Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

—- ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post caveator
I guess since all the posts on this thread are pen names, I can say this...This thread feels like someone is talking to themself. Acts-celerater
8/19/17 9:43 pm

Post Cojak
No problem as long as the answer if the right one. Who knows better than the person asking the question.

I didn't get that feeling but I have talked to myself many times... LOL

It is a forum... Smile Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/19/17 11:08 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
—.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/26/18 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
8/21/17 8:54 pm

Post Cojak
I have often wondered with all the software available, why some tracking isn't automatic and when any size church starts to decrease on a constant down turn someone doesn't take a look. In my life time I have watched churches disintegrate and no one seemed to care.
There are honest reasons churches die slowly in small towns. Jobs leave, in NC mills shut down. In Florida Juice factories close their doors and orange groves die. In the rural areas some houses are built, but not as many that are empty. In a progressive area a church should not die. (IMHO).

Florida has many churches that will die in 10-15 years as the saints age out. They still need a loving pastor to comfort and bury them, they have been faithful. I have not spent time in the city area, but the crops should still be ready to harvest, I would think. My heart goes out to churches that are abused. MOST are not.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/21/17 10:31 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
—.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/26/18 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Friendly Face
8/28/17 6:07 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
—.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/26/18 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
8/30/17 9:32 pm

Post Like A Tree
WOW what a great video. That is actually letting the congregation know there is a change coming and the church needs to pray. Unlike what is happening at RH. When the question is asked to members what is happening all they can say is we don't know and it makes me upset that this is not being open to the congregation on the process and that several names have not been stated.

AL is just determined to make this happen with the consent of the congregation or not. Soooo not right.
8/31/17 8:03 am

Post SouthFloridaman
—.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/26/18 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
9/1/17 7:52 pm

Post SouthFloridaman
—.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/26/18 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
9/13/17 9:43 am

Post .... War Eagle 000
Marking yourself safe only matters if people know who you are. Doesn't really apply to pen names.
Besides, why go to this thread to mark yourself safe? Is it simply to keep this thread from going to the second page and being forgotten about?. It has no traction and there has basically been what seems to be one person chatting to them self in multiple names just to try and keep the convo going. Nobody wins when a person is hellbent on trying to gossip about people or a church congregation.

If you feel that strongly about the people of Riverhills, then pray for them.

Just because it's a forum, it doesn't have to be a place for people to slander ministries and ministers.
9/13/17 7:38 pm

Post Like A Tree
Just for the record I am not SouthFloridaMan. I am my own person who happens to agree and know a lot of the corruption that has taken place here with what is happening at RH. It is not just gossip when you are trying to bring to light issues that are not right.

If the detailed truth wasn't so sensitive and wouldn't be hurting more than the obvious 2 men in charge then it would be aired more openly and more detailed than what has already been stated on the several threads that exist. There is a difference between slander and truth.

Just go to the facebook page and you will notice it is very obvious that Al Wolever is leaving everything up to Ryan Sharpe. He is the one making all the announcements and reaching out to the congregation like he is already the pastor and in charge. Very obvious this is a ploy for the transition that they are trying to force.

Not hard to figure that out!
9/14/17 7:32 am

Post Re: .... SouthFloridaman
—.

Last edited by SouthFloridaman on 3/26/18 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
9/15/17 8:14 pm

Post viva_cleve_vegas

Last edited by viva_cleve_vegas on 3/26/18 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
9/21/17 12:11 pm

Post THE LOVE OF GOD
We can forgive and we should BUT part of the agreement when a minister joins the COG and goes through their licensing process, he is to abide by the rules and the rules were he was to step down for at least 2 years and set under another pastor and go through counselling and during that time, he was not to preach or minister until he had gone through the restoration process. Dan Dempsey did not go through that process. Instead he started another church (I guess independent). I am all for restoration - believe in it 100%. I know a minister in another state who was found with immoral conduct, he had to go through 2 years of counselling, set under another pastor and had to turn in his license. He is now pastoring a COG and doing fine - marriage restored and license restored.
I understand it used to be a 3 year process but they shortened it to 2 yrs.

viva_cleve_vegas wrote:
Caveator, have you spoke to anyone in Tampa? Wareagle I apologize. But, With the way this has been "dealt with" I understand the fear of being retaliated against could be perceived . I have heard that when membership would go to state or anyone with access with these issue they were told I can't meet with you, or told I was told by State not to talk to discuss.I still don't get why Dan Dempsey is still treated like garbage at riverhills it was over 20 yrs ago. The man apologized stepped out of ministry for a season and now is back in ministry. dan's sin was 2 adults who made a mistake who both asked God forgiveness. I forgive dan. Those dealings were never on the same level as the lies and deception of what is happening now with current leadership and the transition of new leadership. Enough is said.
Friendly Face
9/21/17 4:51 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic