Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Its a Mite Quiet on Acts this Week, Guess the Heat/Humiditys Got Folk Down/Out

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Its a Mite Quiet on Acts this Week, Guess the Heat/Humiditys Got Folk Down/Out Old Time Country Preacher
But cheer up fellers, Fall is a comin. One more month a summer an em ole Doggy Daze will be passin on. Cool breezes, chilly mornins, son, the ole timer cant hardly wait. Acts-pert Poster
8/17/17 8:35 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Nah - busy trying to complete my Doctorate. The institution I am getting it from said it would only take 2 weeks to complete my studies - but its already been three. I'm going to ask for my $995.00 back.
8/17/17 9:19 am

Post bonnie knox
Reminds me of the meat cutter who backed into the sausage grinder. He got a little behind in his work.

Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Nah - busy trying to complete my Doctorate. The institution I am getting it from said it would only take 2 weeks to complete my studies - but its already been three. I'm going to ask for my $995.00 back.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
8/17/17 9:42 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Reminds me of the meat cutter who backed into the sausage grinder. He got a little behind in his work.

Don't tell me you ain't some kin to David Letterman, Miss Bonnie.
Acts-pert Poster
8/17/17 1:53 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

Get the $995 back, NB. Send OTCP $200 of it. I will place a beautifully frameable diploma in the mail within a hour a gittin the cash. What I send you will have as much academic value as any degree mill doctorate on the market.
Acts-pert Poster
8/17/17 1:55 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic