Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Why nothing here about CHARLOTTESVILLE??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Change Agent
When evangelicals team up with white supremacy groups to elect a president what can you expect? I've never seen Evangelical groups do such a poor job of backing a President.

Looks like the white supremacy(WS) groups did a better job of picking their President than the evangelicals. Trump aligns better with WS groups than God loving people.
Acts Enthusiast
8/18/17 6:01 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
When evangelicals team up with white supremacy groups to elect a president what can you expect? I've never seen Evangelical groups do such a poor job of backing a President.

Looks like the white supremacy(WS) groups did a better job of picking their President than the evangelicals. Trump aligns better with WS groups than God loving people.

There are not enough white supremacist in this country to elect a small-town mayor. Boy, you have sure drunk some Kool-Aid. Sadly though, it is becoming obvious that conservative whites and most blacks (along with their white communist allies) cannot live together.
8/18/17 6:22 pm

Post Chicago27
There is nothing to learn. I can see what is going on. I read his moronic tweets. I see him calling reporters names like a little middle school child just like he did in the campaign and you guys support that. You and Falwell, Paula White and the laughing preacher. How embarrassing! Friendly Face
8/18/17 7:07 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Chicago27 wrote:
There is nothing to learn. I can see what is going on. I read his moronic tweets. I see him calling reporters names like a little middle school child just like he did in the campaign and you guys support that. You and Falwell, Paula White and the laughing preacher. How embarrassing!

You would have enjoyed the service at my nephew's church this past Sunday. They spent the whole service reading aloud prepared prayers of repentance for America's past and current "racial intolerance". I can send you the link if you'd like to join in.

Thank God for a President who gives it right back to the media. What you see as a weakness, we see as a strength.
8/18/17 7:10 pm

Post Charlottesville Change Agent
Resident Skeptic wrote:

"You would have enjoyed the service at my nephew's church this past Sunday. They spent the whole service reading aloud prepared prayers of repentance for America's past and current "racial intolerance". I can send you the link if you'd like to join in."

If you continue to support Trump thru his current views on white supremacy
you need to continue to say those prayers of repentance on a regular basis. Just quit supporting him and you could repent just once.
Acts Enthusiast
8/18/17 8:23 pm

Post Re: Charlottesville Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

"You would have enjoyed the service at my nephew's church this past Sunday. They spent the whole service reading aloud prepared prayers of repentance for America's past and current "racial intolerance". I can send you the link if you'd like to join in."

If you continue to support Trump thru his current views on white supremacy
you need to continue to say those prayers of repentance on a regular basis. Just quit supporting him and you could repent just once.

Why don't you repent of lying about him? I challenge you to cite one white-supremacist thing he has said or prove any racist ties. You won't because you can't.
8/18/17 8:38 pm

Post Charlottesville Change Agent
Just saw where one of Trumps Evangelical Board members has resigned. I think RS would make a very good replacement. You could join the rest of the board members who have not resigned. You would definitely make him a very good mouthpiece who would uphold his every word or deed. You could team up with Kellie Ann and make a tag team! Acts Enthusiast
8/18/17 9:44 pm

Post Re: Charlottesville Resident Skeptic
Change Agent wrote:
Just saw where one of Trumps Evangelical Board members has resigned. I think RS would make a very good replacement. You could join the rest of the board members who have not resigned. You would definitely make him a very good mouthpiece who would uphold his every word or deed. You could team up with Kellie Ann and make a tag team!
We are still waiting for your proof of Trump's racism.
8/18/17 10:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic