Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

3-Day Revival Begins at International Offices January 10

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post 3-Day Revival Begins at International Offices January 10 Old Time Country Preacher
Cleveland, TN–A three-day revival beginning January 10, 2017, will take place at the Church of God International Offices. The event, which will be streamed live each day starting at 10:45 a.m. EST, will be a component of a three-pronged observance in January called “Agree ’17.”

Along with the morning revival services, Church of God Prayer Ministries Coordinator Doug Small will be leading a virtual prayer meeting in the evening of each of those days. Small will also be working with state/regional prayer coordinators.

Finally, from January 1 – 22, the Church of God is encouraging everyone who is able to set aside those three weeks and observe a time of prayer and fasting as the Spirit leads.

Chapel with the International Offices family has been a mainstay for decades. It’s a time when employees across the campus are invited to set aside their ministry tasks for a few minutes to come together as one body and worship the One for whom they strive to serve each day.
Featured speaker for the revival portion of Agree ’17 will be Dr. Mark Rutland. Dr. Rutland has an extensive background in ministry, education, leadership, and revival, as well as serving in numerous high profile posts, such as senior pastor of Calvary Assembly in Orlando and president of Southeastern University and Oral Roberts University. In 1987 he founded Global Servants and today leads the organization as its president.

As part of the revival, special musical ensembles will lead in worship each morning. On Tuesday, January 10, the world-renowned Voices of Lee will be on campus, directed by Danny Murray. On Wednesday, praise and worship will be led by Dr. Brad Moffett, director of the Lee Singers, followed by Steve Allen, minister of music at the Westmore Church of God on Thursday.

Church of God General Overseer Tim Hill is leading Agree ’17.

“I hope everyone who can will join us for one or more of these events,” Hill stated. “Obviously, due to space limitations, we can’t invite everyone to be with us at the International Offices, but we do encourage everyone to log on and worship with us via livestream. The virtual prayer meetings each night will also be available online and, of course, everyone can choose to conduct a personal fast as they are directed by the Holy Spirit.”

Aspects of the 21 days of prayer and fasting will help contribute to the quantitative goals outlined within the FINISH Commitment under INTERCEDE, which states:
•Commit to 6 million hours of prayer for the FINISH Commitment globally.
•Recruit 1,000,000 prayer partners, providing prayer globally 24/7.
•Implement an intentional Finish Prayer/Fasting Initiative annually in each state/region/ area of the world.
•Focus each local church as a relevant prayer force.
•Establish prayer centers in each state/region/area of the world.

More details on the fasting and virtual prayer events are forthcoming.

“We wanted to get out an early announcement concerning the events of Agree ’17 to allow everyone to consider their involvement.” Hill stated. “In addition to worshiping with us during the revival services, I hope everyone who hears about Agree ’17 will be in prayer concerning how they can participate according to Matthew 18:19: ‘if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.’”
Acts-pert Poster
12/2/16 8:28 pm

Post Change Agent
Will services be recorded where they can be played at a later date? Acts Enthusiast
12/3/16 10:57 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Change Agent wrote:
Will services be recorded where they can be played at a later date?

I don't know!
Acts-pert Poster
12/3/16 11:44 am

Post What a great and anointed idea! doyle
I pray this revival will be used of the Lord to bring a powerful refreshing to the entire denomination since people from around the world can tune in.

It may already be in the works, but may I suggest that the services be recorded and replayed several times each day and evening so people around the world can be part of it.

Portions of it can be put on YouTube in segments.

Plus, do one like it with our dedicated Hispanics. Let them have revival services at Headquarters in Spanish for all of our members in Mexico, Central and South America, and here in the U.S. Have our Hispanic leaders conduct the services from Headquarters featuring their singers.

Man! I see so much potential for this. Blessings to leaders who are placing the emphasis on prayer, revival and worship.

Doyle
12/3/16 1:28 pm

Tom Sterbens wrote:
Hey Old Timer....you ever done much virtual praying?
Is is anything like spirtual?

(No, that wasn't a typo)

Yep, I understand virtual praying real good, Tom. Last time I took momma to Dollar General, hey, she was prayin fer virtually everthing in the place.
Acts-pert Poster
12/3/16 6:30 pm

Post International office three-day revival Restorationman
I would like to commend Dr. Tim Hill, and the entire executive committee for their innovative planning and spiritual perception to allow this type of meeting to occur in our international office! I think it will set a tone in which will give a greater proclivity towards the finish commitment not just in promotion but reminding all that they are a part of promoting reaching the harvest ! I believe this is one of many great innovative and spiritual vision we will see in the next several months from this new executive committee! Friendly Face
12/23/16 2:01 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
...give a greater proclivity towards the finish commitment...

Say what?
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/23/16 4:36 pm

Post International office three day revival Restorationman
Sorry, if I was unclear I meant to say it would set a good environment in these renewal meetings to remind us to stay engaged and involved in the finish commitment. Also, this is the promotion set forth by our leadership which is called the finish commitment ! Friendly Face
12/24/16 12:53 am

Post It would be great if the services were live streamed roughridercog
It would be a blessing
1/7/17 6:11 pm

Does anybody know if the services were recorded and archived where a feller can pull em up now an watch? Acts-pert Poster
1/17/17 12:36 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic