Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Carl Hart, Church and Road Construction

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Carl Hart, Church and Road Construction Cojak
We moved across state to the Wildwood area. One of the top questions when we move is Where will we attend Church? We decided to head for lake Panosofkee. (Spell check inserted 'Pantyhose', OUCH)

last night my wife met the wife of an evangelist who is in this same RV Park. They too were headed to the Lake Panosofkee church. No mention of road work. When we got just about within distance to see the church, the road was blocked. To get to the church that we almost could see, we drove 20 miles! If there had been parking on the interstate or Exit, we could have walked.

The COG is a small world. We first met Carl and his wife in 1960+/-1. I was in the USAF in Missouri and The Florida COG sent ministers to Missouri to preach revivals in small churches. Carl came to Moberly, Missouri, Fresh out of the Army. He and his wife were a blessing to our little church.

Although we were about 30 mins late, We had a good service and fellowship, but I was a little disappointed that he had a visiting preacher. (Although the visitor is a good friend of mine).

Carl is loved by that congregation, and they are very blessed to have him and his sweet wife Elva.

There are many stories of Their sacrifices for God and the COG. I think they are some of the 'Good Guys'. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/19/17 1:38 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic