Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

A little crow, some humble-pie, and a whole lot of coffee

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post A little crow, some humble-pie, and a whole lot of coffee UncleJD
I was wrong! I was wrong about Trump in a lot of ways. I didn't think he could beat Hillary Clinton, but in retrospect I now think he alone could have done it. Not because of him, but because of his message of rejecting the ruling class, rejecting special interest, and return of power to the regular working-class guy. I voted for Trump out of rejection of Hillary and that was probably the coalition that helped bring this about, but the mid-west, rust-belt is where the win came from. I pray that this Republican government can come together and deliver a prosperous economy to those hard-working Americans that made their voice heard last night.

I was right about the votes not being rigged, and we can all be thankful today that God gave us a land in which our voices can still be heard. I hope the Church will continue to turn to God so that our land can be healed.

I pray for those that are in fear today, that the lies of the media and the ruling class are turned on their heads. That they learn that a free society and economy will benefit us all.

I pray for our President-elect that the weight of the office will bring humility and a burden for the people as it should.

I would like to offer an olive branch to those with whom I've butted heads on this forum, this has been a long and stressful season, its time to heal and unite our country under God once again and pray and support our President Donald J. Trump!
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/9/16 9:01 am

Post bonnie knox
Trump's not President yet, so you still have to pray for Barack Obama. Weren't you the one saying he would declare martial law to stay in office?

Last edited by bonnie knox on 11/14/16 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/9/16 9:07 am

Post UncleJD
Now lets all set our DVR's to watch The View today. It should be some of the best entertainment in years. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/9/16 9:07 am

Post UncleJD
bonnie knox wrote:
Trump's not President yet, so you still have to pray for Barack Obama. Weren't you the one saying he would declare marshal law to stay in office?

No, I did not (at least that I recall, I certainly don't remember feeling that way, and if I did it was very temporary, I will not claim that I've never gone over-the-top, but I really don't think I ever did). I have tried to fight extremism such as "the votes are rigged", etc... (and made a certain poster mad at me when I did).
11/9/16 9:15 am

Post georgiapath
I hope the economy gets going now, people can get back to work with decent jobs. There are a lot of hurting people everywhere you look. Acts-dicted
11/9/16 11:21 am

Post Re: A little crow, some humble-pie, and a whole lot of coffee Old Time Country Preacher
UncleJD wrote:
I was wrong!

We knowed it, JD, but we all loved ya in the good Lord anyways. Twisted Evil Cool Wink
Acts-pert Poster
11/9/16 11:52 am

Post UncleJD
georgiapath wrote:
I hope the economy gets going now, people can get back to work with decent jobs. There are a lot of hurting people everywhere you look.

The DOW is up nearly 200 points, that's a 900 point swing from the panic-mode of last night. I guess the fetters coming off of American business is a good thing Smile
11/9/16 12:38 pm

Post Re: A little crow, some humble-pie, and a whole lot of coffee Methocostal
Good post.

UncleJD wrote:
I was wrong! I was wrong about Trump in a lot of ways. I didn't think he could beat Hillary Clinton, but in retrospect I now think he alone could have done it. Not because of him, but because of his message of rejecting the ruling class, rejecting special interest, and return of power to the regular working-class guy. I voted for Trump out of rejection of Hillary and that was probably the coalition that helped bring this about, but the mid-west, rust-belt is where the win came from. I pray that this Republican government can come together and deliver a prosperous economy to those hard-working Americans that made their voice heard last night.

I was right about the votes not being rigged, and we can all be thankful today that God gave us a land in which our voices can still be heard. I hope the Church will continue to turn to God so that our land can be healed.

I pray for those that are in fear today, that the lies of the media and the ruling class are turned on their heads. That they learn that a free society and economy will benefit us all.

I pray for our President-elect that the weight of the office will bring humility and a burden for the people as it should.

I would like to offer an olive branch to those with whom I've butted heads on this forum, this has been a long and stressful season, its time to heal and unite our country under God once again and pray and support our President Donald J. Trump!
Friendly Face
11/9/16 1:06 pm

Post Cojak
Shucks JD, I liked you all the time. YOu, Me, and Jim Bakker have alot in common. It ain't hard to say I was Wrong, for a good guy! Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/10/16 12:26 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic