11/17 9:50 am

Post Re: North Korea First Strike Prediction Resident Skeptic
famousflavius wrote:
If you were going to predict who would strike first would it be the USA or North Korea ? What day will the strike occur?

I say NK on 8.21.17

This is only a guess for entertainment purposes only.

They could stage strikes in both North Korea and America, demanding better wages for workers. But there is always that danger of scab workers crossing the picket lives....wait....uh....oh....never mind.
8/12/17 7:35 am

Post Dramatic News Cycle famousflavius
One of the points that I wanted to make with this post is to bring awareness to our overly dramatic news cycle. It was only a few days ago that people were freaking out over the yapping NK leader. Now the situation has faded like the photograph of Russian Tzar. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
8/21/17 4:51 pm

Post Re: Dramatic News Cycle Resident Skeptic
famousflavius wrote:
One of the points that I wanted to make with this post is to bring awareness to our overly dramatic news cycle. It was only a few days ago that people were freaking out over the yapping NK leader. Now the situation has faded like the photograph of Russian Tzar.

True
8/21/17 7:30 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
The paranoid mental instability of Kim Jong Un, combined with his steadily increasing program of nuclear armamentation, plus the recent revelation that NK has now become capable of launching an ICBM, even if not yet able to control the reentry of the missile into the atmosphere, made his provocative statements quite concerning to any rational mind. It is hard to see how the news media could have reported on such a serious and potentially catastrophic situation in any other way than they have.

Let us be clear. The only one to blame for this latest world nuclear crisis is Kim Jong Un. It is absolutely ridiculous to blame the news media for it. Thankfully, it appears that, at least for the present, NK has backed off of its threats against us.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/21/17 7:57 pm

Post Cojak
When an irrational person doesn't take the advances in technology on all sides into account; and they look back at WWII. Then they see a small country like Japan had over ran Korea was taking China; Attacked the USA and ready to do Russia, they may think they could do the same.

Yes like the loose cannon, 'tis better to consider an idiot response. Shocked
8/21/17 11:22 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic