Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

No "secrets" passed to Russia
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
I was adamantly against Trump during the primaries, but he won and that's the only (real) choice we had. I am still praying for his success and I won't root for his failure unlike some posters here. I realize that if he fails, we all fail as conservatives at the national level. I predicted, during the primaries, that if Trump is elected and fails, the Republican party would fracture so badly that we won't see a non-Democrat POTUS again for 20 years or more. I'm praying that doesn't happen, but it seems that some here really don't care as long as they can feel superior. Trust me, if/when it all falls apart, I'll take my turn blaming those that forced him upon the rest of us during the primaries, but for now, we'd all better pray for the man. I honestly think more Christians were praying for Obama than Trump.

I dont root for his failures, lies and dishonesty , I expose it to those who refuse to see the truth because of there party first approach.

His failures are not due to those who do not go along with his tactics , his failures are due to his lack of intelligence , his disrespect to others , his unbridled mouth and his dishonesty just to name a few.

And if this type of behavior is a prerequisite to stand tall with the republicans then count me out.

We'll count you out for your lies and misrepresentations, the same thing you accuse Trump of. So, consider yourself counted out. Then you can cheer as we go to war with Russia.

Are you calling me a liar? Just want to make sure I have not misread your post.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/18/17 2:13 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
I was adamantly against Trump during the primaries, but he won and that's the only (real) choice we had. I am still praying for his success and I won't root for his failure unlike some posters here. I realize that if he fails, we all fail as conservatives at the national level. I predicted, during the primaries, that if Trump is elected and fails, the Republican party would fracture so badly that we won't see a non-Democrat POTUS again for 20 years or more. I'm praying that doesn't happen, but it seems that some here really don't care as long as they can feel superior. Trust me, if/when it all falls apart, I'll take my turn blaming those that forced him upon the rest of us during the primaries, but for now, we'd all better pray for the man. I honestly think more Christians were praying for Obama than Trump.

I dont root for his failures, lies and dishonesty , I expose it to those who refuse to see the truth because of there party first approach.

His failures are not due to those who do not go along with his tactics , his failures are due to his lack of intelligence , his disrespect to others , his unbridled mouth and his dishonesty just to name a few.

And if this type of behavior is a prerequisite to stand tall with the republicans then count me out.

We'll count you out for your lies and misrepresentations, the same thing you accuse Trump of. So, consider yourself counted out. Then you can cheer as we go to war with Russia.

Are you calling Trump a liar?
5/18/17 4:49 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Are you calling Trump a liar?

I'll tell you what , How about If I post a new thread and title it ;

" Has Resident Skeptic called anyone else a Liar on this board ? "

I'm sure you would be hearing form the Admins. I'll think about this tonight .
5/18/17 9:37 pm

Post Cojak
FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH! I ain't an ADMIN and I really enjoy both you guys posts and comments. JUST remember we all have an opinion. And we are RIGHT or we would not think it. LOL I have a son who Could be RS's twin, Trump can do no wrong. I also have a friend that is sure TRUMP can do nothing right. Both are pretty intelligent humans.

Iffn Eddie was still here he would be trying to cut RS's horns off! LOL

You know most likely Trump will stay around for 4 years, I hope he realizes soon he cannot bull doze an entrenched Congress like he would someone in the business world. He is now faced with different rules. There are many things he has said, if said diplomatically, would have been taken much differently. At least that is what I think.

I really want Trump to succeed, but bad mouthing everyone who does not agree with him is not necessary. Embarassed Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/18/17 10:41 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH! I ain't an ADMIN and I really enjoy both you guys posts and comments. JUST remember we all have an opinion. And we are RIGHT or we would not think it. LOL I have a son who Could be RS's twin, Trump can do no wrong.
I really want Trump to succeed, but bad mouthing everyone who does not agree with him is not necessary
. Embarassed Shocked

Thank you for your comments. This will be my last comment concerning c6thplayer1.

First of all, I think Trump is doing plenty wrong. Here are some examples....

1)Arab NATO idea

2) Continuing the "war on drugs"

3) Not recognizing how his enemies think (ideologically).

My problem with the poster in question is his willingness to make claims about Trump supposedly lying all the time and practically applauding when Trump is obviously being lied about. Then he wants to bow up at me saying "you calling me a liar?" when I point out the untruths he is either promoting or turning a blind-eye to. I will not even try to take someone like him seriously.
5/19/17 6:39 am

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH! I ain't an ADMIN and I really enjoy both you guys posts and comments. JUST remember we all have an opinion. And we are RIGHT or we would not think it. LOL I have a son who Could be RS's twin, Trump can do no wrong.
I really want Trump to succeed, but bad mouthing everyone who does not agree with him is not necessary
. Embarassed Shocked

Thank you for your comments. This will be my last comment concerning c6thplayer1.

1)Arab NATO idea

My problem with the poster in question is his willingness to make claims about Trump supposedly lying all the time and practically applauding when Trump is obviously being lied about. Then he wants to bow up at me saying "you calling me a liar?" when I point out the untruths he is either promoting or turning a blind-eye to. I will not even try to take someone like him seriously.

You have a lot more problems that this one.
5/19/17 3:46 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

So we make it personal now? Petty.
5/19/17 4:02 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Your the one that called me a liar.... So uneducated ...
5/19/17 9:23 pm

Post Cojak
Smile

I wanted a big smile, but I will settle for several. LOL

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

(For the course of this post) Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/19/17 11:27 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Many things you say about Trump are not based in fact, but come purely from your dislike of him. You were a never-trumper during the campaign, and like many never-trumpers, you abandon all objectivity. Sadly, your lack of objectivity often causes you to make claims about Trump that push you very close to liar territory.
5/20/17 9:00 am

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Many things you say about Trump are not based in fact, but come purely from your dislike of him. You were a never-trumper during the campaign, and like many never-trumpers, you abandon all objectivity. Sadly, your lack of objectivity often causes you to make claims about Trump that push you very close to liar territory.

Sure... I say trump wont release his tax returns , Even trump said he wouldnt release them after he promised to do so,,, ON VIDEO. So this is a lie?

Res I do offer anger and denial counseling and its free. Think about this for while. After you complete the course you would be able to communicate effectively without blowing up. You would be able to analyze data correctly and objectively and find the true truth. You will also learn that the world does not evolve around your thoughts and politics. This will help you find and keep friends while making your life more enjoyable while removing the hate , distrust , and depression that seems to be engulfing your life. Should I sign you up?
5/20/17 9:17 am

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Sure... I say trump wont release his tax returns , Even trump said he wouldnt release them after he promised to do so,,, ON VIDEO. So this is a lie?

Res I do offer anger and denial counseling and its free. Think about this for while. After you complete the course you would be able to communicate effectively without blowing up. You would be able to analyze data correctly and objectively and find the true truth. You will also learn that the world does not evolve around your thoughts and politics. This will help you find and keep friends while making your life more enjoyable while removing the hate , distrust , and depression that seems to be engulfing your life. Should I sign you up?

Laughing Laughing Laughing I sense your desperation. But I won't stoop to that level.

Speaking of "analyzing data", let's get back to the OP. There is no "data" to analyze regarding secrets being passed to the Russian ambassador by Trump in a Whitehouse meeting. It never happened.
5/20/17 9:41 am

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Laughing Laughing Laughing I sense your desperation. But I won't stoop to that level.

Speaking of "analyzing data", let's get back to the OP. There is no "data" to analyze regarding secrets being passed to the Russian ambassador by Trump in a Whitehouse meeting. It never happened.

Ok its your loss .

Back to the OP;

You said " There was no collusion with Russia to tamper with the election, either. Yet, the lie continues to be repeated. Comey was willing to keep investigations going he knew were pointless. This is why he was fired. "

How do you know this? You have NO facts about this only assumptions. All you have to do is provide some provable facts and people would listen to you. even me

Heres part of the reason the investigation continues. Trump said no one has had contact with russia when this first began. Now it has come to light that as many as 18 people have had contact and collusion is a probability.
Not to mention the lies that were told and then retracted as "I forgot."
5/20/17 10:21 am

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Ok its your loss .

Back to the OP;

You said " There was no collusion with Russia to tamper with the election, either. Yet, the lie continues to be repeated. Comey was willing to keep investigations going he knew were pointless. This is why he was fired. "

How do you know this? You have NO facts about this only assumptions. All you have to do is provide some provable facts and people would listen to you. even me

Heres part of the reason the investigation continues. Trump said no one has had contact with russia when this first began. Now it has come to light that as many as 18 people have had contact and collusion is a probability.

It's so easy to make the claims you do without showing the context of the supposed comments of Trump. Nice try, though.

I am not seeing any officials saying that the investigation continues because Trump contradicted himself about Russia claims. When asked if there is any evidence pointing to collusion, they all say NO.
5/20/17 11:22 am

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Ok its your loss .

Back to the OP;

It's so easy to make the claims you do without showing the context of the supposed comments of Trump. Nice try, though.

I am not seeing any officials saying that the investigation continues because Trump contradicted himself about Russia claims. When asked if there is any evidence pointing to collusion, they all say NO.

And you take their word for it simply because your a trumpster. Who are "they" ? Are "they the FBI" , the ones investigating? I think not. "They" are people just like you with a baseless opinion and no facts to support their claims.

When confronted with the fact that you have no provable facts , you immediately jump to something else in hopes to shade or divert from the direct questions and your inability to answer with facts.

So lets try this again;

Quote:

" How do you know this? You have NO facts about this only assumptions. All you have to do is provide some provable facts and people would listen to you. even me
5/20/17 2:27 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Ok its your loss .

Back to the OP;

And you take their word for it simply because your a trumpster. Who are "they" ? Are "they the FBI" , the ones investigating? I think not. "They" are people just like you with a baseless opinion and no facts to support their claims.

When confronted with the fact that you have no provable facts , you immediately jump to something else in hopes to shade or divert from the direct questions and your inability to answer with facts.

So lets try this again;

Quote:

" How do you know this? You have NO facts about this only assumptions. All you have to do is provide some provable facts and people would listen to you. even me

BBWWAAHHAA The officials I'm referring to are DEMOCRATS! You really make this fun. Laughing Laughing
5/20/17 2:39 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked

1)Arab NATO idea

Ok its your loss .

Back to the OP;

So lets try this again;

Quote:

BBWWAAHHAA The officials I'm referring to are DEMOCRATS! You really make this fun. Laughing Laughing

More smoke and mirrors plus diversions...
5/20/17 3:28 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Cojak wrote:
. Embarassed Shocked
Yes,by the Dems.

1)Arab NATO idea

Ok its your loss .

Back to the OP;

So lets try this again;

Quote:

More smoke and mirrors plus diversions...

From the Democrats.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 5/20/17 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
5/20/17 3:54 pm

Post Comey Pastors Friend
He kept a pointless thing going on with Hillary. he was hoping not to become a Hillary shish kebab!
Friend
5/20/17 11:11 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic