Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Louisiana Twisters Ravage 7 Parishes: Was this GWB's Fault Too?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Louisiana Twisters Ravage 7 Parishes: Was this GWB's Fault Too? Old Time Country Preacher
W was blamed for Katrina, and everything else for the past 8 years.

Were these twisters his fault too?
Acts-pert Poster
2/8/17 11:17 am

Post Re: Louisiana Twisters Ravage 7 Parishes: Was this GWB's Fault Too? diakoneo
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
W was blamed for Katrina, and everything else for the past 8 years.

Were these twisters his fault too?

No, it is Trump's fault man. Don't you know nothin'? Razz
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/8/17 11:25 am

Post Change Agent
I'd say Trump. Acts Enthusiast
2/8/17 5:20 pm

Post Cojak
Me 'n Bush ain't getting along too well, go ahead and blame it on him. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/8/17 8:52 pm

Post question wayne
I know this thread is all in fun but...

My family and I went to New Orleans after the last GA, we had never been there and thought it would be a place we can cross off our list. After arriving in NOLA, I was very relieved to know that we were only spending a couple days. I thought the area was dirty, the beggars were mean and intrusive, the food was not that great(at all) and there clearly is an evil presence especially in one section of the French quarter.
I'm not this super-spiritual kind of guy but I will tell you, we drove through a section that had signs asking people to turn off their cell phones and I have to say, you could feel a strong evil presence there. Later someone said their was strong voodoo in that section.

I said all that to say this, is it possible that NOLA has so many natural disasters because of all the sin that goes on there.
Acts Enthusiast
2/13/17 8:33 am

Post Re: question Cojak
wayne wrote:
I know this thread is all in fun but...

My family and I went to New Orleans after the last GA, we had never been there and thought it would be a place we can cross off our list. After arriving in NOLA, I was very relieved to know that we were only spending a couple days. I thought the area was dirty, the beggars were mean and intrusive, the food was not that great(at all) and there clearly is an evil presence especially in one section of the French quarter.
I'm not this super-spiritual kind of guy but I will tell you, we drove through a section that had signs asking people to turn off their cell phones and I have to say, you could feel a strong evil presence there. Later someone said their was strong voodoo in that section.

I said all that to say this, is it possible that NOLA has so many natural disasters because of all the sin that goes on there.

You must not have gone to the Cafe du monde to have be-neighs and good coffee. They are sorta heavenly. We thoroughly enjoy New Orleans. One of our closest friends lived there and our visits were always a blessing. He later became a missionary serving the COG most of his life outside the USA and Nawlins. I have visited places I felt less safe and oppressed than Nawlins. Suburbs of St. Louis and Chicago come to mind. Sinful? SAnFancisco and Las Vegas comes to mind, I have kin folk both places, they bothered me worse than Nawlins.

All that said, every bad thing in Nawlins CAN be blamed on Bush, me 'n him ain't tight no more! Shocked Embarassed Wink
2/13/17 12:40 pm

Post Change Agent
Lets just blame Obama. Laughing Acts Enthusiast
2/13/17 7:03 pm

Post Cojak
Change Agent wrote:
Lets just blame Obama. Laughing

Okay, sounds good! Cool
2/14/17 1:37 am

Post Cojak wayne
We did visit Café DuMonde and yes we did have the Chickory coffee and the beignets! Chickory coffee in NOLA is different than chickory coffee from Dunseith, ND. We did a mission trip to Dunseith in the Indian reservation there - their chickory is bitter.
We went to the Willie Mae's Scotchhouse and the Fried Chicken is amazing but the waiter recommended the Butter Beans and rice over the beans and rice and Let me say, Yummy!!!! Laughing It's too early to be talking about food.
Acts Enthusiast
2/14/17 8:28 am

Post Re: Cojak Cojak
wayne wrote:
We did visit Café DuMonde and yes we did have the Chickory coffee and the beignets! Chickory coffee in NOLA is different than chickory coffee from Dunseith, ND. We did a mission trip to Dunseith in the Indian reservation there - their chickory is bitter.
We went to the Willie Mae's Scotchhouse and the Fried Chicken is amazing but the waiter recommended the Butter Beans and rice over the beans and rice and Let me say, Yummy!!!! Laughing It's too early to be talking about food.

Yeah W, and HAPPY VALENTINE's Day to you and yours. REad the fine print on the chocolate box before you help the wife eat it. Wink
2/14/17 11:42 am

Post diakoneo
Just be careful about Popeyes...

Quote:
According to the lawsuit, Karen Goode ate at the Popeye’s on 506 S. W.W. White Road in San Antonio. Here’s is how the lawsuit describes what happened to Karen after she arrived at the restaurant:

"Plaintiff purchased rice and beans from Defendants’ restaurant that contained flesh eating New World Screwworms, and Plaintiff unknowingly ingested the flesh eating screwworms. The flesh eating screwworms entered Plaintiff’s digestive track, laid eggs which embedded in the interior lining of Plaintiff’s small intestine, and when hatched, infested Plaintiff’s body and began to eat Plaintiff alive from the inside-out."

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, New World screwworms are maggots that infest livestock and other warm-blooded animals, including people, although human cases are rare. If left untreated, infestations can be fatal.

Goode is suing the Popeye’s corporation as well as Z&H Foods Inc., the Sugar Land-based company that owns the franchise location where she ate.

Her lawyer, Patrick Stomeier, was not immediately available for comment.

The full lawsuit document, filed in Bexar County, is available to read

http://www.wwltv.com/news/san-antonio-woman-suing-popeyes-for-serving-her-flesh-eating-screwworms/407178275

Louisiana fast!!!
2/14/17 2:20 pm

Post Cojak
diakoneo wrote:

Quote:
According to the lawsuit, Karen Goode ate at the Popeye’s on 506 S. W.W. White Road in San Antonio. Here’s is how the lawsuit describes what happened to Karen after she arrived at the restaurant:

"Plaintiff purchased rice and beans from Defendants’ restaurant that contained flesh eating New World Screwworms, and Plaintiff unknowingly ingested the flesh eating screwworms. The flesh eating screwworms entered Plaintiff’s digestive track, laid eggs which embedded in the interior lining of Plaintiff’s small intestine, and when hatched, infested Plaintiff’s body and began to eat Plaintiff alive from the inside-out."

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, New World screwworms are maggots that infest livestock and other warm-blooded animals, including people, although human cases are rare. If left untreated, infestations can be fatal.

Goode is suing the Popeye’s corporation as well as Z&H Foods Inc., the Sugar Land-based company that owns the franchise location where she ate.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/san-antonio-woman-suing-popeyes-for-serving-her-flesh-eating-screwworms/407178275

Louisiana fast!!!

DK, that is sad. I loved Popeye's red beans and rice. You done ruined my favorite fast food chicken place for me. SCREWWORMS??? OUCH!
2/14/17 10:19 pm

Post diakoneo
Cojak wrote:
diakoneo wrote:

Quote:

Louisiana fast!!!

DK, that is sad. I loved Popeye's red beans and rice. You done ruined my favorite fast food chicken place for me. SCREWWORMS??? OUCH!

Sorry about that!

Better pray over your food for sure if you eat out Smile
2/14/17 11:28 pm

Post Cojak
diakoneo wrote:

Better pray over your food for sure if you eat out Smile

Gotcha, but I will avoid it for awhile anyway. Wink

FLASH! I bet Popeye's can blame that on Bush and Obama! Shocked
2/15/17 12:38 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic