Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump Inaugurated Under Heavy Security

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump Inaugurated Under Heavy Security Old Time Country Preacher
Kleenex, crayons and bubbles available at the OTCP Boo Hoo Booth, located just down the street from the White House.

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 1/20/17 7:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Acts-pert Poster
1/14/17 8:56 pm

Post Cojak
I am glad you are paying attention. I was wondering. the most important thing I can think of is today, Jan 14th would have been daddy's 114th Birthday, had he lived. I declare it don't seem long since he was preaching some of the best sermons preached in the COG, and some of you don't even know that, unless I tell you. LOL Wink He was one of the good guys in the pioneering area of North CArolina! Cool

So go ahead and 'em crayons at this minor event. Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/14/17 9:40 pm

Post Cojak
Oh yeah, to my friends who swore Obama was gonna declare hisself a permanent dictator, he had better hurry or you have believed a falsehood. One of 'em conspiracy Theories that have been around for the last 8 years.

And the statement I have read many times lately, "I LIVED THRU 8 YEARS OF OBAMA, SURELY YOU CAN LIVE THRU THE THREE MONTHS THAT YOU SAY WILL BRING ABOUT A TRUMP IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL FROM OFFICE!" Cool
1/14/17 9:44 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Cojak wrote:
Oh yeah, to my friends who swore Obama was gonna declare hisself a permanent dictator, he had better hurry or you have believed a falsehood. One of 'em conspiracy Theories that have been around for the last 8 years.

And the statement I have read many times lately, "I LIVED THRU 8 YEARS OF OBAMA, SURELY YOU CAN LIVE THRU THE THREE MONTHS THAT YOU SAY WILL BRING ABOUT A TRUMP IMPEACHMENT AND REMOVAL FROM OFFICE!" Cool

There will be no impeachment , only pain and humor.. Cool
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/14/17 10:37 pm

Post Re: 5 Days and Countin: Inauguration Day on Friday georgiapath
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Kleenex, crayons and bubbles available at the OTCP Boo Hoo Booth, located just down the street from the White House.

I won't be needing any, I will be at work, as usual. Laughing Laughing

Having a job does wonders for the mind, body and soul.

The whiners should try it, they might like it, nah, they rather live off the government.
Acts-dicted
1/16/17 12:12 pm

Post Re: 5 Days and Countin: Inauguration Day on Friday Old Time Country Preacher
georgiapath wrote:
Having a job does wonders for the mind, body and soul.

Not to mention all the good food we like to eat.
Acts-pert Poster
1/17/17 12:24 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Yep Acts-pert Poster
1/18/17 10:14 pm

Post bonnie knox
I think I'd rather blow bubbles than watch it--and maybe color too. Do you have any interesting color sheets or do I need to bring my own paper?
I probably won't need the Kleenexes.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/18/17 10:23 pm

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
I think I'd rather blow bubbles than watch it--and maybe color too. Do you have any interesting color sheets or do I need to bring my own paper?
I probably won't need the Kleenexes.

That is a terrible attitude! I cannot believe anyone would not enjoy watching an inauguration. HOWEVER, like basket ball, football and Tennis i will also opt out.

There was a time when I watched TV I would have had no choice, but since we very seldom watch a TV, I will not watch this momentous event! Wink
\
However I will say, I am glad it is not Hillary being sworn in.

I am hoping it is a good administration. The last FEW have been lacking in so many areas i nearly cried. Confused
1/18/17 10:45 pm

bonnie knox wrote:
Do you have any interesting color sheets or do I need to bring my own paper?

Color sheets? I got hundreds a honery docterate diplomas that ain’t got no more value than a piece a colorin paper. You want some of em, Miss Bonnie?
Acts-pert Poster
1/18/17 10:50 pm

Post Cojak
Okay, it is here. THE DAY!

I wish the administration the best. I honestly don't think he can do worse that the previous one. But then I am a little prejudice against spending more than WE bring in. But so far it hasn't made any difference which PARTY is in charge, it still turns into a spending PARTY! Embarassed Embarassed
1/20/17 11:10 am

Post c6thplayer1
bonnie knox wrote:

Color sheets? I got hundreds a honery docterate diplomas that ain’t got no more value than a piece a colorin paper. You want some of em, Miss Bonnie?

I hope your name isnt on any of them... Wink
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/20/17 9:12 pm

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Smile good one C6th Smile Smile
1/20/17 10:11 pm

Cojak wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Smile good one C6th Smile Smile

Nary a one of em, C.

All a these come from a safari I went on a few years ago, travelin over the land an takin pictures of diplomas hangin on the walls a COG preachers who had honery or unaccredited docterates. I was gonna publish em all in a book, but then thought, “No, the time bombs will explode on their own (its just a mater a time) an such fellers will be shamed. After I decided not to print em, I just kept all the original copies.
Acts-pert Poster
1/20/17 11:41 pm

Post georgiapath
I actually did watch it on my computer at work, I was impressed. For the first time since Jackie Kennedy we will have a beautiful, classy first lady.

I am proud of our new president, I hope he will do well. Anything he does will have to be better than if Hillary had won.

I hear the Clinton Foundation has all but dried up after she lost in November, shows you what was going on with that.
Acts-dicted
1/21/17 9:22 am

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
For the first time since Jackie Kennedy we will have a beautiful, classy first lady

Well, we have the first first lady to have posed nude, if you call that classy.

I personally find Laura Bush to be very classy.

I think Barbara Bush is quite classy as well even though she doesn't fit the stereotype for American "beauty." Lots of people thought of Nancy Reagan as the epitome of classiness.
I'm sure Melania will be photogenic like Jackie Kennedy for whatever that's worth.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/21/17 9:35 am

Post I was thinking the same thing Ernie Long
we have a classy first lady again.

georgiapath wrote:
I actually did watch it on my computer at work, I was impressed. For the first time since Jackie Kennedy we will have a beautiful, classy first lady.

I am proud of our new president, I hope he will do well. Anything he does will have to be better than if Hillary had won.

I hear the Clinton Foundation has all but dried up after she lost in November, shows you what was going on with that.
Acts Enthusiast
1/21/17 11:24 am

Post I agree that Ernie Long
Nancy Reagan, Barbara, and Laura Bush were also classy First ladies, but I don't see any reason to point out that our current First Lady posed nude years ago, other than trying to demean her. I'm sure that if we open all of the First Ladies closets from Martha to Melania, we would be surprised at what we find.

bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
For the first time since Jackie Kennedy we will have a beautiful, classy first lady

Well, we have the first first lady to have posed nude, if you call that classy.

I personally find Laura Bush to be very classy.

I think Barbara Bush is quite classy as well even though she doesn't fit the stereotype for American "beauty." Lots of people thought of Nancy Reagan as the epitome of classiness.
I'm sure Melania will be photogenic like Jackie Kennedy for whatever that's worth.
Acts Enthusiast
1/21/17 11:36 am

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
but I don't see any reason to point out that our current First Lady posed nude years ago, other than trying to demean her.

My post was in DIRECT response to another poster who was claiming that we have a beautiful and classy first lady NOW and that we HAD NOT had one since Jackie Kennedy. I disagreed because I think classy doesn't just mean one's appearance and a classy appearance doesn't make a person classy if their actions aren't also classy.
If you will remember, when the campaign was going on, I predicted that she would dress in an elegant way were she to become first lady.
http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=84665&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc
I think you are missing the point in what I'm saying and why I'm saying it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/21/17 2:14 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic