Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

April 2011 Retired firefighter prophesies Trump's win & other items that have come to pass

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post April 2011 Retired firefighter prophesies Trump's win & other items that have come to pass Dean Steenburgh
The following is Mark Taylor's original prophecy from April 2011:

Quote:
The Spirit of God says, I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this. For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America! For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America. America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on Earth, (other than Israel). The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for president, it will be like the shot heard across the world. The enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing America for decades, what shall we do to stop this? The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that l have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now! For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it seven-fold back to the United States. The enemy will say Israel, Israel, what about Israel? For Israel will be protected by America once again. The spirit says yes! America will once again stand hand and hand with Israel, and the two shall be as one. For the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever, and Israel will flourish like never before.

The Spirit of God says, I will protect America and Israel, for this next president will be a man of his word, when he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless. The Spirit says, when the financial harvest begins so shall it parallel in the spiritual for America.

The Spirit of God says, in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet. Let them waste their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen. They will say things about this man (the enemy), but it will not affect him, and they shall say it rolls off of him like the duck, for as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall My feathers protect this next president. Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I have gifted him with, and they will even begin to agree with him says the Spirit of God.

Read more here:
http://www.charismanews.com/politics/issues/61220-firefighter-prophet-updates-his-vision-for-donald-trump-s-presidency

Email me at: SteenburghDean@gmail.com

Church planters are focused on just one thing ...introducing people to Jesus!
What are you focused on?
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
11/25/16 7:39 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:
for this next president will be a man of his word

I wonder If he meant after he is inaugurated and not during his campaign?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/25/16 10:08 pm

Post Cojak
Interesting. Somethings confuse me, but that is normal in my life now-a-days.

I started to read more, but I am apprehensive about down loads.....

I am a wait and see type of guy. I do wish Trump success, I love the USA and want to see a 'stand-up country' but not one that wants to make governments, we haven't been too good at that. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/25/16 10:15 pm

Post bonnie knox
Does it not bother you a bit that this "prophecy" talks about a "harvest" in terms of material things and not souls? Is that where the American church is? Does it not bother you a bit that this part was absolutely wrong:

The Spirit of God says, in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet. Let them waste their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen....?

If this "prophecy" was given in 2011, the next election was the 2012 election. The guy was prophesying that Obama would not be reelected. He missed that wholesale. You should read some of the comments trying to explain that away. There is junk like "in the spirit, time is not linear." There is junk like, "that was 2011, so that made the 2012 election 'this' election and 2016 the 'next' election," nevermind that no one was running for reelection in 2016. How far off would a prophecy have to be for some folks not to be able to do the contortions necessary to make it work? And what on earth does Charisma mean by "updating a prophecy"?
People, wake up!

Last edited by bonnie knox on 11/28/16 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/28/16 7:38 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
bonnie knox wrote:
How far off would a prophecy have to be for some folks not to be able to do the contortions necessary to make it work?

How far is the east from the west?
11/28/16 3:16 pm

Post bonnie knox
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
How far off would a prophecy have to be for some folks not to be able to do the contortions necessary to make it work?

How far is the east from the west?

Just one letter apart!! They are both four letter words! They both have 'e,' 's,' and 't'! Just make the 'a' a 'w' (hey, getting 75% right is pretty good for any modern-day prophet), and then switch the letters around because in the spirit things aren't linear. Voila! East meets west.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/28/16 3:25 pm

Post diakoneo
Tom Sterbens wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:
And what on earth does Charisma mean by "updating a prophecy."?

Updated prophecies happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXeTsWGPT0w

Laughing
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/28/16 3:37 pm

Post Link
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Quote:
for this next president will be a man of his word

I wonder If he meant after he is inaugurated and not during his campaign?

I thought the same thing when I heard it. Smile I'm thinking about the special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton. I'm not saying it was good to promise that in the first place, but it sure doesn't seem honest to say he'd do it and then change his mind right after it is no longer politically expedient.

I heard a clip of this prophecy on Youtube. It had little info on it other than the man's name who gave it and 2011.

One thing I wonder about the prophecy is the pro-America tone. It sounds kind of patriotic. I know God cares about the people of America, and He may encourage those who intercede for the country. But I wouldn't imagine God is patriotic about America like a lot of Christian conservatives are.
11/28/16 7:04 pm

Post Link
Bonnie Knox,

Where does it say that Obama would not be elected. Obama was president in 2011. The next president was whichever president comes next, whether that is in 2013 or 2017.
11/28/16 7:06 pm

Post bonnie knox
Link, if the prophecy was given in 2011, please tell me when "this next election" was referring to. What does it mean for a prophecy given in 2011 when it says "to keep this president in [in this next election]"?
(Also, please note that I said he was prophesying that Obama wouldn't be REelected.)
Here is what was posted in the OP:
Quote:
The Spirit of God says, in this next election they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet. Let them waste their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen. [emphasis mine]

Link wrote:
Bonnie Knox,

Where does it say that Obama would not be elected. Obama was president in 2011. The next president was whichever president comes next, whether that is in 2013 or 2017.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/28/16 8:03 pm

Post bonnie knox
Oh, and did anyone else get a check in their gut when they read, "The Spirit says HA!"? [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/28/16 8:16 pm

Post Methocostal
Smile

bonnie knox wrote:
Oh, and did anyone else get a check in their gut when they read, "The Spirit says HA!"?
Friendly Face
12/2/16 4:19 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Sorry I just cant see a prophesy for this election. In my opinion this is why many laugh and mock at prophesies that are actually prophesies. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/2/16 5:28 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic