Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

A demon manifested & during the deliverance another one assaulted by satan (No response to 3 ques.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post PastorJackson
No Charles YOU do if you keep attacking Pastors on here! Stop it you know better.
Charles Page wrote:
Krista, You've got a rude awaking coming.

http://www.facebook.com/jackson.plant
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
5/17/17 8:23 am

Post Charles Page
there's a sweet, sweet spirit in this place...
5/17/17 8:27 am

Post PastorJackson
You bring it, think about it Charles. Don't really know what you are trying to do.
Charles Page wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/jackson.plant
5/17/17 8:35 am

Post Dean Steenburgh
PastorJackson wrote:
You bring it, think about it Charles. Don't really know what you are trying to do.
Charles Page wrote:

He is a plant PastorJackson, there is no sincere reasoning with this avatar & you will be hard pressed to have a decent conversation with such.

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
5/18/17 8:19 pm

Post Not a single response Dean Steenburgh
Quote:
Actually OT, you copied something that had nothing to do with your position, lack of position or even your opinion ...no harm no foul for me cause I didn't think you were trying to make a case Wink

I hear your handslap verse however & I'm not talking about right vs wrong dominion here.
Going to ask you 3 questions & see if you'll answer, just from your own personal opinion ...I'm not going to make a case out of your response so this isn't a trap.

1st Question: If the devil has dominion over an individual who is possessed & that person hears the truth via God's word & they come to repentance, are they saved?
Next Question: Does a person become delivered from possession of a demon the moment they do accept Christ?
Final question: If a person who is possessed & who repents & makes Jesus their new Savior but then is delivered from demons the next day, would you then say that person was not saved unless they repent & believe again?

Actually anybody can feel free to respond to these 3 questions if you feel like it.
Not a trap to get you to respond or make anybody look foolish so don't hesitate to respond.
If you are open to some discussion would you please state so for the purpose of conversation.

What are you focused on?
5/19/17 1:18 pm

Post Re: Not a single response Old Time Country Preacher
Dean Steenburgh wrote:
1st Question: If the devil has dominion over an individual who is possessed & that person hears the truth via God's word & they come to repentance, are they saved?
Next Question: Does a person become delivered from possession of a demon the moment they do accept Christ?
Final question: If a person who is possessed & who repents & makes Jesus their new Savior but then is delivered from demons the next day, would you then say that person was not saved unless they repent & believe again?

1. The demoniac of Gadara was.

2. The demoniac of Gadara was.

3. N/A based on Number's 1 & 2.
Acts-pert Poster
5/19/17 1:50 pm

Post Actually OT you are in error brotherjames
your exegesis is faulty. No where in any account of the demoniac/s does it indicate he/they repented prior to receiving Christ. In fact the story only alludes to the fact he became a follower of Christ AFTER he was delivered by the power of the authority of the One who commanded the demons to leave. All Jesus said was go, and the demons had to obey as Greater was He that commanded than those who had possession of the man. The lesser is always subject to the greater. It is assumed that sometime after the deliverance the man was cleaned up, clothed and became a follower. But no specifics are given to that, ergo you cannot make the statements you made in your previous post. They are NOT categorically correct. Just sayin'. Acts-celerater
5/20/17 11:42 am

Post Charles Page
IMHO a sanctified person is not open to "demon possession" but an unsanctified person is left in the open.
5/20/17 12:06 pm

Post Charles brotherjames
every believer is sanctified at salvation. Saying they are not open to demonization or possession after becoming sanctified indicates they have no free will and/or cannot sin after sanctification. I don't believe in that, you might but sanctification as a second work of grace is unscriptural IMHO. We are instanteously sanctified at salvation (set apart as Christ's) and progressively sanctified throughout our lives if we stay in Christ. Acts-celerater
5/20/17 12:20 pm

Post sanctification as a second work of grace is unscriptural Charles Page
There are pentecostals who believe that sanctification is not subsequent to the new birth. AOG hold this view and the COG will have to change their Declaration of Faith to hold that view.

Will the COG make that change? It will be difficult. Most will be content to spin the Declaration of Faith to make it mean whatever they want.
5/20/17 12:27 pm

Post Re: sanctification as a second work of grace is unscriptural diakoneo
Charles Page wrote:
There are pentecostals who believe that sanctification is not subsequent to the new birth. AOG hold this view and the COG will have to change their Declaration of Faith to hold that view.

Will the COG make that change? It will be difficult. Most will be content to spin the Declaration of Faith to make it mean whatever they want.

So what do you believe???
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/20/17 1:08 pm

Post So what do you believe??? Charles Page
sanctification subsequent to the new birth as taught to me in my youth.
5/20/17 1:21 pm

Post Re: Not a single response Dean Steenburgh
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Dean Steenburgh wrote:

1. The demoniac of Gadara was.

2. The demoniac of Gadara was.

3. N/A based on Number's 1 & 2.

Some kind of an ambiguous response ...could have really read the questions better to give the true answer, but hey, you tried.

What are you focused on?
5/20/17 3:13 pm

Post this will make most of you angry - lose the fear Charles Page
My earliest recollection of exorcism was in a Tennessee camp meeting with T. L. Lowery the afternoon/evening speaker on a Sunday. There was standing room only and I was a young kid standing around waiting for the snack stand to open.

Bro Lowery was attempting to cast out a demon and he warned everyone that when the "demon" leaves it will be seeking for someone to possess.

At that moment I knew then that it wasn't real (didn't mean I disbelieved in demons) but that Lowery was only working the crowd up to fear. The phrase he used stuck with me "I've seen this before and believe me it is real"

There was no discernment just an experiential base, "I've seen this before"
It was a scare tactic. All I have seen of christian exorcisms have been scare tactics and experiential sensory discernment.
5/20/17 4:52 pm

Post you might want to read my previous post scroll up brotherjames
I have seen the fake, i mentioned it about the deliverance ministries of the 80's casting out nothing, vomiting demons into paper bags and the whole 9 yards. That stuff would make me vomit too. But, with all that said, I can assure you that demons are real, I have been on the front lines of casting out demons, healing and all the rest of Mark 16 over the past 25-30 years.

Come with me to Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Ecuador, Panama, Belize, Uganda, Kenya, S Africa, Nigeria, Serbia and a few other places I have been and I will be happy to prove to you the enemy of your soul manifesting powerfully in the bodies and minds of lost people. But I can testify, that Greater is HE who is in me, than He that is in those people. The power of the Holy Spirit, the 3rd person of the Trinity in me has never been defeated. THe Name and Blood of Jesus used in the authority of a Spirit filled believer always wins. Can't speak for Lowery but don't let 1 instance of "fakery" negate the Truth and power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Acts-celerater
5/20/17 5:37 pm

Post Amen Charles Page
I testify, that Greater is HE who is in me, than He that is in the world. The power of the Holy Spirit, the 3rd person of the Trinity in me has never been defeated. The Name and Blood of Jesus used in the authority of a Spirit filled believer always wins.
5/20/17 6:07 pm

Post Dean Steenburgh
With true appreciation I am grateful for those who believe that demon possession is real & it happens today.
I'm grateful for the kind words of support & for taking the risk to say that you accept what had happened ...recently there have been awesome results of healing from the incident I originally posted.
For those who use it to make money or to conjure up their own theology, it's up to them to defend their own beliefs.
For those who simply don't believe & your own dis-belief is founded on book studies, I invite you to walk the real streets & give up your velvet pillow-top.
And for those of you who conduct ministry to people & you have no power in your life to defend those who are spiritually bound, we can only hope you don't run into the very thing you so eagerly doubt.

What are you focused on?
5/20/17 6:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic