Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Holiness and women's attire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Quiet Wyatt
Charles Page wrote:
LOL you can't be holiness and support Trump? Is that a standard COG declaration? I would think that Devos University teaches!!

Not and be truly consistent in your standard of holiness, Charles. But hey, idol worship is a remarkably deceptive thing. Trump and Melania are no doubt 'progressive sanctification' folks. Really progressive.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
5/22/17 12:30 pm

Post Charles Page
I do believe they have the first work of grace however I don't whether they have gone on to sanctification.
5/22/17 12:45 pm

Post Expected 4thgeneration
I stopped following the Facebook page that the original poster created because of this same negative, "holiness" banter. IMO it is a waste of your time/life/energy to try and reason with his responses or opinions. He has set the standard of sanctification and holiness, and any disagreement simply renders those disagree unlearned as it pertains to such spiritual and scriptural matters. There is no discussion, only debate and disagreement. So my advice is don't even try. I only hope the plan isn't to lurk on this site as the holiness monitor and ruin it for all us unholy folks.
Just my O!
Acts Enthusiast
5/22/17 3:53 pm

Post Re: Expected Carolyn Smith
4thgeneration wrote:
I stopped following the Facebook page that the original poster created because of this same negative, "holiness" banter. IMO it is a waste of your time/life/energy to try and reason with his responses or opinions. He has set the standard of sanctification and holiness, and any disagreement simply renders those disagree unlearned as it pertains to such spiritual and scriptural matters. There is no discussion, only debate and disagreement. So my advice is don't even try. I only hope the plan isn't to lurk on this site as the holiness monitor and ruin it for all us unholy folks.
Just my O!

I have stopped addressing the OP directly.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/22/17 6:02 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic