Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

n/m

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post n/m Junejuly3.0
—.

Last edited by Junejuly3.0 on 3/26/18 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
3/14/17 12:18 pm

Post Re: What does Kevin know georgiapath
Junejuly3.0 wrote:
Usually when a situation like this happens there is a lot of dirt involved or information the organization fears will leak out. As one who knows the crude the cog establishment has covered up and empowered I really don't blame Kevin.So with Kevin Wallace leaving does that mean Eddie tomberlin will get an apology and countless others will be reinstated or apologized to. I mean an overseer placed his son in eddie tomberlins church after kicking him out. Cleveland needs a Purge.

That is for sure. As far as I know, there was no apology from anyone regarding the $lM that walked away while somebody was sleeping on the job. That money could have been put to a better use.
Acts-dicted
3/14/17 12:22 pm

Post Re: What does Kevin know Nature Boy Florida
georgiapath wrote:
Junejuly3.0 wrote:
Usually when a situation like this happens there is a lot of dirt involved or information the organization fears will leak out. As one who knows the crude the cog establishment has covered up and empowered I really don't blame Kevin.So with Kevin Wallace leaving does that mean Eddie tomberlin will get an apology and countless others will be reinstated or apologized to. I mean an overseer placed his son in eddie tomberlins church after kicking him out. Cleveland needs a Purge.

That is for sure. As far as I know, there was no apology from anyone regarding the $lM that walked away while somebody was sleeping on the job. That money could have been put to a better use.

Anyone get an accounting on how much we have recovered on that 1 mil.
I haven't seen it yet.
3/14/17 3:12 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Someone always has to pull out the dirt and gossip...

Couldn't we just once take the high road?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
3/14/17 5:24 pm

Post Re: What does Kevin know SouthGeorgiaBoy
Junejuly3.0 wrote:
Usually when a situation like this happens there is a lot of dirt involved or information the organization fears will leak out. As one who knows the crude the cog establishment has covered up and empowered I really don't blame Kevin.So with Kevin Wallace leaving does that mean Eddie tomberlin will get an apology and countless others will be reinstated or apologized to. I mean an overseer placed his son in eddie tomberlins church after kicking him out. Cleveland needs a Purge. Or we need to understand that our model of hierarchy may not be the most biblical thing out there.

Matthew 20:25-26 New International Version (NIV)

25 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,

The overseer did not kick Eddie Tomberlin out of his church. Eddie Tomberlin announced to his church on a Sunday morning, without the overseer's knowledge, that he was leaving the Church of God. When the overseer found out later that day that ET had made that announcement he sent the EV Director along with a few state council members to meet with ET and his Elders.

The EV Director told ET that the property would remain in the hands of the Church of God. This church had been part of the COG for years before ET went there.

If you are going to bring Eddie and his situation into this conversation then get your facts straight.
Acts Enthusiast
3/14/17 6:18 pm

Post n/m Junejuly3.0
n/m

Last edited by Junejuly3.0 on 3/14/17 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
3/14/17 6:19 pm

Post Sad bad attitude 4thgeneration
I don't know the original poster. But it is sad to see such a bad attitude toward the church. You assume it has to be the terrible denomination that forced KW to leave. You assume it was the crude actions of the establishment that resulted in his departure. You give misinformation about another situation to try to establish your point. You presume to vilify people rather than accept what has been said by those involved. That says a lot about you. What if there is no conspiracy or hidden dark secret? And even if there is, why would you rather glory in evil than hope in good? Sad bad attitude imo. Acts Enthusiast
3/14/17 6:35 pm

Post The root of bitterness... Pastor Wright
Quote:
we need to understand that our model of hierarchy may not be the most biblical thing out there.

I agree with this. Our system needs an update. There are better, more efficient, ways to run an organization now.
3/14/17 8:25 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic